Feeling great
Director happy

Dreaming, crying
All feelings gone
Missing actors
Farewell...

Majo
Apr 27th, 2004, 07:54 PM
intention: write a story (approximately) 55 words, about :scratch: anything really...

where are those creative souls? :cool:

CC
Apr 27th, 2004, 10:40 PM
Over the years, dogs had dogs that had dogs, so that there were always pups in season. The best we tried to rear by pampering, but ironically died just as easily from pampering as from neglect. The worst were given away or eventually met their demise under the patronage of fleas or inconspicuous puppy vulnerabilities.

CC
Apr 27th, 2004, 10:42 PM
It was really hard to get it down to 55 words. Although some words you think you need and then you get rid of them and find that it still works.

Mariangelina
Apr 27th, 2004, 11:14 PM
Being closeted is knowing half the people who love you wouldn't if they knew, and it hurting like hell when someone says gay and means stupid and you're paralyzed, but the alternative is having those eyes follow you like you aren't human but a spectacle as you're the same as yesterday- not to them.

Lynx
Apr 28th, 2004, 09:43 AM
Wow you guys. That's kind of deep. :worship:

I did 2 "stories", but I'm afraid they're rather shallow, lol. Just trying to be funny.
Ah well: here they are. :D

Lynx
Apr 28th, 2004, 09:44 AM
WTAworld: world full of egos-- big, ugly egos, always trying to outdo one another, be it in knowledge about tennis, politics, or war… or in writing stories of exactly 55 words. Pathetic egos too: searching desperately for the unobtainable assurance that one is liked, loved, popular…

But I, dearest Majo, am not one of those! :p

Lynx
Apr 28th, 2004, 09:44 AM
Fifty-five Words (title included):

“Write me,” she said, “a story
of five and fifty words
It ’s not only for nerds!
Please try: you won’ t be sorry…”

But that I dare to doubt:
I ’m sorry to confess here
That I ’m (no more, no less, dear)
A nerd – There! now I 'm out...

:sad:

(Note: I counted "I'm" and "it's" and "won't" as 2 words)

Kirt12255
Apr 28th, 2004, 09:50 AM
hmmmm will try and put last nights dream into 55 words (still freaking me out)

Large frog eaters eating smaller frogs and the one at my heel I take home for safety..."You are getting dry", I think to myself....here's a pond in my backyard.."I'm happy to sleep out here if you want?"..it says..I reply "It's ok...you can stay inside".
:scared: :eek:

Andy_
Apr 28th, 2004, 10:52 AM
People typing on their keyboards, their eyes staring at words forming on a screen. Still there’s real people behind those pixels. People scattered all over the world. Tennis brought them together in the first place, but soon some became more than just fellow tennis fans. And that’s the magic about this virtual place. Ain’t it?

:)

Majo
Apr 28th, 2004, 10:59 AM
thanks everyone, you're doing a great job :worship:

keep it up :bounce:

tall_one
Apr 28th, 2004, 11:02 AM
lost

dreaming, daring to be more than those that came before
working, trying, fighting to be me - to find me
succeeding, yet failing; graduating, yet faltering
lost, adrift and wondering where i could be
hopes, dreams and aspirations fading faster daily
what will the future hold
and will i be brave enough to venture forth

Shuji Shuriken
Apr 28th, 2004, 11:07 AM
I love dick I always will, big or small I like them still, I love dick I always will, I love dick. A dick is a thing so hard and true with a phallus oh so long. It goes to many places, through every city and town. I get excited every time, because….I loveeeeeeee dick!!!!!! :hearts: :worship: :drool: :lick: :bowdown:

Shuji Shuriken
Apr 28th, 2004, 11:14 AM
Fifty five words. That's all I have to write. Fuck! Why fifty five? I can't even think of twenty. I just saw my dog humping a cow. That should count for a couple more words. Maybe I'm a slut. But maybe not. I lack sex. I want sex. I might hump that cow. Go figure :scared:

Lynx
Apr 28th, 2004, 11:18 AM
Fifty five words. That's all I have to write. Fuck! Why fifty five? I can't even think of twenty. I just saw my dog humping a cow. That should count for a couple more words. Maybe I'm a slut. But maybe not. I lack sex. I want sex. I might hump that cow. Go figure :scared:
:haha: :haha: :haha:

carot
Apr 28th, 2004, 11:36 AM
I have to pee. The urge is high. The toilet far away. At least… for one as lazy as me. Why does noone invent the computertoilet? Sales of it would skyrocket! It would become the invention of the 21st century. Lightbulb move away, here comes the computertoilet! [Do not steal this idea, copyright @ carot.]

Shuji Shuriken
Apr 28th, 2004, 11:45 AM
I have to pee. The urge is high. The toilet far away. At least… for one as lazy as me. Why does noone invent the computertoilet? Sales of it would skyrocket! It would become the invention of the 21st century. Lightbulb move away, here comes the computertoilet! [Do not steal this idea, copyright @ carot.]The computer toilet is a good idea. Or not. I drink my pee...like Patty Schnyder drinks orange juice. Tasty yellow pee going down my throatpipes, like gasoline in a gas tank. Why Carot? Why am i so messed up? Why am I a pee drinker. No computer toilet for me :(.I am in piss heaven :bounce:

carot
Apr 28th, 2004, 11:51 AM
The computer toilet is a good idea. Or not. I drink my pee...like Patty Schnyder drinks orange juice. Tasty yellow pee going down my throatpipes, like gasoline in a gas tank. Why Carot? Why am i so messed up? Why am I a pee drinker. No computer toilet for me :(.I am in piss heaven :bounce:
Oh, but I’ve heard of Piss Heaven. It’s at the right of Poo Heaven, and just underneath Regular Heaven. I wonder why they haven’t put both of those heavens above the regular one. Odd decision or wise one? I suppose it’s them dictatorial regular angels that don’t want to be shit or peed on! Wussies!

Majo
Apr 28th, 2004, 11:54 AM
:lol: :haha:

Shuji Shuriken
Apr 28th, 2004, 12:03 PM
Oh, but I’ve heard of Piss Heaven. It’s at the right of Poo Heaven, and just underneath Regular Heaven. I wonder why they haven’t put both of those heavens above the regular one. Odd decision or wise one? I suppose it’s them dictatorial regular angels that don’t want to be shit or peed on! Wussies!
Well, once I was in piss heaven and went through the wrong door. So, dear Carot, I was wrongfully in poo heaven. I said "fuck, wrong door". Then God said: "you can't say fuck in heaven." But I said: "God, it's only poo heaven." And he said: "It's still fucking heaven." Poo heaven fucking sucks :mad: :(

Lynx
Apr 29th, 2004, 11:13 AM
In the name of love_______________

You hold my life.
You always held it – there, between your able fingers.
You could close them, crush it: and I would not protest.

I know you won ’t – unless I would beg you to.
I hope you would, if I ever came to beg.
I would expect you to –
__________________in the name of love.

Lynx
Apr 29th, 2004, 11:14 AM
Beginning starts right here.
There has to be a beginning, you see.
Without it there would be
No middle, and no end.

Therefore it ’s more important
to start: more than to end.
More also than to middle – gee!
Middling is not necessary…

But this has been full’ middled:
and now here is The End.

..................:silly:..................

Majo
Apr 29th, 2004, 01:46 PM
:bounce: Mark :bounce:

Kirt12255
May 1st, 2004, 07:48 AM
My boyfriend has just hurt me like no other time in our relationship.

Disposition is a cowards noose.
Crying only costs you more with washing powder.
Backbones corrode like a monarchy
If only my soul had a twin out there with a shoulder pad.
Photo's in a clutched hand will always sweat like nervous myself.