PDA

View Full Version : Halle Berry files 4 divorce!

spokenword73
Apr 27th, 2004, 06:24 PM
Not sure if this has been posted. Kinda sad her second marriage did not work out. Good Luck to Halle:worship:

smarties
May 1st, 2004, 07:59 PM
:)

Black Mamba.
May 1st, 2004, 08:02 PM
I heard Eric couldn't stop cheating.

harloo
May 1st, 2004, 10:09 PM
old news. Eric is a sex addict, it's a shame that you can have one of the most beautiful women in the world and still want to stick chickens.:rolleyes:

Rocketta
May 1st, 2004, 10:18 PM
I'm interested to see what they are going to do with their daughter. It's Eric's biological daughter and I believe Halle legally adopted her. I feel for her. I know Halle loves her and she loves Halle and when your parent has an addiction even a sexual one it wrecks havoc on the type of parent you are capable of being. So I wonder who has custody? :confused:

BigTennisFan
May 2nd, 2004, 03:48 AM
old news. Eric is a sex addict, it's a shame that you can have one of the most beautiful women in the world and still want to stick chickens.:rolleyes:
The beauty of the woman has nothing to do with it. It's the male penchant for variety.
It was so funny when Hugh Grant got busted getting a blow job from Devine Brown. People simply could not understand how he could do that when he had what's her name at home. Women will never understand that.

Most men do understand (even though some men will try to ostrich shit women and pretend that they never have the hots for someone else.) :)

And let's not even venture into the realm of "maybe Halle ain't all that.":bolt:

harloo
May 2nd, 2004, 06:49 AM
The beauty of the woman has nothing to do with it. It's the male penchant for variety.
It was so funny when Hugh Grant got busted getting a blow job from Devine Brown. People simply could not understand how he could do that when he had what's her name at home. Women will never understand that.

Most men do understand (even though some men will try to ostrich shit women and pretend that they never have the hots for someone else.) :)

And let's not even venture into the realm of "maybe Halle ain't all that.":bolt:
Sorry BigTennisFan but if I had Halle I would never go for another piece. As for the Halle aint all that comment, I guess that's your opinion but their seems to be alot of people who thinks she's the most beautiful.

What I don't like about Eric is the fact that he acted like he was all spiritual and shit, but he was cheating on Halle like a rabid dog. When I heard that Eric was a cheater it shocked me because dude did not come off like that. I guess image is an illusion, and he was good at fantasy. I guess to some people cheating is forgivable, but I don't respect ANYONE who does this especially with the AIDS epidemic.

It's no suprise Halle got attached to a liar, and I'm starting to think something is wrong with her in these relationships. She was someone who made her deaf, then she moved on to someone who was a known skirt chaser of college students in ATL, and now she divorcing a sex addict.

I am convinced now that Halle needs intense counseling.

BigTennisFan
May 2nd, 2004, 07:09 PM
Sorry BigTennisFan but if I had Halle I would never go for another piece. As for the Halle aint all that comment, I guess that's your opinion but their seems to be alot of people who thinks she's the most beautiful.

What I don't like about Eric is the fact that he acted like he was all spiritual and shit, but he was cheating on Halle like a rabid dog. When I heard that Eric was a cheater it shocked me because dude did not come off like that. I guess image is an illusion, and he was good at fantasy. I guess to some people cheating is forgivable, but I don't respect ANYONE who does this especially with the AIDS epidemic.

It's no suprise Halle got attached to a liar, and I'm starting to think something is wrong with her in these relationships. She was someone who made her deaf, then she moved on to someone who was a known skirt chaser of college students in ATL, and now she divorcing a sex addict.

I am convinced now that Halle needs intense counseling.
I think that she is a beautiful woman. That's not what I mean by "she's not all that." Actually you hit on it with the part of your post that I highlighted.

There are many beautiful women who don't have the sense of a rock when it comes to relationships. She seems to be one of them.