PDA

View Full Version : To those to whom reputation points mean life

GoGoMaggie
Apr 28th, 2004, 09:12 AM
Get a life!:wavey:

strike86
Apr 28th, 2004, 09:18 AM
I am with you Gogomaggie, I don't care about reputations on this board.

lee station
Apr 28th, 2004, 09:23 AM
I don't use my rep. option cos I don't care. What a silly little game! :rolls:

-Ph51-
Apr 28th, 2004, 09:24 AM
Get a life!:wavey:
If you don't like that game,don't play it :angel: :hatoff:

GoGoMaggie
Apr 28th, 2004, 09:27 AM
If you don't like that game,don't play it :angel: :hatoff:
Oh it's a game.. shoulda known better!

ghosts
Apr 28th, 2004, 09:39 AM
:bigwave: to all ;)

Kirt12255
Apr 28th, 2004, 09:44 AM
:wavey: Very true that rep points won't buy you a challet in the Swiss Alps, I personally don't care how many I have, but when someone positive reps you with a nice little comment I think it's nice. Those comments are personal and not put in the pulic forum.

I didn't know it was a game either:confused: ohhh well :wavey:

GoGoMaggie
Apr 28th, 2004, 09:49 AM
:wavey: Very true that rep points won't buy you a challet in the Swiss Alps, I personally don't care how many I have, but when someone positive reps you with a nice little comment I think it's nice. Those comments are personal and not put in the pulic forum.

exactly, but most of the time ppl jus rep each other to help each other up their rep points.

Kirt12255
Apr 28th, 2004, 09:52 AM
exactly, but most of the time ppl jus rep each other to help each other up their rep points.
Yes very true...ohh well...if it makes them happy I guess LOL :wavey:

-Ph51-
Apr 28th, 2004, 09:54 AM

I meant,if you don't like it or get hurt by it,you would better turn it of! :kiss:

Kirt12255
Apr 28th, 2004, 09:57 AM
I meant,if you don't like it or get hurt by it,you would better turn it of! :kiss:
Yes I think you misunderstood me Ph51....I don't even know how many I have......the side notes people write are what I look at:wavey: :kiss:

"Sluggy"
Apr 28th, 2004, 10:12 AM
I dont really care either. Its annoying to get a bed rep for no reason though.

Kirt12255
Apr 28th, 2004, 10:16 AM
I dont really care either. Its annoying to get a bed rep for no reason though.
:worship: :worship: Agreed....you see a red dot and think huh??....perhaps they are people annoyed with what you post because their intelligence resembles a grade 3 maths student....(Kinda like the payroll dept at my work :tape: )

Lynx
Apr 28th, 2004, 10:23 AM
I used to hate the feature, when it just hit the board about a year ago. But one gets used to it.

What the heck - it's just a game after all. What is the use of any game? A bit of competition, a bit of fun...

I know this: thanks to this feature I have met wonderful people I'd never have met otherwise :).

And btw: the moment I get fed up with it, off it goes.

Kirt12255
Apr 28th, 2004, 10:30 AM
I used to hate the feature, when it just hit the board about a year ago. But one gets used to it.

What the heck - it's just a game after all. What is the use of any game? A bit of competition, a bit of fun...

I know this: thanks to this feature I have met wonderful people I'd never have met otherwise :).

And btw: the moment I get fed up with it, off it goes.
Well said and fair point, I chose to ignore the "points" side of it...doesn't hurt anyone. I still positive rep people to make a private point to them...I just don't go fishing for it...but joke around with it sometimes... I positive rep's someone because they had polished floor boards LOL :wavey:

-Ph51-
Apr 28th, 2004, 10:35 AM
You see... :)

Kirt12255
Apr 28th, 2004, 10:40 AM
You see... :)
:haha: :haha: :scared: :scared: Am I turning into a rep-whore? :eek: Nahhh...never...but everyone to their own I say:wavey:

I understand what maggie was saying before with friends repping each other etc...that's their choice :wavey: I just avoid certain threads because of it...which is my choice :wavey:

-Ph51-
Apr 28th, 2004, 10:55 AM
Weeeeeeeee will,weeeeeeeeeeeee will...rep you! :haha:

lee station
Apr 28th, 2004, 10:58 AM
lol

CC
Apr 28th, 2004, 02:43 PM
*CC comes running*

Oh.

Kart
Apr 28th, 2004, 03:09 PM
Get a life!:wavey: Wow, that's deep :eek:.

carot
Apr 28th, 2004, 03:22 PM
The world comes to an end when criminals will shout: "Your reputation points or your life!" As it hasn't come this far, i wouldn't panic just yet.

OUT!
Apr 28th, 2004, 07:35 PM
Get a life!:wavey:I hate to state the obvious, but I will anyway: a person can 'have a life' and still really enjoy the rep aspect of the board at the same time. It's a bit of fun, that's all.

Martian KC
Apr 28th, 2004, 07:38 PM
The world comes to an end when criminals will shout: "Your reputation points or your life!" As it hasn't come this far, i wouldn't panic just yet.

:lol: :eek:That's just as deep as "give me liberty or give me death".:p

saki
Apr 29th, 2004, 12:08 AM
I rather like the reputation feature. Before it was introduced, I often felt as though no-one was paying attention to my posts since they weren't replying to them, but now I usually get nice comments on posts I've put effort into making. I do agree that it's a bit pathetic to care about exactly how many you have, but I like the feature itself.