PDA

View Full Version : Amanda Dundas and Laura Harkness

azza
Apr 29th, 2004, 02:13 AM
are they like travelling together? coz they have competed in Quallies in 10K's like in Israel,Croatia,Bosnia

i wish them Sucsess and lets hope they Qualify for a 10K soon :D

AUSBOY
Apr 30th, 2004, 03:22 AM
They are friends, they have played pennant together in Victoria in the same team. Both are Melbourne girls, don't know much about Laura but Amanda has played in one of my teams. She's good friends and plays a lots with Hong Kong Davis Cup player Edgar Wu. You never know, she might do a Kristin Godridge, get married and represent Hong Kong in Fed Cup hehe

Poor Amanda has about 4.5 points though which would give her a rank about 950 but cos she has gained those points from only 2 tournaments she doesnt have a ranking. Once she finally gains points from a 3rd tournament she will be able to get direxctly into all these $10K draws

tiger123
Apr 30th, 2004, 04:57 AM
They are friends, they have played pennant together in Victoria in the same team. Both are Melbourne girls, don't know much about Laura but Amanda has played in one of my teams. She's good friends and plays a lots with Hong Kong Davis Cup player Edgar Wu. You never know, she might do a Kristin Godridge, get married and represent Hong Kong in Fed Cup hehe

Poor Amanda has about 4.5 points though which would give her a rank about 950 but cos she has gained those points from only 2 tournaments she doesnt have a ranking. Once she finally gains points from a 3rd tournament she will be able to get direxctly into all these $10K draws

Whatever happened to Kristin Godridge??