PDA

View Full Version : Ask questions to Vera

cool_olga
Apr 28th, 2004, 04:44 PM
We are trying to get the interview with Vera Zvonareva. We wrote a request and hope they can allow us to do it. The topic is questions from fans so if you are curious of something give us good questions. Thanks

Btw. Saw Lena L. playing Maleeva today and it wasn't good match. But she had her knee taped and after long rallies she was holding it, like it hurt. But still she is scheduled to play doubles tomorrow with Vera.

GL asked about Bovina if she is thin. For me she is quite normal. She is very tall so she can't be fat because her movement would be very bad. But no, she really is fine.

Also first day saw Sveta, Vera and Lena L. practising together. it was rather fun that training :P Sveta was shouting and all were laughing a lot.

Pity Nastya is not here

the cat
Apr 28th, 2004, 07:26 PM
Thanks for the report, C_O. You are a tennis reporter in the making! :D And I'm glad you think Elena Bovina looks normal for her tremendous height and is not too thin.

goldenlox
Apr 28th, 2004, 07:31 PM
Ask Vera why she withdrew from Acapulco. And if she was healthy for Indian Wells and Miami.

goldenlox
Apr 29th, 2004, 02:26 AM
Ask Vera if she lives with her parents, or if she has her own place.

- L i n a -
Apr 29th, 2004, 02:46 AM
Ask Vera if she thinks she looks like Miss Piggy.

goldenlox
Apr 29th, 2004, 02:51 AM
Ask Vera if she enjoys all the traveling involved with being on the tour. And if the traveling effects how she makes her schedule.

- L i n a -
Apr 29th, 2004, 03:16 AM
Honey, give others a chance.

sPAWrty
Apr 29th, 2004, 03:25 AM
Thanks for the effort, cool_olga :wavey:

Please ask Vera whether she reads sometimes in the forums what her fans are thinking about her. Also, what forums she usually attends.

Epigone
Apr 29th, 2004, 05:48 AM
Could you please ask Vera why she won't be playing on grass to prepare for Wimbledon?

cool_olga
Apr 29th, 2004, 08:44 AM
Ok, thanks guys

the cat
Apr 29th, 2004, 07:19 PM
Please ask Vera if she will ever move her training base to America to maximize her tennis potential by using better training facilities and better training conditions for tennis?

cool_olga
Apr 30th, 2004, 08:58 AM
Today we will try do do this interview if she wins her match after the press conference. As for Epigone's question I asked at press cofr. and she said that she would have to play too many tournament. Some time ago (don't remember the year) she said she played Vienna (or other one on clay) agter RG and it was not good idea. She goes to London a week before Wimby and trains there on grass. She said last year she reached 1/8 so this is good way and she doesn't want to change that.

tenn_ace
Apr 30th, 2004, 11:43 AM
good luck, Olga! and have lots of fun... :wavey:

Honey, give others a chance.

lol

cool_olga
Apr 30th, 2004, 04:24 PM
Coi\ming up now :)
btw. will try to talj with vera more not official. she said she will do some running after the conference and her match so i think in can catch her there

daniela86
Apr 30th, 2004, 06:25 PM
Thanks Cool olga and good luck!! :yeah: :)

the cat
May 1st, 2004, 02:11 PM
Our own C_O got an interview with Vera in Warsaw in which Vera said she is training for part of the year in Delray Beach, Florida. It was a good interview and I enjoyed reading it. Thanks C_O. The interview is located at www.inside-tennis.net/index.php?action=article&id=37 (http://www.inside-tennis.net/index.php?action=article&id=37)

tenn_ace
May 1st, 2004, 02:13 PM
thank you, Olga... thanks also your pal! great interview :kiss:

Vera: come in here, we'll believe you and... we have some more questions to ask.... ;)

TheBoiledEgg
May 1st, 2004, 03:35 PM
thanx Olga for the interview :) much appreciated :)

cool_olga
May 2nd, 2004, 11:45 AM
if you have some good questions that's no problem. I can collect your best questions, interesting ones and then ask Vera for interview for her site I think because you know she agreeded us to make her official. We will do our best now. When I get home I'll see if I still have contact with her but I guess I will.
It was my first interview ever with a player btw :P It was so cool, after the press conference she stayed and we sit in front of her, at the table and just talking, it was really great :D Vera is so nice guys