PDA

View Full Version : misusing of account

wateva
Apr 17th, 2004, 03:56 PM
somebody used my account to post 3 different messages bad-mouthing kim. i'm sorry but i think my privacy has been invaded and i hope that that particular user gets banned. his username is firefly_ac and i think u can ask him personally if he misused my account. i hope he'll be frank and the administrators can teach him a lesson.

Poe
Apr 17th, 2004, 06:16 PM
somebody used my account to post 3 different messages bad-mouthing kim. i'm sorry but i think my privacy has been invaded and i hope that that particular user gets banned. his username is firefly_ac and i think u can ask him personally if he misused my account. i hope he'll be frank and the administrators can teach him a lesson.

did you give him your password?

wateva
Apr 18th, 2004, 04:31 AM
i didn't give him my password but i logged in using my account. when i left the the computer to do something, he used my account on the computer to type some messages about kim.

azza
Apr 18th, 2004, 07:51 AM
:retard:

SpikeyAidanm
Apr 19th, 2004, 06:48 AM
log out, before you let firefly on...

toreador
Apr 19th, 2004, 12:32 PM
i didn't give him my password but i logged in using my account. when i left the the computer to do something, he used my account on the computer to type some messages about kim.
u can delete the threads and apologise...and next time log out before going away from ur comp :rolleyes:

Gallofa
Apr 19th, 2004, 03:25 PM
u can delete the threads and apologise...and next time log out before going away from ur comp :rolleyes:
Excuse me, but that's like telling a raped girl "next time don't wear so much make-up!". If someone is impersonating wateva and missusing his/her computer it is certainly not wateva's fault. I am sure wateva will be more paranoid from now on... but it is certainly not his/her fault!

toreador
Apr 19th, 2004, 11:22 PM
Excuse me, but that's like telling a raped girl "next time don't wear so much make-up!". If someone is impersonating wateva and missusing his/her computer it is certainly not wateva's fault. I am sure wateva will be more paranoid from now on... but it is certainly not his/her fault!
huh? its common sense..if ure gonna let someone else on ur comp you should sign out..whats so complicated about that? :confused:

wateva
Apr 23rd, 2004, 04:18 PM
well... i've only been gone for about 15 minutes but the damage done was enough... in my opinion, it was irreversible...

Martian Willow
Apr 23rd, 2004, 04:54 PM

...that's a charmingly inappropriate analogy...thanks very much...it's not the same thing at all... :rolleyes:

Gallofa
Apr 23rd, 2004, 05:01 PM
Why would it not be the same? It is obviously an extreme example, but it is the same thing. if I am in my office and I leave for a minute and someone breaks into my computer files and does something ilegal, should I be accused of doing something wrong? shouldn't the people be rolling their eyes at the person that broke into my computer and invaded my privacy?

Martian Willow
Apr 23rd, 2004, 05:11 PM
...you should be accused of negligence, just as you would be if you went out and left all your doors and windows open...of course people shouldn't walk in a take things but it's still a stupid thing to do, isn't it...?...more to the point, what does he expect WTAworlds hardworking and pertinacious admins to do about it...? :)

toreador
Apr 23rd, 2004, 11:01 PM
...that's a charmingly inappropriate analogy...thanks very much...it's not the same thing at all... :rolleyes:
...you should be accused of negligence, just as you would be if you went out and left all your doors and windows open...of course people shouldn't walk in a take things but it's still a stupid thing to do, isn't it...?...more to the point, what does he expect WTAworlds hardworking and pertinacious admins to do about it...? :)thank you :worship:

Lynx
Apr 23rd, 2004, 11:51 PM
That's the most sensible and the only thing to do, obviously.