PDA

View Full Version : Thanks To The Rape Trial, Kobe May Not Play In Olympics

lizchris
May 1st, 2004, 03:16 AM
http://cdn.news.aol.com/a/aUpdated: 07:59 PM EDT

Bryant Unlikely to Play in Olympics Due to Trial
Summer Games Could Conflict With Sexual Assault Trial in Colorado

By JOHN NADEL, AP SPORTS

LOS ANGELES (April 30) -- Kobe Bryant acknowledged Friday that his legal problems will probably prevent him from playing in this summer's Olympic Games.

http://cdn.news.aol.com/aolnews_photos/06/06/20040429195209990014
Reuters
Kobe Bryant has left the possibility of playing in the Olympics open.

Bryant's agent, Rob Pelinka, released a statement saying the Los Angeles Lakers' star informed USA Basketball it is unlikely he'll be able to compete due to scheduling conflicts concerning his sexual assault charge in Colorado.

But Bryant hopes to keep the door open concerning participation in the Games, to be held Aug. 13-29 in Athens.

"Bryant expressed his intentions at this time to allow USA Basketball ample time to seek a replacement player," Pelinka's statement read in part. "Bryant also relayed a desire to keep the option open of playing for the USA team if there is a change in the scheduling or a dismissal of the case."

USA Basketball executive director Jim Tooley said it is "unfortunate" Bryant won't be able to participate.

"We appreciate the timing of his decision," Tooley said. "This will allow USA Basketball the time needed to identify the best possible replacement."
Only six players are considered locks to play for the U.S. team in Greece: Jermaine O'Neal, Tim Duncan, Allen Iverson, Tracy McGrady, Mike Bibby and Richard Jefferson.

State District Judge Terry Ruckriegle said earlier this week that Bryant will enter a plea in Eagle County during pretrial hearings May 10-12 -- nearly 10 months after he was charged with raping a 19-year-old woman at a Vail-area resort where she worked. He said the two had consensual sex.

Under state law, the trial must begin within six months after that, unless Bryant waives his right to a speedy process.

Both sides told the judge the earliest they could be ready for trial is late August or early September.
The 25-year-old Bryant was formally charged with felony sexual assault on July 18 -- almost three weeks after the alleged attack occurred. He faces four years to life in prison or 20 years to life on probation if convicted.

The Lakers and defending NBA champion Spurs begin their second-round playoff series Sunday in San Antonio.

04/30/04 19:38 EDT

Copyright 2004 The Associated Press.

I still think the US will win the Gold medal, but our chances would have been much better if he were able to play. Thankfully for him, he will still be young enough to play in 2008 in China, provided he won't be in jail on this trumped up charge.

Black Mamba.
May 1st, 2004, 03:21 AM
Garbage, that's all I gotta say.

lizchris
May 1st, 2004, 03:23 AM
Garbage, that's all I gotta say.
What is garbage?

Black Mamba.
May 1st, 2004, 03:35 AM
What is garbage?

Him missing the olympics, I was looking foward to seeing Kobe and AI on team USA.

lizchris
May 1st, 2004, 03:41 AM
Him missing the olympics, I was looking foward to seeing Kobe and AI on team USA.
Oh, OK.

DunkMachine
May 1st, 2004, 08:07 AM
There are enough players that can take his place. I think T-Mac is a better guard than he is.

thalle
May 1st, 2004, 10:46 AM
I still dont think he raped that girl:(

Ballbuster
May 1st, 2004, 02:02 PM
Me neither, besides alot of players are waffeling about going. They want to put them on a boat for lodging. I wouldn't want to sleep on it.

I believe the terrorist are trying to strike anything Western.....and Greece does not have their shit together. I wouldn't go.

Black Mamba.
May 1st, 2004, 02:35 PM
There are enough players that can take his place. I think T-Mac is a better guard than he is.

T-Mac is the better score, but Kobe is the more complete player. He plays both ends of the floor.

toreador
May 2nd, 2004, 04:18 AM
i think the title is wrong...thanks to the rape trial? its "his fault" if hes charged for that...if the case went to court then hes not a saint IMO. and i dont think he raped the girl but as i said hes not a saint and he should think about the consequences :)

Crazy Canuck
May 2nd, 2004, 06:16 AM
Man, that's too bad. They really should just put the trial off so that he can play. In fact, professional athletes should not be held accountable for their (alledged) actions at all, or have to take the time to prove their innocence if that is the case. Screw the court system! Give pro athletes a BYE ;)

Couver
May 2nd, 2004, 06:39 AM
The rape trial is taking place because clearly the prosectuion had enough evidence and cause to believe that they could make a case out of this. True he is innocent until proven guilty but he still has to abide by the laws of his country.

A normal person wouldn't be given anymore than Koby. They'd probably have to miss several days from their jobs as well.

People treat athletes with kid gloves, which is sad because they are just human like everyone else, and can commit shocking crimes. :eek: :eek:

Steam
May 2nd, 2004, 06:40 AM
According to an article in the new issue of Maxim, Kobe claims it was all consensual until he ejaculated on her face but they parted "on good terms".

Don't worry, Kobe will get off. I just hope that he gave that poor girl a towel.

lizchris
May 2nd, 2004, 02:07 PM
According to an article in the new issue of Maxim, Kobe claims it was all consensual until he ejaculated on her face but they parted "on good terms".

Don't worry, Kobe will get off. I just hope that he gave that poor girl a towel.
I think she used one of her dirty drawers from home.

ttaM
May 2nd, 2004, 05:10 PM
I don't know, I don't feel sorry for him. Maybe if he just kept his dick in his pants, considering he is married and all, none of this would've happened.

lizchris
May 2nd, 2004, 07:27 PM
I don't know, I don't feel sorry for him. Maybe if he just kept his dick in his pants, considering he is married and all, none of this would've happened.
I don't either.

He should have gone ahead with his divorce petition in March of last year when he told his wife he no longer wanted to be married to her.

Mase
May 2nd, 2004, 07:28 PM
Man, that's too bad. They really should just put the trial off so that he can play. In fact, professional athletes should not be held accountable for their (alledged) actions at all, or have to take the time to prove their innocence if that is the case. Screw the court system! Give pro athletes a BYE ;)
Right? :haha::haha:

decemberlove
May 2nd, 2004, 09:51 PM
it wouldve been nice to see ai and kobe playing together...

id rather see shaq there instead of kobe

Elvira
May 2nd, 2004, 10:15 PM
Kobe is a serial rapist and a pervert.
He should not be allowed to play basketball ever again.

KindaNice
May 2nd, 2004, 10:55 PM
Oh PLEASE!! You can NOT be serious....

He got himself into this mess.
You make your own bed...
Don't S*** where you sleep...

You get the picture...

Black Mamba.
May 2nd, 2004, 11:02 PM
This just shows athletes that they need to be careful and try to avoid situations like this.

Volcana
May 3rd, 2004, 01:08 AM
I still dont think he raped that girl:(
According to Colorado law? Or your own personal definition?

According to Colorado, they could both be naked on the bed, and if she says 'no', it's rape.

lizchris
May 3rd, 2004, 01:21 AM
Kobe is a serial rapist and a pervert.
He should not be allowed to play basketball ever again.
Funny, I don't remember any other women coming forward to report that he raped them. In fact, two other women who claimed they had relationships with him said that he was a perfect gentleman and didn't force himself on them and they doubt his accuser's story.

If he is found not guilty (and he will be), he will be able to play basketball as long as he wants to.

lizchris
May 4th, 2004, 06:20 PM
Apparantly, the US will be scrambling to find basketball players for their Olympic team. Is is already known that Kobe probably won't play and now Kevin Garnett, the 2004 NBA MVP, said his impending summer wedding will probably keep him off the team. That is the same reason Vince Carter will not play on the team. Shaquille O'Neal and Yao Ming cited security concerns for not going and Ray Allen's is going to become a father a couple of weeks after the end of the Olympics and doesn't want to leave the US just in case the baby comes early.

Cariaoke
May 4th, 2004, 06:33 PM
ok, I've set up a reminder in my Outlook to cry for poor Kobe at the start of the Olympics. :D

lizchris
May 4th, 2004, 06:45 PM
ok, I've set up a reminder in my Outlook to cry for poor Kobe at the start of the Olympics. :D
You should cry for him if he goes to jail for having consentual sex with a white woman because that is why is he being punished.:fiery:

Cariaoke
May 4th, 2004, 06:48 PM
so just because he's famous and black and the woman's white, he's automatically innocent. wow, i did not know that.

i have strong doubts that he raped her just like I do MJ molested those boys but do I know for a FACT that those things didn't happen? hell no.

lizchris
May 4th, 2004, 06:53 PM
so just because he's famous and black and the woman's white, he's automatically innocent. wow, i did not know that.

i have strong doubts that he raped her just like I do MJ molested those boys but do I know for a FACT that those things didn't happen? hell no.
No, but there is a history of white women having sex with black men and then crying rape because they fear being shunned by their community, like this woman. This is true especially in the South.

Cariaoke
May 4th, 2004, 07:03 PM
Um, I'm aware of that fact, especially since I live in the south. My point is, just like with any other case of rape, it should be looked at as any other crime. I'd feel really bad if this girl was actually raped but no one believed her because of what some bitches had done in the past. And if she did lie about it, that was dumb as hell. He's wrong REGARDLESS (rape or adultery) but I see he just skates as long as he can dunk a ball. WTF? it's as if the public opinion is "well, not sure if he raped that gal but he can shooooooo play some basketball... wooooooooot!" :rolleyes:

lizchris
May 4th, 2004, 07:13 PM
Um, I'm aware of that fact, especially since I live in the south. My point is, just like with any other case of rape, it should be looked at as any other crime. I'd feel really bad if this girl was actually raped but no one believed her because of what some bitches had done in the past. And if she did lie about it, that was dumb as hell. He's wrong REGARDLESS (rape or adultery) but I see he just skates as long as he can dunk a ball. WTF? it's as if the public opinion is "well, not sure if he raped that gal but he can shooooooo play some basketball... wooooooooot!" :rolleyes:
I would feel bad too, but as I stated before, she sought out Kobe, went up to his room voluntary and decided to have sex with him. I know pepole have made a big thing about the fact that blood was found on his T-shirt, but the spot of blood is no bigger than a little dot and probably came from their consentual encounter. All of those facts to me equal not guilty.

Black Mamba.
May 4th, 2004, 07:51 PM

In our society if your black and famous you're automatically guilty. Look at the media coverage. I don't know if Kobe did it or not, but in our society it seems like if your famous and black people always assume you're guilty. Does anyone remember what happened to AI.

lizchris
May 4th, 2004, 08:15 PM
In our society if your black and famous you're automatically guilty. Look at the media coverage. I don't know if Kobe did it or not, but in our society it seems like if your famous and black people always assume you're guilty. Does anyone remember what happened to AI.
Exactly.

What Allen Iverson went through was a disgrace and that goes back to what happened when he was in high school and that bolwing alley incident which almost prevented him from going to Georgetown. The cover of the (NY) Daily News showed him behind the gate of his house in surburban Philly and implied he was a locked up animal. That was in regards to that bougs case of him allegedly beating up two men because he caught one of them with him wife Tawana. BTW, his wife was cheating on him and he did the right thing by throwing her naked ass out in the street. I would have done the same thing if I was in his position. Here he is make a good living for her and their children and she thanks him by sleeping with one of his relatives. BTW, she has never accused him of cheating on her, so there was no excuse for her behavior.

Black Mamba.
May 4th, 2004, 08:33 PM
Exactly.

What Allen Iverson went through was a disgrace and that goes back to what happened when he was in high school and that bolwing alley incident which almost prevented him from going to Georgetown. The cover of the (NY) Daily News showed him behind the gate of his house in surburban Philly and implied he was a locked up animal. That was in regards to that bougs case of him allegedly beating up two men because he caught one of them with him wife Tawana. BTW, his wife was cheating on him and he did the right thing by throwing her naked ass out in the street. I would have done the same thing if I was in his position. Here he is make a good living for her and their children and she thanks him by sleeping with one of his relatives. BTW, she has never accused him of cheating on her, so there was no excuse for her behavior.

Not to mention guys like Bill O'Reilly were talking about him like he was guilty by calling him a thug and his mom crazy and when he went on The Best Damn Sports Show Period, John Sally called O'Reilly out and he never apologized. He just said he shouldn't have acted that way if he was innocent.

lizchris
May 4th, 2004, 09:25 PM
Not to mention guys like Bill O'Reilly were talking about him like he was guilty by calling him a thug and his mom crazy and when he went on The Best Damn Sports Show Period, John Sally called O'Reilly out and he never apologized. He just said he shouldn't have acted that way if he was innocent.
I don't care for Bill O'Reilly, but to be fair to that piece of Long Island (NY) garbage, he did apologize on his show The O'Reilly Factor when the charges were dropped because he was challenged to do so by John Salley.

Ballbuster
May 4th, 2004, 09:33 PM
I know pepole have made a big thing about the fact that blood was found on his T-shirt, but the spot of blood is no bigger than a little dot and probably came from their consentual encounter. All of those facts to me equal not guilty.

He had to stretch her little hole, what she was getting was fitting perfectly. She'll miss that kind of action. Poor girl, she should have got his number, kept his semen, and asked for a few hundred thousands. That better than what she got.

A wet azz - and a not guilty verdict.

Kabezya
May 5th, 2004, 08:08 AM
The only person Kobe has to blame is himself for the position he finds himself in. The Olympics, the court and legal matters... all his fault. If Kobe doesn't cheat on his wife, he's not in a position not only to defend himself, his character, career and life.

gentenaire
May 5th, 2004, 09:00 AM
You should cry for him if he goes to jail for having consentual sex with a white woman because that is why is he being punished.:fiery:Were you there, Liz? You may 'believe' he's not guilty (I believe he's not guilty either), but you can't know for certain that he isn't.

And if that girl is falsely accusing Kobe, I highly doubt it's because of his race, but rather because of his large wallet.

The rich and famous know they have to be careful. Kobe wouldn't be in this mess if he hadn't cheated on his wife. MJ could have avoided his lawsuits if he hadn't shared his bed with young boys (What was MJ thinking?! And if there's nothing sexual about it, just love for kids, why is it always with boys, never girls? )...It's not as if these allegations come out of nowhere.

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 01:56 PM
oh liz, give it a break! you don't know the facts anymore than any of us do so let's just give it a rest with all the "sex with a WHITE woman" thing until we know, k? i swear everytime there's a white/black thing on the horizon and i see you post all i wanna do is sing that song....

"i see your true colors...shining through..." jeez!
I don't care what you see or if you don't like what I say. Not only am I sick and tired of athletes caught with their pants down I am sick and tired of sluts, er, women claiming rape when what happened was consentual sex and the women got mad because the guy only gave them cab fare. I didnt' believe the woman who accused Mike Tyson of rape and she was black and I have news for you; Most black women sided with Tyson. I also didn't believe the Arab woman who accused former football player Michael Irwin of rape and neither did the police and she was deported because the lying bitch was an illegal alien.

This is a public board. If you don't like what you see too bad. Just get to stepping and get the fuck on.

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 02:02 PM
wow liz! what happened? you wake up with a stick up your ass? geezus!

sounds to me like the truth hurts and you're just pissed that someone else notices how much you hate on white women, that's all. :lol: once again...would you lighten up?
You're right I hate white women. I hate the ones who lie and cheat to hurt other people. Sorry if that doesn't bother you.

I don't take kindly to people attacking me for an opinion I have, which is what you have done (wit the stick up your ass comment). I also find it interesting that you didn't have a comment for the rest of my previous post.

"Sluggy"
May 5th, 2004, 02:36 PM
Wow - Ive never heard anyone admit that they hate white women. that is kinda interesting. What is that all about? We all have our prejudices, but ive never heard that one said so unabashedly.

When i was in lawschool rape was a hot issue. The lines are so blurry. I am very sympathetic to woman or men who have been sexually or otherwise harmed. And often especially in the past I am aware that women who have been attacked have been made to feel as if they are the victims. However, Rape is extremely tricky though. I have my doubts about Kobe having 'raped' someone. I have seen statistics that rape is the most commonly wrongly accused crime there is. I have also read and seen statistics given to us by a liberal, well recognized law school professor that said that a large large number of women who 'believe' they were date raped, went on to have consensual sex with the same man some time later. Certainly it seems that men have a tremendous amount of legal burden to prove that sex was indeed consensual - ie, men can be guilty of rape if they have sex with a woman and she has had too much to drink. Despite all of that, I cant think of a better way to restructure the laws.

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 04:01 PM
Wow - Ive never heard anyone admit that they hate white women. that is kinda interesting. What is that all about? We all have our prejudices, but ive never heard that one said so unabashedly.

When i was in lawschool rape was a hot issue. The lines are so blurry. I am very sympathetic to woman or men who have been sexually or otherwise harmed. And often especially in the past I am aware that women who have been attacked have been made to feel as if they are the victims. However, Rape is extremely tricky though. I have my doubts about Kobe having 'raped' someone. I have seen statistics that rape is the most commonly wrongly accused crime there is. I have also read and seen statistics given to us by a liberal, well recognized law school professor that said that a large large number of women who 'believe' they were date raped, went on to have consensual sex with the same man some time later. Certainly it seems that men have a tremendous amount of legal burden to prove that sex was indeed consensual - ie, men can be guilty of rape if they have sex with a woman and she has had too much to drink. Despite all of that, I cant think of a better way to restructure the laws.
I say be honest insted of politiically correct.

I said I hate the ones who cause trouble. In fact, I hate anyone who causes trouble for no reason, like Omorossa from The Appretneice.

Crazy Canuck
May 5th, 2004, 04:09 PM
The only person Kobe has to blame is himself for the position he finds himself in. The Olympics, the court and legal matters... all his fault. If Kobe doesn't cheat on his wife, he's not in a position not only to defend himself, his character, career and life.
Well said.

If he didn't do it (and frankly, I have no opinion on the case. I find it amazing that some people are totally convinced of his innocent or guilt - entirely due to their own biases which have been fed by a few media leaks) I hope that he gets off, but he has to sit in court and defend himself just like any other American. There is no reason that he should be treated as "special" just because of the olympics, or whatever else.

Crazy Canuck
May 5th, 2004, 04:10 PM
You're right I hate white women. I hate the ones who lie and cheat to hurt other people. Sorry if that doesn't bother you.

I don't take kindly to people attacking me for an opinion I have, which is what you have done (wit the stick up your ass comment). I also find it interesting that you didn't have a comment for the rest of my previous post.

LOL

And you wonder why nobody takes you serious on race issues... you're no better than any of the women that you're hating on ;)

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 04:15 PM
LOL

And you wonder why nobody takes you serious on race issues... you're no better than any of the women that you're hating on ;)
If that's what you think, fine, I really don't care.

I'd rather be honest than a phony, like you and some other people in this thread.

Crazy Canuck
May 5th, 2004, 04:21 PM
If that's what you think, fine, I really don't care.

I'd rather be honest than a phony, like you and some other people in this thread.
How am I phony, liz?

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 04:24 PM
How am I phony, liz?
People like you run around making judgements on people like myself because I don't hold my tounge like you are perfect. That is how you are phony. But don't worry, there are a lot of peopl like you.

- L i n a -
May 5th, 2004, 04:24 PM
DD, you just realized lizchris is an annoying racist?

Crazy Canuck
May 5th, 2004, 04:29 PM
People like you run around making judgements on people like myself because I don't hold my tounge like you are perfect.

See Liz, I don't claim to be perfect. If you perceive me that way, that is you and not me at fault... do you spot the difference?

Nobody asked you to hold your tongue. But if you're looking for a pat on the back for being an "honest" racist, then you've come to the wrong place sweetheart :kiss:

How ironic that you've spent this entire thread making judgements against the alledged victim in this case and white women in general, but cry when somebody makes them about you. Oh, boo hoo. Do you want a pat on the back for being a "honest" hypocrite as well? :kiss:

That is how you are phony. But don't worry, there are a lot of peopl like you.

I think that you need to look up the proper meaning of "phony", liz.

- L i n a -
May 5th, 2004, 04:29 PM
Well said.

If he didn't do it (and frankly, I have no opinion on the case. I find it amazing that some people are totally convinced of his innocent or guilt - entirely due to their own biases which have been fed by a few media leaks) I hope that he gets off, but he has to sit in court and defend himself just like any other American. There is no reason that he should be treated as "special" just because of the olympics, or whatever else.
It's disturbing that there's actually people feeling sorry that Kobe won't be allowed to play the Olympics...

It's just a further sign that these constant racist criers need to learn a little taste of reality.

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 04:36 PM
DD, you just realized lizchris is an annoying racist?
Yes, most black people are:

MLK was a racist
Malcom X was a racist
Marcus Garvey was a racist
Ida B. Wells was a rcist
Whitney M. Young was a racist
and so on and so on...:lol: :lol: :lol:

Crazy Canuck
May 5th, 2004, 04:39 PM
Yes, most black people are:

MLK was a racist
Malcom X was a racist
Marcus Garvey was a racist
Ida B. Wells was a rcist
Whitney M. Young was a racist
and so on and so on...:lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes, I'm very sure that all of those men used public forums to express their hatred of white women, Liz.

Anyways, you're boring. I'm done work soon and refuse to waste the last 20 minutes of my shift on you.

I don't hate you Liz, but I do feel extremely sorry for you and other people like you.

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 04:39 PM
c'mon now liz. those are people of note. we're talking about you. lizchris.
You don't know me or where I come from, but keep talking.

I named those people because they were called racists too. Why? Because they said things white people didn't want to hear.

Crazy Canuck
May 5th, 2004, 04:40 PM
I see the Spain flag next to your name.

You should be the LAST person to call me a racist!
Good news! I caught this one just in time ;)

This post stands alone and says a lot about you, lizchris. I don't even have to pick it apart. You did all the work for me. Thanks!

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 04:41 PM
Yes, I'm very sure that all of those men used public forums to express their hatred of white women, Liz.

Anyways, you're boring. I'm done work soon and refuse to waste the last 20 minutes of my shift on you.

I don't hate you Liz, but I do feel extremely sorry for you and other people like you.
Don't bother; I feel sorrier for people like you.

I can't be that boring if you chose to post to this thread. In fact, you're pretty stupid if you chose to be baited like this.

In fact, I feel sorry for you that you can't even realize that Ida B. Wells was a woman, not a man.

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 04:42 PM
Good news! I caught this one just in time ;)

This post stands alone and says a lot about you, lizchris. I don't even have to pick it apart. You did all the work for me. Thanks!
If I am so boring, why are you still here?:rolleyes:

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 04:45 PM
ok liz...but if you're going to equate yourself to the awesome list you provided, you need to remember one more thing. class. they had it. hopefully you will too someday. :wavey:
I alredy do, so thank you.:worship:

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 04:54 PM
What is it that "we" don't want to hear? That the while girl is a liar and Kobe didn't rape her?

So you were there when it happened?
That there are white women in the US (I don't knwo abot Canada as I have only been there once) who have cried rape after having sex with black men or claimed they did something to them when they didn't. Ever hear of Emitt Till or the city of Rosewood, FL? If you did, then you know what I mean.

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 04:59 PM
liz, you've been wrapped up in all this racial tension much too long. when was the last time you went for a walk on the beach, huh? :confused:I am not wrapped up in anything, plus there are no beaches where I live, which is Northern NJ.

If you were black, which you are not, you would understand, but because you are not, you could never understand, so don't try to debate on this; you are going to lose every time and be ignored.

Plus, I have other things going on in my life; I just posted this article because I find it interesting and frightning that someone can have the power to ruin our chances of winnig in the Olympics because "she was disrepected".:rolleyes: And don't get me wrong, Kobe is just as much at fault for messing with this dirty chick, but he committed a moral crime, not an actual crime.

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 05:00 PM
And who contested that fact in this thread?
Why don't you adk DeuceDiva.

gentenaire
May 5th, 2004, 05:01 PM
That there are white women in the US (I don't knwo abot Canada as I have only been there once) who have cried rape after having sex with black men or claimed they did something to them when they didn't. Ever hear of Emitt Till or the city of Rosewood, FL? If you did, then you know what I mean.

And I'll tell you something you may not want to hear: There are black women who have once cried rape after having sex with white men.

See, raping, lying, etc has nothing to do with race. Every race has good and bad people. I know that may be hard for you to comprehend, but there you go.

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 05:03 PM
No, I'm asking you.
Typical.

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 05:04 PM
And I'll tell you something you may not want to hear: There are black women who have once cried rape after having sex with white men.

See, raping, lying, etc has nothing to do with race. Every race has good and bad people. I know that may be hard for you to comprehend, but there you go.
I know that.:rolleyes:

But they are rarely believed.

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 05:06 PM
who's debating? not me. i already know you're stupid so why would i debate you? :confused: i'm simply offering solutions to your dilemma. you seem so wired and stressed over these white women crying rape that i thought you might need some r & r, that's all.
I am not stressed out, just annoyed as anyone with any average intelligence and sense would be.

If I am so stupid, who is the one who keeps posting to this thread? This subject was dead until you decided to post something insipid.

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 05:08 PM
Typical of what?
You asked me a question of who doubted something I previously posted.

I told you to ask DeuceDiva because she has.

Go back to what I wrote and you will know what I am talking about.

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 05:14 PM
When has DD denied the fact that some white women lied in the past about being rape :confused:

And you compared yourself to MLK and such, because white don't want to hear what you have to say, but again, who are those people who don't want to hear you? And what is it already that you have to say that we don't want to hear?
She has stated in the past that I was exaggerating this fact.

It wasn't in this post, but in another one related to the Kobe case.

Ballbuster
May 5th, 2004, 05:16 PM
Again, Kobe is innocent and I'm glad he's not going to the Olympics. today is Wednesday and he's playing tonight. why don't you haters catch a glimse of him tonight.

Ballbuster
May 5th, 2004, 05:19 PM
And you compared yourself to MLK and such, because white don't want to hear what you have to say, but again, who are those people who don't want to hear you? And what is it already that you have to say that we don't want to hear?

White people has been screwing over black people for centuries. You don't believe they have stopped do you?

About the only thing that has stopped is Germans killing Jews. This land of ours, Amerikka, is soiled in dirty laundry.

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 05:21 PM
So you compare yourself to MLK and co. and say white refused to hear what you have to say because DD stated in the past that you were exaggeration this fact?
Yes.

Historically, whites (and others) have used intimidaton and other tactics, like saying we are crazy or stupid to try to shut black people up when speaking about actual injustices against us. If you look ast her posts, she acts the same way some of these people have acted.

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 05:22 PM
White people has been screwing over black people for centuries. You don't believe they have stopped do you?

About the only thing that has stopped is Germans killing Jews. This land of ours, Amerikka, is soiled in dirty laundry.
You forgot one k in the way you spell America.

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 05:27 PM
liz, just be honest and get it over with. you hate on white women because of some personal thing you've got going on. leave the historicist agenda out of it because if we're going to go there, trust me...you won't know what hit you.

in the meantime....http://212.67.202.147/~ricordanza74/dump/banana2.GIF
Again, you can believe what you want, but like I said, I hate the ones who start and cause trouble for others for no reason.

With you, I don't want to deal with history because you don't want to deal with it because you would like peole to stay ignorant. I'll deal with people like Ballbuster who isn't like that.

SJW
May 5th, 2004, 05:35 PM
hey DD :wavey:

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 05:35 PM
You're going way off topic with your historical considerations.

I'm still waiting to what truth white refuse to hear.

Because no one disagreed with you that some white women lied in the past about being supposely raped by black men.
I'll try again.

That is a case of a dumb man and a woman scorned, which isn't a crime, but dumb on both of their parts, him moreso than her.

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 05:47 PM
Ok.

A dumb man, a woman, they are both dumb. He's more dumb than her.

What's your point?
That he shouldn't go to jail if she is lying, which I think she is.

Couver
May 5th, 2004, 05:58 PM
This is insane!

So just because there have been instances of caucasian women falsely accusing a black celebrity of rape, then all women who do that are lying? That's impossible to judge and unless you know all the facts of the case you really can't say if she's lying or not.

Actually what's more common than a white woman accusing a blackman of rape, is women of all races who have been raped comming forward and being treated like this. Men hold many positions of power and some clearly do not see rape as the horrible crime that it is! And thus find some way to blame the woman.

By the way I'm not saying he's utterly guilty but I also can't say that the prosectuion has no case. She may be lying but I don't know that. So I owe them both the same curtosy not to make a quick judgement.

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 06:15 PM
that's right! and how do you know she's lying? because she's white!!

down with whitey! :yeah: down with whitey! :yeah: down with whitey! :yeah:

aw man, this has been fun liz. :) have a nice day. :wavey:

This woman goes home after this encourter, 12 hours later decieds she has ben raped, goes to the hospital to be checked out and instead of putting on clean drawers or the ones she was wearing the night of the alleged crime, puts on a pair of nasty soiled drawers, then a couple of days later, goes to a party and jokes about Kobe's big dick.

Those are the facts. And they add up to her lying and hin not being guilty of anything but adultery, which isn't a crime in the US anymore.

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 06:21 PM
This is insane!

So just because there have been instances of caucasian women falsely accusing a black celebrity of rape, then all women who do that are lying? That's impossible to judge and unless you know all the facts of the case you really can't say if she's lying or not.

Actually what's more common than a white woman accusing a blackman of rape, is women of all races who have been raped comming forward and being treated like this. Men hold many positions of power and some clearly do not see rape as the horrible crime that it is! And thus find some way to blame the woman.

By the way I'm not saying he's utterly guilty but I also can't say that the prosectuion has no case. She may be lying but I don't know that. So I owe them both the same curtosy not to make a quick judgement.
I am making jugedments based on the facts that are known. There are others too, but I just listed the main ones.

The problem with rape is that because of women like this woman, Tawana Brawley and the women who falsely ccused Mke Tyson of rape (there are others) make it bad for the other women who have really been raped.

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 06:22 PM
Look.

You think Kobe is innocent.

It's your OPINION.

Stop accusing whites of refusing to hear what you have to say and present what you say as fact. It's just your opinion.

What I listed are FACTS OF THE CASE and a matter of public record and will come out at the time of trial (this is what whties don't want to hear). It is my opinion that he is not guility and she is lying.

GBFH
May 5th, 2004, 06:27 PM
lol! cool canuck, maybe you should use the marquee-tag, add some bold neon colors. 'cause i don't think your message is getting across.

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 06:31 PM
Exactly... It's just your opinion.

Now stoping comparing yourself to MLK and people like him and accusing white to not want to hear you.

Maybe what you present are facts, but CONSIDERING KOBE AS INNOCENT IS JUST YOUR OPINION, NOT A FACT.
In the US, you are presemed innocent in a court of law until the day you are judged guilty in court. That I belive he is innocent is my opinion is my opinon. The fact that when his accuser (whose name I know but won't use) went to be examined, she wore dirty drawers with semen from a man other than her accuser though she said he ejaculater in her panties.

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 06:32 PM
See, the only thing we say is that we don't know if Kobe is innocent or not, because we were not there, that's all.

That's not refusing to hear the truth.
I wasn' taking about that, I was talking about the facts of the case I keep bringing up.

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 06:35 PM
1) Who contested those facts? :confused:

2) You can't know 100% sure that those "facts" are right. Did you see the dirty drawers with semen from a man other than Kobe?
Previosly they were contested by the typcial cast of characters on this board.

The drawers have been booked as evidence by the judge.

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 06:47 PM
"Previosly they were contested by the typcial cast of characters on this board."

Who? When? What posts? Please show me quotes of posters who contested the facts you presented (FACTS, not your OPINIONS). I know you'll find an excuse to do not do it, but I'll ask it.
I have an excuse not to do it and it isn't my fault.

This board now only catalogues a poster's last 150 poss, so I cannot go back to get some of those posts, but like I said, DueceDiva and Crazy Canuck have in the past.

When I get hoem tonight, if I have the time, I will try to find them in previous posts from a topic I started about the Kobe case.

GBFH
May 5th, 2004, 07:00 PM
here's an old thread...

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=105137

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 07:12 PM
You just have to read the thread again, this isn't hard to do.

If you want to think Kobe is innocent, that's your opinion.

But if you express it on a messageboard, expect people to disagree with you, as it is what it is just your opinion.

And stop saying you say the "truth" and that white refuse to hear it. Not only no one refuse to hear what you have to say, you're expressing your opinion, not the truth.
You are proving my point.

I listed three facts of this case and you refuse to believe they are facts, but what you believe doesn't matter because you are not the court.

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 07:20 PM
I didn't prove your point, I never refused to believe they are facts.

Stop inventing things :confused:
It seems like you were.

Sorry for the confusion.

Crazy Canuck
May 5th, 2004, 07:44 PM
I am not stressed out, just annoyed as anyone with any average intelligence and sense would be.

If I am so stupid, who is the one who keeps posting to this thread? This subject was dead until you decided to post something insipid.

Uhhhhhh.. :lol:

Crazy Canuck
May 5th, 2004, 07:48 PM
Yes.

Historically, whites (and others) have used intimidaton and other tactics, like saying we are crazy or stupid to try to shut black people up when speaking about actual injustices against us. If you look ast her posts, she acts the same way some of these people have acted.

Is it that hard for you to understand that perhaps you are crazy and stupid, and that this has absolutely nothing to do with your race? Crazy and stupid people come in all colours and languages, liz

Me thinks that somebody needs to get out more.

Crazy Canuck
May 5th, 2004, 07:53 PM
I'm still waiting to what truth white refuse to hear.

Maybe Lizchris is just protecting us by being so nonsensical? She knows that our white shells could crumble if we heard the TRUTH! Who knew that lizchris was so thoughtful, looking out for us immoral white folk like that?

In truth, I think that it's quite obvious that lizchris is nothing but a useless piece of racist trash who is going to blowhard her way through the rest of this thread, spreading her hate as she goes.

:bored: (and before you ask lizchris, it's been a long day and I don't have anything better to do then laugh at you right now!)

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 07:53 PM
Is it that hard for you to understand that perhaps you are crazy and stupid, and that this has absolutely nothing to do with your race? Crazy and stupid people come in all colours and languages, liz

Me thinks that somebody needs to get out more.
Typical and not surprising comiong from someone like you.

I get out enough and when I do, I don't go around calling people stupid and crazy.:rolleyes:

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 07:54 PM
Maybe Lizchris is just protecting us by being so nonsensical? She knows that our white shells could crumble if we heard the TRUTH! Who knew that lizchris was so thoughtful, looking out for us immoral white folk like that?

In truth, I think that it's quite obvious that lizchris is nothing but a useless piece of racist trash who is going to blowhard her way through the rest of this thread, spreading her hate as she goes.

:bored: (and before you ask lizchris, it's been a long day and I don't have anything better to do then laugh at you right now!)

Again, typical coming from someone like you.

Crazy Canuck
May 5th, 2004, 07:57 PM
I am making jugedments based on the facts that are known. There are others too, but I just listed the main ones.

The problem with rape is that because of women like this woman, Tawana Brawley and the women who falsely ccused Mke Tyson of rape (there are others) make it bad for the other women who have really been raped.

No, the problem is people like you who cling onto these isolated incidents and use them as material to hate on other white women who cry rape. I'm not condoning those who have lied, as I'm sure that it has happened (by women from varying cultures and of varying races). I'm just saying that using them to justify your irrational hatred of all things white is extremely sad.

Crazy Canuck
May 5th, 2004, 07:59 PM
What I listed are FACTS OF THE CASE and a matter of public record and will come out at the time of trial (this is what whties don't want to hear). It is my opinion that he is not guility and she is lying.

Could you please exlain to me who these "whites" that you refer to are. Are they a band? Surely you can't be talking about an entire race because that would be ignorant and racist, which surely you aren't!

Please elborate on "whites" for me, because I'm extremely confused as to how I'm supposed to be feeling. Tell me.

Crazy Canuck
May 5th, 2004, 08:02 PM
It seems like you were.

Sorry for the confusion.

HA HA HA

You're so full of racist bullshit that you don't even know your ass from your elbow anymore!

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 08:02 PM
Could you please exlain to me who these "whites" that you refer to are. Are they a band? Surely you can't be talking about an entire race because that would be ignorant and racist, which surely you aren't!

Please elborate on "whites" for me, because I'm extremely confused as to how I'm supposed to be feeling. Tell me.
I am talking about those whites who believe that blacks are guilty of everything they are accused of and are just bad for America.

They are not a band; more like a Klan.

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 08:03 PM
HA HA HA

You're so full of racist bullshit that you don't even know your ass from your elbow anymore!Again, typical coming from someone like you.

Do you even know what the word racist means? It sure doesn't mean anyone who is black.

Crazy Canuck
May 5th, 2004, 08:05 PM
Typical and not surprising comiong from someone like you.

Somebody like me? Do you mean... a white woman like me? Ooohhh. Well you know, liz, I'm not just a white woman. I'm a young white woman. Doesn't that just piss you off? Wasting your time on the internet chatting with "one of those"? Hmmmm?

I get out enough and when I do, I don't go around calling people stupid and crazy.:rolleyes:

I'm not convinced that you get out. What colour is the sky?

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 08:07 PM
And who on this board fits to that definition :confused:
Thankfully a very few, you are not one of them.

Crazy Canuck
May 5th, 2004, 08:07 PM

I'm one of those/... aren't I liz? Don't I piss you off? Don't I just make you twitch?

Do you even know what the word racist means? It sure doesn't mean anyone who is black.

Get an education, trash. Or a dictionary! Then we can talk about racism. Until then... stop embarassing yourself with lines like this.

Crazy Canuck
May 5th, 2004, 08:08 PM
And who on this board fits to that definition :confused:
lizchris keeps a log of those people, you know. You should feel fortunate that she hasn't yet realized that you are one of those. She will realize it soon enough!

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 08:08 PM
Somebody like me? Do you mean... a white woman like me? Ooohhh. Well you know, liz, I'm not just a white woman. I'm a young white woman. Doesn't that just piss you off? Wasting your time on the internet chatting with "one of those"? Hmmmm?

I'm not convinced that you get out. What colour is the sky?
You don't piss me off because you are white; you piss me off because you appear to be ignorant, epsecially about me and what we are discussing.

The sky is gray.:rolleyes:

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 08:09 PM
I'm one of those/... aren't I liz? Don't I piss you off? Don't I just make you twitch?

Get an education, trash. Or a dictionary! Then we can talk about racism. Until then... stop embarassing yourself with lines like this.
I have an education that is why I won't wallow in the gutter like you are and call you name (other than ignorant becuse you are).

DunkMachine
May 5th, 2004, 08:09 PM
Here we go again :rolleyes:

Crazy Canuck
May 5th, 2004, 08:11 PM
I am talking about those whites who believe that blacks are guilty of everything they are accused of and are just bad for America.

They are not a band; more like a Klan.
No, what you are doing is generalizing an entire group of people based on the actions of a few. :) And in doing so, you are being a racist. If you don't want to be called one, perhaps you should quit talking about "white people", what "white people" do, how "white people" think, and what "white people don't want to hear".

There are lots of racist, dumbass white people. There are also lots of racist, dumbass people who are not white. Hello, lizchris :wavey:

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 08:11 PM
liz don't trust cool canuck! he/she's a whitey. trust me! i know these things. :wavey:
It doesn't matter to me. At least he/she isn't like the other Canuck.

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 08:12 PM
Don't listen to her; my best friend is black and my favourite player is Chanda Rubin.
Oh, OK.

Crazy Canuck
You don't piss me off because you are white; you piss me off because you appear to be ignorant, epsecially about me and what we are discussing.

The sky is gray.:rolleyes:
You're right. I'm so sorry for my ignorance. If only I knew as much about white people as you do, maybe I would understand :sad:

DunkMachine
Am I the only one that finds this discussion retarded.

GBFH
May 5th, 2004, 08:13 PM
what discussion? :confused:

lizchris
No, what you are doing is generalizing an entire group of people based on the actions of a few. :) And in doing so, you are being a racist. If you don't want to be called one, perhaps you should quit talking about "white people", what "white people" do, how "white people" think, and what "white people don't want to hear".

There are lots of racist, dumbass white people. There are also lots of racist, dumbass people who are not white. Hello, lizchris :wavey:
I am talking about a small group of white popele, considering they make up 80% of the US population.

Crazy Canuck
I have an education that is why I won't wallow in the gutter like you are and call you name (other than ignorant becuse you are).
If you don't think that racism can apply to people of all colours, then you obviously didn't make very good use of your education, lizchris. A good education requires an open mind, which you clearly do not have.

Crazy Canuck
May 5th, 2004, 08:14 PM
I am talking about a small group of white popele, considering they make up 80% of the US population.
Then maybe you should stop refering to white people in general :)

Crazy Canuck
May 5th, 2004, 08:15 PM
Don't call lichris retarded!

(okay, yes, this discussion is very retarded)

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 08:15 PM
This discussion should be about Kobe most likely not plyaing in the Olympics because of his (bougs) rape charge.

In the end, it might not matter because if there are more bombings like the one in Athens last night, the US might not even send a team.

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 08:16 PM
If you don't think that racism can apply to people of all colours, then you obviously didn't make very good use of your education, lizchris. A good education requires an open mind, which you clearly do not have.
Point out where I said blacks couldn't be racist.

Crazy Canuck
May 5th, 2004, 08:16 PM
Don't listen to her; my best friend is black and my favourite player is Chanda Rubin.
:bounce:

DunkMachine
May 5th, 2004, 08:17 PM
no, but i tell you one thing, dunk...i'm dying over here! :haha:
Omg DD you can't laugh at the mentally ill. That's just wrong

GBFH
May 5th, 2004, 08:17 PM
you never said anything about any other race but whites being racist. therefore, she has little to point towards.

Giuliano
May 5th, 2004, 08:18 PM
Point out where I said blacks couldn't be racist.Do you even know what the word racist means? It sure doesn't mean anyone who is black.
There

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 08:18 PM
you never said anything about any other race but whites being racist. therefore, she has little to point towards.
I wasn't even talkig about all whites.

GBFH
May 5th, 2004, 08:19 PM
There
lol! oops, i was wrong :worship:

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 08:19 PM
if there are anymore bombings i hope they post obituaries if there are any....
That's a sick thing to say, IMO

Crazy Canuck
May 5th, 2004, 08:20 PM

I called you a racist, because you are, and you responded with this:

http://www.wtaworld.com/showpost.php?p=3434300&postcount=145

Perhaps what you meant was that I was calling you a racist because you are black... not that black people can't be racist? Either way, you were being a knob! Sorry lizchris, but most black people I have encountered in my lifetime are not racist trash like you are. You are in the minority on that one, sweetheart

GBFH
May 5th, 2004, 08:20 PM
and like rebecca said, you should probably stop talking about us as we get confused about whether you're talking about ALL whites, or just a selected portion of us.

Crazy Canuck
May 5th, 2004, 08:22 PM
I have an excuse not to do it and it isn't my fault.

This board now only catalogues a poster's last 150 poss, so I cannot go back to get some of those posts, but like I said, DueceDiva and Crazy Canuck have in the past.

When I get hoem tonight, if I have the time, I will try to find them in previous posts from a topic I started about the Kobe case.

Yes, try to find them. You'll die trying, because I've never discussed the "facts" of his case, because I don't care about them. I don't cared if he did it or not. All I've ever said is that I hope whoever is wrong here - Kobe or the woman - pays for it. Don't ever speak for me, and certainly don't run around including me in things that I never participated in.

If I didn't know better, I'd think that you are assuming that I acted like that way because I'm one of those :sad:

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 08:23 PM
I called you a racist, because you are, and you responded with this:

http://www.wtaworld.com/showpost.php?p=3434300&postcount=145

Perhaps what you meant was that I was calling you a racist because you are black... not that black people can't be racist? Either way, you were being a knob! Sorry lizchris, but most black people I have encountered in my lifetime are not racist trash like you are. You are in the minority on that one, sweetheart

Thats makes us even becasue most whites I have met at least have an IQ of 72. And most of them are women.

Crazy Canuck
May 5th, 2004, 08:24 PM
Uh huh.... that's why you generalized this entire thread untill somebody called you on your racist bullshit.

Your cover is wearing a little thin. Me thinks it's time to think up a new one ;)

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 08:24 PM
and like rebecca said, you should probably stop talking about us as we get confused about whether you're talking about ALL whites, or just a selected portion of us.
If you get confused, that's not my problem, but I won't say ALL whties, even though I didn't say it.

Crazy Canuck
May 5th, 2004, 08:25 PM
Thats makes us even becasue most whites I have met at least have an IQ of 72. And most of them are women.
Yes, I'm sure that most white women you've met are mentally retarded, lizchris, since retardation is in such abundance these days and all.

Did lizchris ever understand my post before responding with her usual racist blabber?

Discuss.

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 08:25 PM
Yes, try to find them. You'll die trying, because I've never discussed the "facts" of his case, because I don't care about them. I don't cared if he did it or not. All I've ever said is that I hope whoever is wrong here - Kobe or the woman - pays for it. Don't ever speak for me, and certainly don't run around including me in things that I never participated in.

If I didn't know better, I'd think that you are assuming that I acted like that way because I'm one of those :sad:
That I believe.

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 08:26 PM
did you test them all BEFORE or AFTER the handshake? :)
I always shakes people's hand when I meet them.

Crazy Canuck
May 5th, 2004, 08:27 PM
If you get confused, that's not my problem, but I won't say ALL whties, even though I didn't say it.
So if everybody on the board started slagging off about "asshole black people" because they happen to have met one asshole who happened to be black.... you would be totally cool with that, right?

GBFH
May 5th, 2004, 08:27 PM
:lol:

why bother.

GBFH
May 5th, 2004, 08:28 PM
Yes, I'm sure that most white women you've met are mentally retarded, lizchris, since retardation is in such abundance these days and all.

Did lizchris ever understand my post before responding with her usual racist blabber?

Discuss.
you're the psych major, rebecca...do you think liz has a persecution complex? online, of course...

Crazy Canuck
May 5th, 2004, 08:28 PM
That I believe.
Well, I must be one of them. I think that you're a racist piece of garbage, and only those people would call you that, as an attempt to intimidate you during an arguement. You can never be wrong.

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 08:29 PM
At least 72, that's interesting... So every white you met told you their IQ score. :o
You can usuall tell when someone is intelligent or not.

For example, you are intelligent as is DeuceDiva, though I may not agree with her sometimes. That goes for most of the people in this thread for the exception of at least one person.

Crazy Canuck
May 5th, 2004, 08:29 PM
you're the psych major, rebecca...do you think liz has a persecution complex? online, of course...
I don't study personality ;)

GBFH
May 5th, 2004, 08:30 PM
I don't study personality ;)
pity.

lizchris
So if everybody on the board started slagging off about "asshole black people" because they happen to have met one asshole who happened to be black.... you would be totally cool with that, right?
I'd ignore it because I expect that from some whtie peole.

Crazy Canuck
You can usuall tell when someone is intelligent or not.

For example, you are intelligent as is DeuceDiva, though I may not agree with her sometimes. That goes for most of the people in this thread for the exception of at least one person.
I can't be intelligent. I'm one of those mentally retarded white women that lizchris has met an abundance of. We're everywhere!

GBFH
please! quiet everyone! i'm trying to find out what happens after liz shakes whitey's hand......
i'm sure she runs and washes it! duh!

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 08:32 PM
Well, I must be one of them. I think that you're a racist piece of garbage, and only those people would call you that, as an attempt to intimidate you during an arguement. You can never be wrong.
If you go back and read what I said, you'd understand that I meant that I believe you don't care about the facts of the Kobe case.

Crazy Canuck
I'd ignore it because I expect that from some whtie peole.
Ooh.... but when you do it it's different... right? Because you couldn't possibly be a racist piece of trash! That's just what those people people tell you because they want to keep you down! They don't wanna hear the truth!

Right lizchris.... and I right? Have I followed your defenses in enough circles yet, or have we missed a loop?

:snore:

lizchris
I can't be intelligent. I'm one of those mentally retarded white women that lizchris has met an abundance of. We're everywhere!
At least you admitted it.:rolleyes:

- L i n a -
May 5th, 2004, 08:33 PM
This thread is funny.

Funny how lizchris would be banned in >1 second if she wasn't a minority.

Crazy Canuck
If you go back and read what I said, you'd understand that I meant that I believe you don't care about the facts of the Kobe case.
You're right, I don't! Because I don't know Kobe and I don't know the girl, and have better thigns to do than sit around and worry all day about what happened to people that I don't know or care about.

Or maybe I'm just one of those

lizchris
Ooh.... but when you do it it's different... right? Because you couldn't possibly be a racist piece of trash! That's just what those people people tell you because they want to keep you down! They don't wanna hear the truth!

Right lizchris.... and I right? Have I followed your defenses in enough circles yet, or have we missed a loop?

:snore:
Do you have a cup somewhere near you?

GBFH
May 5th, 2004, 08:34 PM
:smash: :lol:
well really, does it even need to be said? :lol: :haha:

lizchris
This thread is funny.

Diya is a minority and she was banned.:rolleyes:

Crazy Canuck
This thread is funny.

She sure would be.

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 08:35 PM
why liz? do you want to throw it at her? :confused:She needs something to put the diarrhea in that is coming out of her mouth!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Crazy Canuck
May 5th, 2004, 08:36 PM
Diya is a minority and she was banned.:rolleyes:
I don't think that she was saying that minorities can't get banned (and I think it's rather redundant to talk about such thigns on the internet anyways, seeing as we're just usernames who can pose as whatever we want to... but I digress). I think that she was saying.... oh, nevermind.

- L i n a -
May 5th, 2004, 08:36 PM

Liz pretty much summed up how the majority of GM feels.

Crazy Canuck
May 5th, 2004, 08:39 PM
yay liz! :bounce: that was deep!

bet that went right over becca's head! :bounce:

:haha:
Well, I am one of those, afterall. I'm a young white women, so clearly I'm not intelligent enough to understand such complicated language.

On that note, I'm tired of thinking in circles. I'm going to go do something more fun.

Somebody remember to let Lizchris outside for a bit before the days up. We don't need her peeing all over the floor like last time.

- L i n a -
May 5th, 2004, 08:40 PM
I don't think that she was saying that minorities can't get banned (and I think it's rather redundant to talk about such thigns on the internet anyways, seeing as we're just usernames who can pose as whatever we want to... but I digress). I think that she was saying.... oh, nevermind.
That's not what I was saying...

It's just funny how o0O0o and whatever the other names were, got banned for not even saying what they really felt... but racist jackasses like her flaunt their garbage all over... but it's fine, because it's "pc" to accept the bullshit that idiots like lizchris babble on about.

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 08:40 PM
i rarely go there. for more than one reason....
If you don't follow tennis, why would you?

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 08:41 PM
Well, I am one of those, afterall. I'm a young white women, so clearly I'm not intelligent enough to understand such complicated language.

On that note, I'm tired of thinking in circles. I'm going to go do something more fun.

Somebody remember to let Lizchris outside for a bit before the days up. We don't need her peeing all over the floor like last time.
Only animals pee on the floor but I will leave that one alone.

lizchris
May 5th, 2004, 08:42 PM
That's not what I was saying...

It's just funny how o0O0o and whatever the other names were, got banned for not even saying what they really felt... but racist jackasses like her flaunt their garbage all over... but it's fine, because it's "pc" to accept the bullshit that idiots like lizchris babble on about.
Five 0's probably got banned because he was spewing racist garbage about the Williams sisters.

harloo
May 5th, 2004, 09:04 PM
This woman goes home after this encourter, 12 hours later decieds she has ben raped, goes to the hospital to be checked out and instead of putting on clean drawers or the ones she was wearing the night of the alleged crime, puts on a pair of nasty soiled drawers, then a couple of days later, goes to a party and jokes about Kobe's big dick.

:haha: :haha: :haha: This had me ROTF!!

The fact remains that Kobe is innocent until proven guilty. No one actually knows what transpired during the moment of passion or intrusion.

You can look at it from both sides where historically white women who have cried rape at the hands of a black man would be believed even if their was evidence to prove otherwise. However, we are not living in that era. Of course you still have people who are more inclined to believe that a black man raped a white woman. But on the flip you also have people who believe that a brotha is getting shafted by this white girl.

I say everyone should wait until all the evidence comes forth before making conclusions and assumptions about this case based on your own personal experiences or ideology. The truth will indeed come out, and it won't be pretty.

When I use to live in Arkansas my great grandmother told me something about this type of situation. I did think she was crazy, but now I see what she was talking about.;)

DunkMachine
May 5th, 2004, 09:26 PM
Wow y'all can almost sling mud as good as me. But you ain't no Jedi yet :devil:

Black Mamba.
May 6th, 2004, 12:04 AM
When did this issue blow up like this? Last time I checked it was at a page and now it is at 6.

lizchris
May 6th, 2004, 12:19 AM
When did this issue blow up like this? Last time I checked it was at a page and now it is at 6.
I'm PM you and tell you how.

Sonja
May 6th, 2004, 12:30 AM
This thread has gotten ugly and will now be closed.