Chunchun
May 2nd, 2004, 03:30 AM
1st Round

Schnyder vs. Hantuchova
Sharapova vs. Schett
Dokic vs. Shaughnessy
Farina Elia vs. Safina
Maleeva vs. Smashnova-Pistolesi
Groenefeld vs. Sprem (up-coming vs. up-coming!)

3rd Round(if all 16 seeds advance)
Dementieva vs. Kuznetsova
Zvonareva vs. Sugiyama
Clijsters vs. Dokic (i m sure last yr Zurich SF will not happen again) :sad:
Petrova vs. Suarez

QF
Clijsters vs. Sugiyama (former doubles partner)
Myskina vs. Capriati
Dementieva vs. Mauresmo

What do u think?

ace4lleykim
May 2nd, 2004, 03:32 AM
I can't miss all the matches of Kim. :sad: The Tennis Channel not gonna air these two tournaments: Berlin and Rome. :(

Knizzle
May 2nd, 2004, 03:34 AM
I thought the Tennis Channel WAS airing Berlin and Rome?? I know they are not doing the whole tourney, but part of it.

I didn't know Masha was here!! All the best to her!!

Vincent
May 2nd, 2004, 03:34 AM
Hantuchova versus Patty in the first round? :eek: eh...I mean I am a little bit surprised because Daniela used to be seeded player and seldomly meet someone like Patty a high seeded player so early. :(

This must be a good match and too bad that either one has to exist.:sad: I wish Daniela could through and even win the title! p :) Why not?!?!

tennisIlove09
May 2nd, 2004, 03:36 AM
I thought the Tennis Channel WAS airing Berlin and Rome?? I know they are not doing the whole tourney, but part of it.

I didn't know Masha was here!! All the best to her!!
Her 04 clay debute because of age rule

¤CharlDa¤
May 2nd, 2004, 03:39 AM
That tourney is really high level...All of those matches could trun to be classics!

I hope Dani wins again vs Patty, and Maria can beat Schett!

Knizzle
May 2nd, 2004, 04:03 AM
The Tennis Channel will present 13 top Tier International Tournaments:·

Toray Pan Pacific Open - Tokyo · Proximus Diamond Games - Antwerp · Duty Free Women’s Open - Dubai · Qatar Total Open - Doha · J&S Cup - Warsaw · Ladies German Open - Berlin · Telecom Italia Masters Roma - Rome · Hastings Direct International Championships - Eastbourne · Rogers AT&T Cup - Montreal · Porsche Tennis Grand Prix - Filderstadt · Kremlin Cup - Moscow · Swisscom Challenge - Zurich · Generali Ladies - Linz
This is from the Tennis Channel website.

Rothes
May 2nd, 2004, 04:06 AM
I hope Patty Demolishes Daniella and Schett beats Maria!!! Then they are also Doubles Partners as well!!!

switz
May 2nd, 2004, 05:11 AM
the thing is a match like patty versus dani could easiy turn into a match you really want to miss.

i'm worried because dani put up a good fight against smashnova, who gets everything back, and to me that means that if patty isn't playing well there is going to be trouble.

patty def dani 6-3, 2-6, 6-4 hopefully