PDA

View Full Version : In 58 Minutes Venus Williams Downs Kuznetsova 6-1, 6-4!!!

Foot_Fault
May 2nd, 2004, 02:11 PM
GOOD WIN VEE, on to Berlin!

Pureracket
May 2nd, 2004, 02:13 PM
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Stefwhit
CONGRATS!!! I'd say NOW it's time to take Vee serious!!

bandabou
Look what Venus did to the so-called first top player she played!! dAANNNGG!!

Shuji Shuriken
May 2nd, 2004, 02:14 PM
congratulations Venus on a good win and title #31 :bounce: :bounce:. Should have been quicker though after leading 6-1 2-0, but brave fight from Sveta to make a match of it in the second :). I love you Venus :hearts: :worship: :bowdown:

Foot_Fault
Key of the match that I've Noticed...although Kuznetsova had 3 Aces, VENUS KILLED HER SERVES 1st and 2nd... she won 16 or 28 1st and 9 of 24 second for 37%. And she had ZERO...NONE....NO DOUBLE FAULTS.

Way to impose a good return game Venus!

Nemesis
Venus :worship: :worship: :worship:

Congrats ... Glad to see her doing soooooo well on clay ...

AaronJoyB
May 2nd, 2004, 02:15 PM
She Is Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Question About It...

silverwhite
Venus! :bounce:

dreamgoddess099
Great win Vee!!!

Hulet
:yeah: Venus. Congrats on title #31. :)

Stephieva
May 2nd, 2004, 02:16 PM
me thinks vee will move up to #11 rite?!?!
congrats vee. :D

henree
May 2nd, 2004, 02:16 PM
Wow that was quick. I thought it would be at least a 3 setter. Good job Venus. Winning back to back titles on clay is impressive. So is 31 titles. Now only German and French opens needed to win all the clay tournaments.

tennnisfannn
May 2nd, 2004, 02:18 PM
Go vee, keep the momentum going.

ghosts
May 2nd, 2004, 02:19 PM
Congrats

WilliamzX2
May 2nd, 2004, 02:20 PM
Well I woke up at 7 both mornings this weekend for you and it was worth it..congrats.. get some rest...and if you feel like winning Berlin I won't mind at all!! ;-)

Foot_Fault
May 2nd, 2004, 02:20 PM
I would accept a loss at Berlin if it refocuses her for the French, but she may be more determine to do a year 2000 type of season here. The Olympics are looming!

Foot_Fault
May 2nd, 2004, 02:21 PM
Well I woke up at 7 both mornings this weekend for you and it was worth it..congrats.. get some rest...and if you feel like winning Berlin I won't mind at all!! ;-)
LOL :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: , I agree with you! Wouldn't Mind it at all.:bounce:

lizchris
May 2nd, 2004, 02:23 PM
me thinks vee will move up to #11 rite?!?!
congrats vee. :D
I read somewhere on the board that the winner of this match will move up to 11.

Ballbuster
May 2nd, 2004, 02:24 PM
Wow!

That was another schooling along the way to greatness. Venus has EVOLVED! The wtatour is in trouble.

Infiniti2001
May 2nd, 2004, 02:24 PM
http://members.fortunecity.com/pannye80/08858900.gif

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
It looks like she is determined to prove her naysayers wrong. :bounce:

Stephieva
May 2nd, 2004, 02:25 PM
I read somewhere on the board that the winner of this match will move up to 11.vee is back. :bounce:

"Topaz"
May 2nd, 2004, 02:25 PM
Huh! She did it!
Congrats, Vee!

Good wishes to Sveta.

Chunchun
May 2nd, 2004, 02:30 PM
Good win and good revenge Venus!
11 winning streaks now!
Good Luck in Berlin! :banana:

Shuji Shuriken
May 2nd, 2004, 02:31 PM
http://members.fortunecity.com/pannye80/08858900.gif

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
It looks like she is determined to prove her naysayers wrong. :bounce:
I sooooooooooooo hate you :mad:

j/k...but you always post pictures I can't see :rolleyes:. This is discrimination. It is because I'm gay isn't it :mad: :rolleyes:?

Foot_Fault
May 2nd, 2004, 02:32 PM
Berlin, where it all boils down to!! Good Showing here Vee...take a few days and relax!

Volcana
May 2nd, 2004, 02:33 PM
While I'm as happy as the next-girl-down-the-road over this, is it not ultimately, only what would be expected from a healthy Vee in good form? Venus Williams vs non-top ten players is SUPPOSED to an under-an-hour win. It's nice, but it's not nearly as significant a win as it would have been to Kuznetsova.

charmedRic
May 2nd, 2004, 02:35 PM
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Ditto :bounce:

Experimentee
May 2nd, 2004, 02:35 PM
Congrats Venus! Keep up the good form! :bounce:

Infiniti2001
May 2nd, 2004, 02:41 PM
While I'm as happy as the next-girl-down-the-road over this, is it not ultimately, only what would be expected from a healthy Vee in good form? Venus Williams vs non-top ten players is SUPPOSED to an under-an-hour win. It's nice, but it's not nearly as significant a win as it would have been to Kuznetsova.

<picky picky> What the hell are you smoking ?? :rolleyes: She was out injured for 6 friggin months and dealing with nagging injuries on her return for crying out loud. She seems to be healthy again and still on her comback trail. Kuznetsova has been playing very well, so this is a good win for Venus. Should she refuse the trophy , because of the insignificance of the win?? :banghead: :tape:

Pureracket
May 2nd, 2004, 02:42 PM
Infiniti,
This is my first time seeing you this morning. Where you been?

sbmh
May 2nd, 2004, 02:43 PM
Congrats Venus:clap2:

Infiniti2001
May 2nd, 2004, 02:43 PM
Infiniti,
This is my first time seeing you this morning. Where you been?

Sleeping :lol: I overslept :sad: caught from 2-1 in the 2nd set though . Go Vee :bounce: :bounce:

Foot_Fault
May 2nd, 2004, 02:45 PM
While I'm as happy as the next-girl-down-the-road over this, is it not ultimately, only what would be expected from a healthy Vee in good form? Venus Williams vs non-top ten players is SUPPOSED to an under-an-hour win. It's nice, but it's not nearly as significant a win as it would have been to Kuznetsova.Must we Rain?:rain: MUST WE RAIN?:rain: MUST WE MUTHAFUCKIN RAIN?:rain:

Volcano, I know you're a big Venus fan, and I love that about you...but it seems you've been so negative towards her lately. It's not her fault top tenners Lose before they get to her...she can only play the draw set before her.

Lets Celebrate young lady...this is Happy Time for Vee Supporters...at least it's suppose to be, Jump back on the BandWagon.:)

Experimentee

It was still a great win, as Sveta had been playing like a top 5 all week, and for most of this year. For a non top 10 she has been playing better than a lot of players in the top 10. And it shows that Venus has improved a lot, because Sveta beat her easily in Dubai.

Venus Forever
Venus!!

:banana: :bounce: :yippee:

MAX232
May 2nd, 2004, 02:46 PM
congratulations Venus !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lady
May 2nd, 2004, 02:48 PM
Great win, Venus!! :D

Too bad, Sveta :sad:

Mrs. Peel
May 2nd, 2004, 02:54 PM
Venus!!! This is great to wake up to! I love that she is finding her form on clay!

Congratulations Venus! I wish I could have seen her matches! :(

This board is so quiet when the Queen wins lol

Infiniti2001
May 2nd, 2004, 02:59 PM
Must we Rain?:rain: MUST WE RAIN?:rain: MUST WE MUTHAFUCKIN RAIN?:rain:

Volcano, I know you're a big Venus fan, and I love that about you...but it seems you've been so negative towards her lately. It's not her fault top tenners Lose before they get to her...she can only play the draw set before her.

Lets Celebrate young lady...this is Happy Time for Vee Supporters...at least it's suppose to be, Jump back on the BandWagon.:)

What kind of fan goes out of their way to deny their fav's progress?? :rolleyes:

Ballbuster
May 2nd, 2004, 03:08 PM
What kind of fan goes out of their way to deny their fav's progress?? :rolleyes:

That old bag is happy as a pig in SH!t. You see he's posting overposting. When he's unhappy with Venus, he don't post.

akosijepoy
May 2nd, 2004, 03:10 PM
Congrats VEE!!!
Nice fight Svetlana!!

On to Berlin and on to the French Open!!!

GOod luck vee!! Keep up the Good work!!! :)

VeNuS#1LoVa
May 2nd, 2004, 03:13 PM
I'm so happy right now, words can't describe it...:worship:

Venus, you are the bomb, now keep this up in Berlin and then capture your first Roland Garros Title!:hearts:

VENUS WILLIAMS! :) :D :hearts: :kiss: :worship: :bounce: :clap2: :bigclap: :smooch: :hug: :yeah: :yippee: :drive: :banana: :couple:

cometz9
May 2nd, 2004, 03:37 PM
Congrats Venus :hearts: You are OUTSTANDING!!! :worship:
Good Fight Sveta :D :bigclap:

jenny161185
May 2nd, 2004, 03:51 PM
Well done Venus :) - Berlin is going to be great this week :)

Volcana
May 2nd, 2004, 04:05 PM
Jump back on the BandWagon.
I never LEFT the bandwagon. When Brazil beats Mauritania in world cup, they don't tear down the stadium. Nice to see Venus rounding into form, but I only see ONE player on the tour she isn't SUPPOSED to beat. For Kuznetsova, this would have been a big win. For Venus, she's won at least ten tournaments this big or bigger. This is a Tier II. Two WEEKS ago she won a Tier ONE.

I expect her to win Berlin too. She's the best player in the tournament.

Forgive my lack of delerium, but, 'been here, done that'.

Rocketta
May 2nd, 2004, 04:06 PM
:woohoo:

What great news to wake up to!

I'm sure Venus was/is estatic and so am I. :D

vs1
May 2nd, 2004, 05:54 PM
YAY!!!! CONGRATULATIONS VENUS!!! YOU'RE THE BEST!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

hotandspicey
May 2nd, 2004, 06:12 PM
All props to Vee!!!!She is back in great form!!!!Playing Berlin is now a decision depending on how she feels. I would rather she skip Berlin and play Rome,but she seems to be on a roll!!!Let's just take it one day at a time!!!!

harloo
May 2nd, 2004, 06:20 PM
Yes, I am so glad she did it. Congrats Vee!!! Any victory is enough for her fans to celebrate. I see bigger and better things happening for Vee in the upcoming weeks. On to Berlin and the FO. :D

1jackson2001
May 2nd, 2004, 08:25 PM
Doing great Vee!

BigTennisFan
May 2nd, 2004, 08:48 PM
Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Well done :bounce: :angel: :kiss: :worship:
Quit using up all the friggin bandwidth on the board. No wonder it takes forever to get on the board. :mad: ;)

Ntosake
May 2nd, 2004, 08:56 PM
(...sorry, I missed seeing this thread earlier, so once again:)

CONGRATULATIONS, VENUS!!!

Good fight Svetlana! Get 'em next time!

Best Wishes next tournament, Vee!!!

Dawn Marie
May 2nd, 2004, 08:56 PM
Great win Venus Williams!!!

Fearless Venus Williams Rules!!!!

grmbl
May 2nd, 2004, 10:33 PM
Quit using up all the friggin bandwidth on the board. No wonder it takes forever to get on the board. :mad: ;)

:lol:

Venus Forever
May 2nd, 2004, 10:40 PM
It takes forever??

Maybe it's your computers, because I get here with a click of the button.

Kart
May 2nd, 2004, 10:49 PM
Well done Venus :hearts:

SelesFan70
May 2nd, 2004, 10:56 PM
Nice win, Venus! She's becoming a good pick for the French...

Smackie
May 3rd, 2004, 02:03 AM
Just watched the final. I have to say the way Venus played was very impressive. Full of confindence and no hint of injury. I was very impressed with her serves and agility on the court. She could change from defensive position to winning the point in a shot or two. The pace was simply phenomenal. Svetlana is no small girl and she simply got out-hit by Venus. At this state, Venus could probably out-hit Serena and Kim, and is even more dangerous to Justine due to her physique. However, I do feel Svetlana wasn't playing her best tennis, compare to when she beat Justine in Doha and was duely tested and beaten by a player of different class - at least today. Just too many UEs and even more forced ones, not surprisingly.

VeraNuVirgosFan
May 3rd, 2004, 02:51 AM
WOW! VENUS! WOW!

That's the way to go: VENUS - Winner! VENUS - Champion!

Keep it up all the way again this week!!

DeDe4925
May 3rd, 2004, 04:30 AM
Congrats Veeeeeeeee :bounce: :bounce: :clap2: :clap2: :bigclap: :bigclap:
The Queen still reigns on her throne. :worship: :worship: :worship:

A win is a win, whether it's a major, Tier 1 or 2. I'm sure Vee is happy, she certainly looked it, and if it was a "been there, done that", it didn't seem like it the way Vee was playing. :lol:

I'm so proud of her comeback and happy that she is in form. In fact, she looks even better. Her forehand and second serve are clicking on all cylinders.

On to Berlin. One tournament and one match at a time. Keep up the momentum Vee. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GoGoMaggie
May 3rd, 2004, 04:32 AM
Congrats Venus. Hope you will win a bigger title sooner rather then later.

Rub
May 3rd, 2004, 04:53 AM
nice to see her back!

Dava
May 3rd, 2004, 12:31 PM
Congrats to Venus, her clay court game has improved, and I think if I had to pick someone as favortie for the French Open atm, I think Venus is in the best form and best state of health then anyone around atm. I mean when I saw her in the French Final, I coult believe how she got there, she looked so unconfortable on the clay, but now she looks almost l;ike a natural clay courter.

Sveta played really well, but wwas just missing too much, the second set was good thought with some amazing rallys!

kaki
May 3rd, 2004, 12:58 PM
Way to go Vee!!To all venus's fans,let pray for her so that she can stay healthy by the time the FO will start and for the rest of the year.

RAA
May 3rd, 2004, 03:46 PM
well, I am thrilled to say the least. I was on record as being very disappointed early in the year with Venus- I was not patient at ALL and was dying to see the venus of old! her run in recent weeks on clay has been GREAT to see... its so NICE to routinely check the internet and see VENUS WINS.

I think this will give her a lot of confidence.. not that confidence was REALLY the issue I don't think.. nevertheless.. its great for her to be on a roll.

and while I can see Volcana's point.. I am still thrilled. GO VEEEeeee!!!

BigTennisFan
May 3rd, 2004, 08:46 PM
It takes forever??

Maybe it's your computers, because I get here with a click of the button.It was a joke as characterized by the ;)

7~LV3
May 3rd, 2004, 10:18 PM
Congrats ms VEEE...send them fireballs from Berlin...