PDA

View Full Version : why hasnt alicia commited to......

Mr_Molik
Apr 17th, 2004, 01:58 AM
warsaw, budapest or berlin? :mad:
does anyone know? she has no points to defend, so it would be good to play in as much events possible, to get seeded for RG
she is commited to rome, vienna and RG(obviously) :bounce:

azza
Apr 19th, 2004, 10:37 AM
Shes played ALOT of tournies this year its good to have a break :)

broncosven
Apr 19th, 2004, 09:13 PM
She is quite possibly just wanting a week off

this is her first full year on tour and she is also is playing top tier events aswell a lower and putting more pressure on her body to perform well

She was injured earlier in the year and 2 or 3 ties last year hecne y she might be a it hessitent to compete each week

ozfan44
Apr 21st, 2004, 03:19 PM
i wish she would play berlin its good practice and good points

AUSBOY
Apr 21st, 2004, 03:44 PM
Her first full year on the tour???? Bronco where u been?? She hasnt missed a grand slam singles main draw since 1998! This is about her 5th or 6th year full time!

She didnt play Rome or Berlin last year because she had sponsorship commitments with BMW and the like after Fed Cup. I would imagine its the same this year. She will just play an event the week before the French either Strabourg or Madrid as her tune up.

broncosven
Apr 21st, 2004, 08:43 PM
Her first full year on the tour???? Bronco where u been?? She hasnt missed a grand slam singles main draw since 1998! This is about her 5th or 6th year full time!

She didnt play Rome or Berlin last year because she had sponsorship commitments with BMW and the like after Fed Cup. I would imagine its the same this year. She will just play an event the week before the French either Strabourg or Madrid as her tune up.

What i meant was like with her ranking and injury free type thing

She is available to play more events and at any level

Mr_Molik
Apr 22nd, 2004, 07:47 AM
i wish she would play berlin its good practice and good points

i know :sad: