PDA

View Full Version : I have withdrawn from the regional tournament......

crazillo
May 1st, 2004, 02:42 PM
Well, I decided to withdraw due to my injuries (tennisarm, sprained ankle, concussion and some more things...)

I just feel that I need a break bc I lost around 10 kg the last 2 months and just have not enough power to compete with the players I used to compete with. I played some girls the last weeks (exo) and had problems to defeat them what I usually dont have.
I dont see me on the tournament level and I dont think it makes any sense to go on the court then, esp. when u have to play the 2nd seed like I have to.

matthias
May 1st, 2004, 04:05 PM
you lost 10kg in the last few weeks?
are you the Daniela Hantuchova of your local-club? :haha:

okay, sorry
i hope you feel better soon, and i hope you will have a good season :wavey:

crazillo
May 1st, 2004, 04:13 PM
you lost 10kg in the last few weeks?
are you the Daniela Hantuchova of your local-club? :haha:

okay, sorry
i hope you feel better soon, and i hope you will have a good season :wavey:

Yes, but I wanted that. But now I have to stop it and get 1-2 kg more, that was the weight I likes and had enough pressure with. It is better not to play.... SF from last year ADÉ

MartinaI
May 1st, 2004, 05:49 PM
Get well soon! Take care of yourself, that's the most important thing.

¤CharlDa¤
May 1st, 2004, 06:31 PM
:sad:

crazillo
May 1st, 2004, 06:55 PM
thanks! :wavey:

space_eef03
May 1st, 2004, 09:48 PM
Poor you!!! :sad:
You'll get better soon and in form for the next one!! ;)

crazillo
May 1st, 2004, 09:54 PM
Thanks! :hug:

!<blocparty>!
May 1st, 2004, 09:56 PM
why did u loose that much? was it intentional?

LOL @ all ur injuries (not the fact that you have injuries, but the fact u have soo many) u sound like me last year! I had about 20 different injuries on every part of my body!

Mattographer
May 2nd, 2004, 01:15 AM
Yes, but I wanted that.
Lose 10kg weight is dangerous unless if you're a chubby! :eek: Because you lost the powers, haven't you thought about that? Better get the weight back where you were.

Get well soon and have a good season, Saschas.

charmedRic
May 2nd, 2004, 02:05 AM
Get well soon! Take care of yourself, that's the most important thing.
Ditto :)

Jakeev
May 2nd, 2004, 02:27 AM
Well, I decided to withdraw due to my injuries (tennisarm, sprained ankle, concussion and some more things...)

I just feel that I need a break bc I lost around 10 kg the last 2 months and just have not enough power to compete with the players I used to compete with. I played some girls the last weeks (exo) and had problems to defeat them what I usually dont have.
I dont see me on the tournament level and I dont think it makes any sense to go on the court then, esp. when u have to play the 2nd seed like I have to.
umm...ok:confused:

Vincent
May 2nd, 2004, 03:29 AM
Sascha :eek: Losing 10 kg in two months is terrible, but I lost 5 kg too, I am very sick right now and feeling bad all the time. :sad:

I really wish you a speedy recovery and beat them in style, it's frustrating to lose to players that you were expected to demolish, Last summer I represented my school to enter a inter-school tournament, I was damn sick that I could barely run, I can only serve and hope that it would never return, unluckily I bblew a big lead and even down at two match points, I was so frustrated and helpless. But I took the match eventually and I was sent to the hospital after the match. :eek:

I was okay after lying on the bed for four days and I hope you would be fabulous again very soon and beat the no.1 seed like she steals something. ;) Good luck!

¤CharlDa¤
May 2nd, 2004, 03:41 AM
I agree that 10kg is a lot! Don't worry, you'll get used to it!

galadriel
May 2nd, 2004, 10:29 AM
Get well soon :kiss: :hug: