PDA

View Full Version : Has Anyone Here Gone To Emory?

CJ07
Apr 28th, 2004, 12:56 AM
Hey Everybody,

I know I never post here unless I need something :p but ohwell

Has anyone here gone to emory? I'm thinking of visiting there, but I'm not sure if I want to spend the 500 hard earned dollars...( :lol: at being "hard earned" but I could've spend those hours watching V :p ) going down there to spend a weekend.

I just want to get some more feedback before going. Basically I'm thinking of applying Early because I'm really starting to think going Ivy is a bad idea...atleast for Undergraduate. I'm definately going (or will try to go) for Law and Business school.

martirogi
Apr 28th, 2004, 01:46 AM
I visited emory last summer and it was great, the campus was phenomenal and the students were very friendly. It was my first choice and i got in, but the tuition is a lot and they give very little financial aid. Sadly i cannot go there. :sad: :rain:

A4
Apr 28th, 2004, 04:40 AM
Hey Everybody,

I know I never post here unless I need something :p but ohwell

Has anyone here gone to emory? I'm thinking of visiting there, but I'm not sure if I want to spend the 500 hard earned dollars...( :lol: at being "hard earned" but I could've spend those hours watching V :p ) going down there to spend a weekend.

I just want to get some more feedback before going. Basically I'm thinking of applying Early because I'm really starting to think going Ivy is a bad idea...atleast for Undergraduate. I'm definately going (or will try to go) for Law and Business school.
Why is going Ivy a bad idea?

CJ07
Apr 28th, 2004, 10:24 PM
I visited emory last summer and it was great, the campus was phenomenal and the students were very friendly. It was my first choice and i got in, but the tuition is a lot and they give very little financial aid. Sadly i cannot go there. :sad: :rain:
don't they garuntee all your need-based aid?

and going ivy is a bad idea only because i'm too lazy to do well there :tape: :lol:

Cam'ron Giles
Apr 28th, 2004, 10:25 PM
I went to Morehouse College in ATL and I used the Woodruff library at Emory all the time...Great campus...my friend Etta gradutated Emory in 3 years...:o