PDA

View Full Version : Who thought Big Brother 4 USA rocked?

!<blocparty>!
May 2nd, 2004, 09:45 AM
I live in the UK, but i luckily had the opportunity to watch Big Brother 4 on E4. i thought that the show was amazing, and 100 times better than the UK version of the same year!
Everything about the game was brilliant, the bithchiness and the backstabbing made for compelling viewing!

Alison was so amazing, she was the queen bitch of the house IMO, she won all those challenges under pressure.

Jun - I dont think she should of won, but she played a really smart game.

Was it the best big brother in the US by far? or was there better ones?

Oh, the X factor was sooo cool asweel, and the challenges!

Monica_Rules
May 2nd, 2004, 10:36 AM
I really liked it.Missed the ending though as i was at uni! Did find out Jun won which made me happy as it was her i wanted to win.

gg
May 2nd, 2004, 12:21 PM
It was a good series but it left a foul taste in my mouth that one of those two had to win it; an even more appalling choice than picking the winner of the first UK Survivor series. Don't be surprised if Big Brother UK this year pinches all their ideas. Not that I'll be watching :o

BigB08822
May 2nd, 2004, 05:01 PM
I LOVED it and can not wait for the next one.

I liked Alison a lot as well and hated that Jun won.

The season before that was even better though, my god it was great!

Steam
May 2nd, 2004, 06:46 PM
Alison is going to be on The Amazing Race this summer with her boyfriend Donny.

Monica_Rules
May 2nd, 2004, 07:06 PM
What about the winner of the first survivor in the UK? Charlotte so deserved to win she had no alliance in the final 7 then ended up winning.

tennisIlove09
May 2nd, 2004, 09:04 PM
I watched it. My fav. is still BB2, with Nicole and Hardy

dansnewbeg
May 2nd, 2004, 11:51 PM
ITA - I loved Allison and thought she was screwed out of the win. Wasn't the vote, like 9-1 against her? Sad.

Bezz
May 3rd, 2004, 01:25 AM
ITA - I loved Allison and thought she was screwed out of the win. Wasn't the vote, like 9-1 against her? Sad.Yeah it was something like 7-1, cos only 7 or 8 went on to the luxury house, or was it more than 7/8 :confused: . trusty old Nate gave her his vote. I thought teh series was so much better than the UK, i think head of household isa good idea, and i think the idea of being allowed to form alliance and work together to kick each other off is good aswel. We had boring (no life) cameron win our series it was so shit :rolleyes: :tape: . They need to make it more personal and vindictive, and less happy clappy we love everyone :devil:

Jericho
May 3rd, 2004, 02:10 AM
I watched it every week...it was cool

My favorite was Will from BB2...master schemer of all time

Couver
May 3rd, 2004, 07:34 AM
It was alright, and entertaining at times. :)

Allison was a total bitch and I was thrilled she lost :devil: But Jun was a total bitch as well. :lol: :lol:

Now Nathan :drool: :drool:

!<blocparty>!
May 3rd, 2004, 10:46 AM
Yeah it was something like 7-1, cos only 7 or 8 went on to the luxury house, or was it more than 7/8 :confused: . trusty old Nate gave her his vote. I thought teh series was so much better than the UK, i think head of household isa good idea, and i think the idea of being allowed to form alliance and work together to kick each other off is good aswel. We had boring (no life) cameron win our series it was so shit :rolleyes: :tape: . They need to make it more personal and vindictive, and less happy clappy we love everyone :devil:
I think that would be so cool in the UK one, just think of all the bitchiness. The UK challenges were pretty shit aswell, OK, the secret room was OK, for the first two goes, but after that it just got boring. The 3 UK 1 was OK, but only OK, with Jade and Alex!!!

I wanted Ally to win coz Jun was already loaded, from what she was telling the house (i think she had like 200 pairs of shoes)!!

Bezz
May 3rd, 2004, 01:26 PM
I think that would be so cool in the UK one, just think of all the bitchiness. The UK challenges were pretty shit aswell, OK, the secret room was OK, for the first two goes, but after that it just got boring. The 3 UK 1 was OK, but only OK, with Jade and Alex!!!

I wanted Ally to win coz Jun was already loaded, from what she was telling the house (i think she had like 200 pairs of shoes)!!
Yeah i wanted Ally to win aswell, although i would have prefered it if justin had :drool: :tape: . I wonder if we will be gettin BB5 form the US after ours has finsihed, i think they need to vamp the UK one up a bit this year, its gona a bit stale. I mean bringin in ex's to the US house was just class, their faces were priceless lol.

Who was your faves seles port? mine were justin, ally, erica and dana. Dana was just so funny the way she went on about kciking ally's ass all the time and taking the piss :lol:

!<blocparty>!
May 3rd, 2004, 02:08 PM
Yeah i wanted Ally to win aswell, although i would have prefered it if justin had :drool: :tape: . I wonder if we will be gettin BB5 form the US after ours has finsihed, i think they need to vamp the UK one up a bit this year, its gona a bit stale. I mean bringin in ex's to the US house was just class, their faces were priceless lol.

Who was your faves seles port? mine were justin, ally, erica and dana. Dana was just so funny the way she went on about kciking ally's ass all the time and taking the piss :lol:
umm mine were Ally, she was class, but a total bitch, she was really clever also.
I liked justin, really genuine and his accent made my laugh!
didnt like Dana, Jun or Rob and Jee, they were too loyal for the game!!!
jack was sooooooooooooooooooooo funny in the strawberry costume!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . Well, Rob told a lot of lies.

Actually, I did like Jun, -a bit,. she played a really smart game, and didnt use her body like Ally did or her sexual side (I dont think)

U like Big Borthers then bezz?

Jericho
Aug 24th, 2005, 11:50 PM
BB5 was the best probably, cuz the two twists were very surprising ;)

Pengwin
Aug 24th, 2005, 11:51 PM
I'm enjoying BB6 the most, but the twists are a bit lame this year and the Crappy team keep winning :fiery:

!<blocparty>!
Aug 24th, 2005, 11:58 PM
You skank :p

Steam
Aug 25th, 2005, 02:33 AM
Big Brother 5 was terrible. The cast was atrocious.

Paldias
Aug 25th, 2005, 03:02 AM
I really liked BB4, I so wanted Jun to win. Jennifer was playing a similar strategy to Jun before she started backstabbing EVERYONE :tape:

Steam
Aug 25th, 2005, 03:14 AM
I really liked BB4, I so wanted Jun to win. Jennifer was playing a similar strategy to Jun before she started backstabbing EVERYONE :tape:

No she wasn't. Jun was intelligent and kept flipping sides. Jennifer is an idiot and cost herself a shot at $500,000.