PDA

View Full Version : Bill O'Reilly v Canada!

Halardfan
Apr 29th, 2004, 08:54 AM
In recent days Fox News' ultra-conservative Bill O'Reilly has shown increasing anger towards the US of A's Canadian neighbours...a couple of US soldiers have deserted and fled to Canada, and Bill isn't happy...and is suggesting a boycott of all things Canadian might be neccessary...

As he says...

"If Canada grants these two asylum, that would obviously be a slap in the face to America. Harboring deserters is a serious business.

There's no question that the Canadian press has become rabidly anti-American. "The Toronto Globe and Mail," the CBC and others delight in insulting us. That, of course, is their right.
But if the Canadian government joins in and gives these deserters a home, then "Talking Points" will call for a boycott of Canada. They will join France. Enough's enough. We respect honest disagreement, but undermining our military in the middle of the war on terror by providing sanctuary for deserters, lawbreakers is a hostile act.

Canada is totally dependent on the USA for its economic well-being. It best remember that in this very serious situation. "

It can only be a matter of time til Bill leads the forces of dimwit 'middle America' across the border...they will rage for weeks about Janet Jackson's boobs, Rap music and Gay marriage...run for your lives!!!

Colin B
Apr 29th, 2004, 10:02 AM
Quick. Tell me what's Canadian so's I can go out and buy some!

:lol:

I've only ever heard of this arsehole on this board. Please tell me, Chris, his pointy-hat views don't get aired on our telly! Do they?

:)

Halardfan
Apr 29th, 2004, 03:05 PM
Yep they do...Fox News is broadcast direct from the US of A on Sky channel 531...

Its live at 2am, and is re-shown monday to friday at 9am...

The scary thing being that there are numerous voices on the channel to the right of him...at least Bill has a little creepy charisma...most of the others are just creepy!

I urge you to get to see it though...becuase its a fascinating insight into how the conservative side of America thinks. Its equal parts funny and frightening.

Bill went on about Canada again last night...a few snippets...

"Thousands of letters have poured in. And we will read some of them to you in our mail segment, but one caught my eye.
Paul in Kingston, Ontario writes, "I feel real anger towards Canadian media people who are so blatantly anti-American. Please do not use my last name, I fear government reprisal." (Yours, Paranoid Nutter :wavey: )

More than a few Canadian e-mailers said the same thing. They're afraid of their government if they dissent from the anti-American party line.

Since 9/11, the Canadian government has done the following. Refused to crack down on known terrorist organizations. Not one individual has been prosecuted for terrorist activities, even though U.S. intelligence has identified at least 50 pro-terror outfits operating north of the border. Continued its loose immigration policies. Is allowing Islamic courts in Ontario to decide on some civil cases involving Muslims. Refused to send troops to Iraq. Decriminalized marijuana, making it easier for smugglers to send pot into the U.S.A. And supported a quasi-legalization of heroin in the city of Vancouver.

Canada is now on notice. Undermining the American military by giving sanctuary to deserters will bring action by the most powerful force on this earth, the American people." (Oh dear... :eek: )

Black Mamba.
Apr 29th, 2004, 03:34 PM
I've never liked that guy, he wants to boycott everything. All I know is that we as the USA don't have the right to tell other countries how to handle their own business. I love living in America and I wouldn't want another country telling us how we should handle our business.

Wigglytuff
Apr 29th, 2004, 03:35 PM
Not one individual has been prosecuted for terrorist activities, even though U.S. intelligence has identified at least 50 pro-terror outfits operating north of the border. Continued its loose immigration policies.

please note that this include a few canadian born youngsters of middle eastern decent that the US wanted CANADA to put in jail. because they (like MANY poeple) wanted to enter the US to go see ground Zero in NYC. mind you these youngster had no records of anything, had never been in any trouble with the law and where considered good citizens by thier peers. the US claimed that their desire to go see ground zero marked then as suspect therefore their entire yound lives should be ruined.

the sad thing is that most in middle america are really stupid enough to go along with this.

CanadianBoy21
Apr 29th, 2004, 03:58 PM
oh oh, are we terrorists too for harbouring terrorists. :tape:
I guess so.

:lol:

Go Canada

polishprodigy
Apr 29th, 2004, 07:02 PM
Bill O'Reilly is a bit pathetic sometimes. He was the one who went all antsy pantsy with Ludacris, forcing Pepsi to cancel its contract with the rapper.

Bill can go shut his mouth and try to fix the problems in his own country!

Circe
Apr 29th, 2004, 09:06 PM
And supported a quasi-legalization of heroin in the city of Vancouver. [/b]

[/b](Oh dear... :eek: )

they did? to think i used to live there in the days when it was illegal :tape: