PDA

View Full Version : Sorry and thanks to all of you

Megli
Apr 30th, 2004, 10:36 PM
Many of you may have noticed that I've changed lately. My posts are not always friendly and happy anymore, but often I've been sad, unfriendly and mean to people who don't deserve it. I want to say sorry for all of this, but these posts have a reason. I've had many problems in my life lately, which made me to be in a very bad mood. I've been mean to people in real life and people I met online.

On the other hand I've to thank a lot of you all. Many have asked why I've been sad, or if they could help me since they did see the little line of my mood in my sig. You've to know you all cannot help me, I've to solve this problem myself with the little help of people who know more of it. But thanks for asking it.

At the moment this board is one of the only things which can make me smile a bit, so coz of that I've to thank you too. Because you are the people who post here.

I want to make a special note to Ferny.:kiss: You help me more then you think you do when you listen to me when I talk about my problems. Another note is for the people who post in Yvonath and Idool, since they still see me as a friend while they’ve seen me in a bad mood most.

crazillo
Apr 30th, 2004, 10:41 PM
Oh well, this thread brings tears in my eyes... I hope u get well soon and don´t forget how to laugh...

Like I told ya, I have problems as well, maybe yours are bigger but I hope u to overcome it really!!!

:kiss:

thalle
Apr 30th, 2004, 10:47 PM
Yvo:kiss:
dont have many words for that... of you want we can make a club. been a while

i hope itll pass

Dr. Peedy
May 1st, 2004, 02:20 AM
Aww, Tamurile! :hug: Your friends will always be here for you. Just hang in there! :hug: Talk to you soon on MSN. :kiss:

Andy_
May 1st, 2004, 08:59 AM
Dear Yvo... my dear fellow felf... :sad:

I'm sorry you're going through a tough time... and I understand it's not easy to be cheerful and talkative when your mood is on the crying mode... you don't have to be sorry, we human beings cannot be smiling and laughing all the time. And I do understand, and find very mature of you, that you prefer to try and sort out this situation with the people who're close to you in your real life. I'll just add that I think we all have come to know a beautiful person hidden behind the username Yvil, and from a distance we're silently supporting you, no matter what. It won't solve problems, without a doubt, but knowing that we're thinking fondly of you may just give you a reason to smile even in these days. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Vincent
May 1st, 2004, 09:42 AM
Yvo I am sad that you seems having serious problem :sad: I guess you enjoy yourself when chatting on this board, do it more often when you feel sad or lonely or helpless, it will help you to forget all the unlucky things! At least I have been trying to do this, I am under huge pressure too, I find myself relaxed while being here!

Anyway, you have all our supports here and hope your wonderful days will come very very soon and we will see your lovely posts again! :kiss::hug:

...Vincent

King Aaron
May 1st, 2004, 07:18 PM
:hug: I didn't know you were going through so much Yvo, :hug: things will get better.

Shedevil
May 2nd, 2004, 09:06 AM
Yvonneketjen :kiss: very cool thread you made :) u rock :cool:

Kirt12255
May 2nd, 2004, 09:27 AM
:wavey: I truely hope you feel better soon and overcome the adversities called life. I don't even know you but as someone posted above...I got a little teary too. However I can tell you are someone who cares enough to appologise to friends when you know things are a bit tough. That's enough for me to call you a loving person. We obviously havn't met in common threads but I look forward to hopefully having a laugh with you at some stage.

ps...please remember that even though sometimes we have to attack a situation ourselves....friends and family make the process so much easier. "Rose emoticon":wavey:

Megli
May 2nd, 2004, 05:07 PM
Oh well, this thread brings tears in my eyes...
[quote=kirt12255I don't even know you but as someone posted above...I got a little teary too.[/quote]
:hug: hope there won't be too much tears, coz otherwise this thread will soon be a river, only my tears are too much already

Megli
May 2nd, 2004, 05:09 PM
Your friends will always be here for you.
:hug: Talk to you soon on MSN. :kiss:
On this board I can learn how real friends can be, wished my friends in real life were always like that. Thanks Aldaron :kiss:

Megli
May 2nd, 2004, 05:10 PM
I'll just add that I think we all have come to know a beautiful person hidden behind the username Yvil, and from a distance we're silently supporting you, no matter what. It won't solve problems, without a doubt, but knowing that we're thinking fondly of you may just give you a reason to smile even in these days. :hug: :hug: :hug:
It's great to have some people around the world who think of me. Thanks fellow elf :kiss:

Megli
May 2nd, 2004, 05:12 PM
Yvonneketjen :kiss: very cool thread you made :) u rock :cool:
:hug: a typical Ellen-answer, which can always make me smile :)

Megli
May 2nd, 2004, 05:13 PM
However I can tell you are someone who cares enough to appologise to friends when you know things are a bit tough. That's enough for me to call you a loving person. We obviously havn't met in common threads but I look forward to hopefully having a laugh with you at some stage.

Thank you very much :kiss: I'm sure you can have a laugh with me in the future :)

Megli
May 2nd, 2004, 05:13 PM
Also thanks to them I didn't quote and the who did send me a friendly rep too!