PDA

View Full Version : Loit is the dominant player on tour.

Andrew.
May 2nd, 2004, 03:54 PM
With her TWO back-to-back titles, EMELIE LOIT is the tour's DOMINANT player.

K-Dog
May 2nd, 2004, 03:56 PM
SHUT UP!! She won two tier 3's. BIG DEAL!!

Knizzle
May 2nd, 2004, 03:58 PM
Awww, loveulindsay is getting defensive about Vee's success. I guess someone should give him a hug.

lizchris
May 2nd, 2004, 04:04 PM
With her TWO back-to-back titles, EMELIE LOIT is the tour's DOMINANT player.
Venus won two titles back-to-back also (it's not her fault that Fed Cup separated the weeks she won a Tier I title and a Tier II title.:rolleyes:

GoDominique
May 2nd, 2004, 04:04 PM
SHUT UP!! She won two tier 3's. BIG DEAL!!
If only :o

WF4EVER
May 2nd, 2004, 04:06 PM
According to some people so did Vee (based on the players she beat). The difference is she has a longer winning streak on clay and she earned tonloads more.

Andrew.
May 2nd, 2004, 04:12 PM
BLAH,BLAH,BLAH!!!! EMELIE has the titles....deal with it with no excuses. She whooped ASS. Revenge is sweet!!!!!

M2k
May 2nd, 2004, 04:13 PM
I don't know if this thread was made with the best of intentions ---> :rolleyes: but can I say how happy I'm for Loit:D with her talent a RG quaterfinal is well within her reach :cool:

WF4EVER
May 2nd, 2004, 04:19 PM
BLAH,BLAH,BLAH!!!! EMELIE has the titles....deal with it with no excuses. She whooped ASS. Revenge is sweet!!!!!

Did anyne here have a problem with Loit winning her titles? :smash: :retard: :banghead: :smash: :retard: :banghead:

Don't forget to take your medication:retard:

LindsayRocks89
May 2nd, 2004, 04:21 PM
Awww, loveulindsay is getting defensive about Vee's success. I guess someone should give him a hug.

:lol:

Rocketta
May 2nd, 2004, 04:22 PM
I guess she must be the fave for the French Open (after Venus).
That sounds about right the after Venus part. :wavey: