PDA

View Full Version : Reebok and Tennis

joeshmo50
Apr 30th, 2004, 03:36 AM
Hey, I was just thinking about it, I know Venus sponsers Reebok, but are there any other women on the WTA that do too? I mean u see tons of female players that sponser nike or adidas, but only Venus with Reebok. In fact, I think Andy Roddick is the only one on the guys side that sponsers Reebok too. Can you guys think of anyone else on the women and men's tours that sponser Reebok?

Havok
Apr 30th, 2004, 03:39 AM
The big names who were sponsored by Reebok are now retired. Sanches Vicario was, Patrick Rafter as well. Michale Chang. Majoli used to, but it doesnt look like she is now. Kraznoroutskaya used to be, but not anymore. maybe some juniors are sponsored by Reebok, but nobody really comes to mind other than Venus and Andy.

VRULES
Apr 30th, 2004, 03:40 AM
There aren't any other players SPONSERED BY (Wink) Reebok, in the top ranks. Maybe some juniors are or low ranked players. Hell Venus isn't even sponsered by them. I say do what Rena did and go to Nike and take DVF with you to design your outfits there. They would obviously shell out the dough to get the other half of the sister act. And Reebok doesn't really care about anything other than endorsing basketball and football (american football that is).

joeshmo50
Apr 30th, 2004, 03:43 AM
Well yeah I was just wondering. I really love Reebok. I wear them a lot. I think they are a good company. Good choice Venus! lol

UDiTY
Apr 30th, 2004, 06:15 AM
Well yeah I was just wondering. I really love Reebok. I wear them a lot. I think they are a good company. Good choice Venus! lol
I think their main 3 endorsers are Venus, Andy and Grosjean!!!