PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive interview with Vera Zvonareva

cool_olga
May 1st, 2004, 11:45 AM
Interview made by reporters for Inside-Tennis.net website. You can read it here: http://www.inside-tennis.net/index.php?action=article&id=37

Lady
May 1st, 2004, 11:56 AM
Ola, did you use those phrases in Russian, that we practised?? :)

Lady
May 1st, 2004, 11:57 AM
Oh, you fixed it, so I'll delete my post!! :)

pav
May 1st, 2004, 12:00 PM
Thanks, interesting interview! :)

sarza
May 1st, 2004, 12:46 PM
good interview, shes so nice :banana:

Greenout
May 1st, 2004, 12:50 PM
I like Vera. She's funny! Went on to her own site, and nobody
believed her. :lol:

Giuliano
May 1st, 2004, 01:00 PM
I remember being on the old Wta chat speaking to someone who told us she was Zvonareva (TBE was there too). I had a private convo with this person and although, she knew an awful lot about tennis and young players such as Tsonga, I had a hard time believing it was her. She left me an e-mail address but I never sent anything. Maybe it was true after all. :eek:

Greenout
May 1st, 2004, 01:03 PM
I remember being on the old Wta chat speaking to someone who told us she was Zvonareva (TBE was there too). I had a private convo with this person and although, she knew an awful lot about tennis and young players such as Tsonga, I had a hard time believing it was her. She left me an e-mail address but I never sent anything. Maybe it was true after all. :eek:

Oh Nooo! You blew your chance to be e-mail buddies with Vera!! :lol:

sarza
May 1st, 2004, 01:11 PM
Oh Nooo! You blew your chance to be e-mail buddies with Vera!! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

lauryn
May 1st, 2004, 01:49 PM
thanks for the interview :wavey:

the cat
May 1st, 2004, 02:08 PM
Thanks for the interview, C_O. By the way, are you Olga Ziegler?

Lady
May 1st, 2004, 03:04 PM
Thanks for the interview, C_O. By the way, are you Olga Ziegler?

Yes, she is ;)

Andrew.
May 1st, 2004, 03:15 PM
Q. Talking about person. What kind of person you are?

-(smiling) I don't know, I think it's better to ask some other girls what they think but i think I'm really different on court and off court. On court I',m playing and I can do some bad stuff (smiling) but off court I'm fine, I don't know...

OMG She is me.

ico4498
May 1st, 2004, 03:23 PM
"Q. According to the present schedule, doesn't a tennis player turn into a robot?

-If you're a person and you develop yourself not only like on court, you are doing some other stuff and you have some hobbies it' okay, you're a person and you have different stuff to do. But sometimes, I know someplayers, they are just into tennis and I think it's really bad for them because they just go on court, off court and everything they think about is tennis and they make it as a robot. I don't think it's really good because someday you will stop playing tennis and you need to do something and I think first you should be a person. "

well said.

Mathijs
May 1st, 2004, 03:50 PM
thanks C_O for the great interview with Vera :D

bubble
May 1st, 2004, 07:06 PM
Nice interview thanks :)