PDA

View Full Version : Info about Ana Jovanovic

Spain-Moonballer
May 2nd, 2004, 06:09 PM
I heard that she is 16-0 this year :eek: :eek: :eek: is that true?

what did she won first?

and another awesome player from Serbia! :)

Joana
May 2nd, 2004, 06:38 PM
Her name is Ana IVANOVIĆ. She is 16 year old, and this year she won ITF 10K in Mallorca and now 50K in Gifu, after qualifying for both. She is currently our greatest prospect, really talented and powerful players. Her coach is Eric Van Harpen (ex Conhita's coach) and he says he believes she can be a great player some day.
And she looks good too. ;)

St.Sebastian
May 2nd, 2004, 06:48 PM
It's always cool to have some fresh blood on tour :)

LLAGOS-VIVES_FAN
May 2nd, 2004, 09:56 PM
I saw Ana Ivanovic in 10k Mallorca and she has a great tennis. She is same Lindsay Davenport. Eric Van Harpen was with her.

Elvira
May 2nd, 2004, 11:00 PM
2004 must be the year of the young ones... eveywhere I look now, there is players winning on the challenger circuit born in 87, 88, 89 etc. It's been awhile since I've seen such young players doing well on the pro circuit at all. I wish they would relax the age restrictions just a bit for them to do better.

Jane
May 3rd, 2004, 01:22 AM
2004 must be the year of the young ones... eveywhere I look now, there is players winning on the challenger circuit born in 87, 88, 89 etc. It's been awhile since I've seen such young players doing well on the pro circuit at all. I wish they would relax the age restrictions just a bit for them to do better.
I am really excited about the current group of young players starting on the tour. It seems that we have had a drought of truly promising youngsters the past few years and we are now about to get a flood of them. I expect 2005 to be an outstanding year for new talents.