PDA

View Full Version : Most people don't like me!

Cro-boy
Apr 30th, 2004, 07:51 PM
I would like to change it, can you help me? :kiss: :kiss:

vs1
Apr 30th, 2004, 07:59 PM
Don't go changin'...I like you just the way you are! ;) :kiss: :kiss:

Vincent
Apr 30th, 2004, 08:00 PM
Mario, be yourself and act maturly then people will like you. :kiss:

Cro-boy
Apr 30th, 2004, 08:06 PM
thanks guys

crazillo
Apr 30th, 2004, 08:07 PM
Well, I like u but u sometimes have just comments that dont suit in this situation.
Try to calm down b4 writing and dont show u are mad like u did sometimes.. Be a bit more calmed down....

Andy_
Apr 30th, 2004, 08:20 PM
Mario... I honestly think you're an interesting and nice person. I haven't gotten a chance to learn very much about you, but that's the perception I've had. I only have one little piece of advice I'd like to give you, if I can... and it's something very close to what Sascha here has just pointed out...
You shouldn't be SO worried about getting along with EVERY one on here... it's like in the real world out there: some people love you, some other like you a tad less, some are just not made for you, as well as you're not made for them.
But it's not the end of the world!! Thank goodness we're not all the same! Thank goodness there's people you're going to feel very close to yourself... who'll earn themselves a special place in your life... and people who you won't care too much about, just because you have too little to share with them...
Be yourself, Mario. And let us all see who the real Mario is. Many of us will like you. Some other won't... then who cares, as long as you can seriously count on some people in your life! As long as you know there's someone you can rely on no matter what... believe me, that's what can make you happy, dear Mario!!
:hug:

Cro-boy
Apr 30th, 2004, 08:20 PM
Well, I like u but u sometimes have just comments that dont suit in this situation.
Try to calm down b4 writing and dont show u are mad like u did sometimes.. Be a bit more calmed down....

You are right. :kiss: :kiss:

S-T-E-V-E
Apr 30th, 2004, 08:22 PM
Well, I have nothing against you but it would be great if you could show more interest in ETPA, my game...;)

Cro-boy
Apr 30th, 2004, 08:22 PM
Mario... I honestly think you're an interesting and nice person. I haven't gotten a chance to learn very much about you, but that's the perception I've had. I only have one little piece of advice I'd like to give you, if I can... and it's something very close to what Sascha here has just pointed out...
You shouldn't be SO worried about getting along with EVERY one on here... it's like in the real world out there: some people love you, some other like you a tad less, some are just not made for you, as well as you're not made for them.
But it's not the end of the world!! Thank goodness we're not all the same! Thank goodness there's people you're going to feel very close to yourself... who'll earn themselves a special place in your life... and people who you won't care too much about, just because you have too little to share with them...
Be yourself, Mario. And let us all see who the real Mario is. Many of us will like you. Some other won't... then who cares, as long as you can seriously count on some people in your life! As long as you know there's someone you can rely on no matter what... believe me, that's what can make you happy, dear Mario!!
:hug:

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Cro-boy
Apr 30th, 2004, 08:23 PM
Well, I have nothing against you but it would be great if you could show more interest in ETPA, my game...;)

I sent you my points

S-T-E-V-E
Apr 30th, 2004, 08:24 PM
I sent you my points
You could write an article for example:kiss:

Cro-boy
Apr 30th, 2004, 08:27 PM
You could write an article for example:kiss:

I'm very busy these days. :kiss: :kiss:

Joana
Apr 30th, 2004, 09:23 PM
Stop creating 1000 threads about people not liking you and they'll like you more.

thalle
Apr 30th, 2004, 09:34 PM
Stop creating 1000 threads about people not liking you and they'll like you more.
Oh lol. You really like all the handball players who play in Denmark, huh? I was in Brøndby watching the semi between Slagelse and Dunaferr, in Champions League.
It was awesome, great atmosphere. And I soooo love Petrovic. She's great and sooo pretty!!!!! So is Hammerseng:D

Nikola
Apr 30th, 2004, 09:36 PM
There will be always enough of those that do like you. I am sure in your real life they do so why to care about cyber world? :confused:

Megli
Apr 30th, 2004, 09:38 PM
The first days you were in Yvonath were ok, you seemed to be friendly, just a bit weird, but you changed a lot, and there are several things why I don't like you anymore. If you get back to how you were (and I expect how you really were) I will maybe be friendly again.
Oh and sometimes I can be meaner then I want to be, but my mood isn't really good lately so it's difficult to stay friendly to everybody. Actually I'm even unfriendly to my closest friends at home. So maybe my wrong picture of you is only coz I cannot see many good things of people lately

crazillo
Apr 30th, 2004, 09:41 PM
The first days you were in Yvonath were ok, you seemed to be friendly, just a bit weird, but you changed a lot, and there are several things why I don't like you anymore. If you get back to how you were (and I expect how you really were) I will maybe be friendly again.
Oh and sometimes I can be meaner then I want to be, but my mood isn't really good lately so it's difficult to stay friendly to everybody. Actually I'm even unfriendly to my closest friends at home. So maybe my wrong picture of you is only coz I cannot see many good things of people lately

I have the same problem :hug:
I left your thread bc I dont wanna see any more arguments....

Megli
Apr 30th, 2004, 09:43 PM
I have the same problem :hug:
I left your thread bc I dont wanna see any more arguments....
What same problem have you? That you cannot be friendly too much? Or that you don't like mario anymore?

I understand, we've a bit too much arguments lately. But it'll get better soon, actually it already was better tonight with Ferny and mar there

crazillo
Apr 30th, 2004, 09:46 PM
What same problem have you? That you cannot be friendly too much? Or that you don't like mario anymore?

I understand, we've a bit too much arguments lately. But it'll get better soon, actually it already was better tonight with Ferny and mar there

I have the problem to be the funny person I was once.... Yesterday a chatfreind told me after a meeting how quiet I were and in a bad mood.. Others I offned the whole time...

I wont come back, sorry... Im here to relax, not to be angry.. I hope u understand this! :wavey:

Megli
Apr 30th, 2004, 09:50 PM
I have the problem to be the funny person I was once.... Yesterday a chatfreind told me after a meeting how quiet I were and in a bad mood.. Others I offned the whole time...

I wont come back, sorry... Im here to relax, not to be angry.. I hope u understand this! :wavey:
Yeah I have that too, the people know me as a happy and always friendly poster (only a bit :devil: to my real chatfriends sometimes) But everything in my life is a complete mess, actually it would be better if I would take a break of everything, but I cannot miss some of the people of this board.

I can understand you won't come back, I already noticed your posts were a bit stressed somethimes, I'll see ya in Richies thread if I wanna talk to you :) I also don't want to be angry online too, but some posters just make me to sometimes

crazillo
Apr 30th, 2004, 09:54 PM
OK, I see. :wavey:

Megli
Apr 30th, 2004, 09:55 PM

Joana
Apr 30th, 2004, 10:38 PM
Oh lol. You really like all the handball players who play in Denmark, huh? I was in Brøndby watching the semi between Slagelse and Dunaferr, in Champions League.
It was awesome, great atmosphere. And I soooo love Petrovic. She's great and sooo pretty!!!!! So is Hammerseng:D
I envy you so much! I really would like to have seen that match! Bojana rocks and I hope Slagelse beat Krim in the final. Will you go to the final as well?