PDA

View Full Version : @@@Lena D. demolishing everyone cheering thread@@@

Stephieva
Apr 16th, 2004, 01:31 AM
good luck lena d. just win a whole thing aright!

Chunchun
Apr 16th, 2004, 03:44 AM
GO LenaD!!!!!!!!!!1

Mathijs
Apr 27th, 2004, 01:37 PM
Go Lena Here go go GO!! :bounce: :kiss:

Jackson.
Apr 28th, 2004, 09:17 AM
Good luck Elena D :banana:

Hantuchov
Apr 30th, 2004, 07:20 PM
Good Luck Alyona! :hearts: :aparty: :bounce:

Stephieva
May 6th, 2004, 03:58 PM
bump :)
good luck here lena d...:hearts:

you're gonna kick butts here sure...

Mathijs
May 6th, 2004, 04:20 PM
GO Lena here!!! :bounce: Kick some ass, show the otha playaz you are going to win the title here and that you are a big threat for them!! :armed: :boxing: nobody else will win the title except Lena D. ;) ( :haha: :lol: LMAO @ me )!!!

TiK-Tee
May 6th, 2004, 06:09 PM
Gooo Elena Dementieva

Good Luck

moo_ont
May 7th, 2004, 09:42 AM
Good luck, Elena. You can do better here in Rome. Keep working hard on your serve, and it will pay off.

Stephieva
May 7th, 2004, 02:07 PM
me confident..lena will play good here...:bounce:

Mathijs
May 7th, 2004, 02:16 PM
yup i think so.. GO Lena!!! :bounce:

LuckyStrike
May 7th, 2004, 03:22 PM
yup i think so.. GO Lena!!! :bounce:

yes,here we go!!!! no points to defend, but much to gain!!!!

Come on, Lena !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moo_ont
May 7th, 2004, 10:29 PM
I can't wait for the draw. I hope Elena will have better luck than she did in Berlin. I am still a bit upset. It was so close yesterday. :sobbing:

Anyway, I also believe Elena will do well here. Her serve looked better as yesterday. Good luck, Elena. Do your best. We all believe in you as always. :bounce:

LuckyStrike
May 8th, 2004, 09:58 AM
I can't wait for the draw. I hope Elena will have better luck than she did in Berlin. I am still a bit upset. It was so close yesterday. :sobbing:
Anyway, I also believe Elena will do well here. Her serve looked better as yesterday. Good luck, Elena. Do your best. We all believe in you as always. :bounce:

hey,moo!!!! have you been sucessful with your exams???? i hope so, glad that you are back!!!! :wavey:

Mathijs
May 8th, 2004, 11:43 AM
no i can't wait also for the draw, although i can see it tonite or tomorrow, due to that i am away soon!! :sad: GO Lena!!! :bounce:

LuckyStrike
May 8th, 2004, 12:48 PM
no i can't wait also for the draw, although i can see it tonite or tomorrow, due to that i am away soon!! :sad: GO Lena!!! :bounce:

she will face sharapova in the second round :( but if she wins she could go far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephieva
May 8th, 2004, 12:51 PM
yup..bad for lena's 1st match. :(
lena has to play much betta than lena did 1st rd in berlin.

but maria isn't that good on clay.
lena has hope. :)

Hantuchov
May 8th, 2004, 12:52 PM
Tough draw for Alyona, but go girl, you can beat all of them!

I do believe in you! :hug: :hearts: :bounce:

DEETHELICK
May 8th, 2004, 03:00 PM
Elena should have hotted up to the red clay by now and should be ready to really get things going. I also get the feeling she likes to play Maria and would put in 200% against her :)

Good luck Elena, just play hard and lets see what happens :)

Chunchun
May 8th, 2004, 03:39 PM
the draw is even tougher than Berlin........ :sobbing:
i think she can beat SFE..
but MaSha? :o let's cheer!

moo_ont
May 8th, 2004, 03:53 PM
Yeah! It's very unfortunate of Elena. :sobbing: However, if Elena prays like she did against Sveta, I am sure she will beat Maria. Elena must have known her draw already, so she knows she has to be ready with the difficult match. She has to.

I am still being optimistic. She has good chances against Maria on clay. Clay is not Maria's best surface. :) Elena needs to get her serve in. Elena has an excellent return when she is healthy. Maria has gotten broken many times. And we all know Elena is the best at breaking serve. She can do it better and hold hers. :cool:

moo_ont
May 8th, 2004, 04:06 PM
hey,moo!!!! have you been sucessful with your exams???? i hope so, glad that you are back!!!! :wavey:
Hey! Montoya. :bigwave: My first exam was a tragedy. :sobbing: The next two were much better. Thanks for your concern. :) I am glad that I am back and see you guys again as well.

Let's cheer for Elena to do well here. I still believe Elena will have some big wins in the clay season. We have to believe in her. :bounce:

Mathijs
May 8th, 2004, 06:04 PM
Hey! Montoya. :bigwave: My first exam was a tragedy. :sobbing: The next two were much better. Thanks for your concern. :) I am glad that I am back and see you guys again as well.

Let's cheer for Elena to do well here. I still believe Elena will have some big wins in the clay season. We have to believe in her. :bounce:
yeah we be cheering her till the end, we never give it up, yeah i also think there are big things coming i am for sure!!! :bounce:

Stephieva
May 8th, 2004, 09:43 PM
me 2...me will b lena's big fan until de end...
good luck in 1st match lena. :)
me knows ya can beat anyone...just do it. :bounce:

bubble
May 9th, 2004, 11:17 AM
tough draw Lena vs masha :(

But go Lena!

Mathijs
May 10th, 2004, 10:41 AM
bumpppppp :p

GO Lena here, You can do it here girl Go, pls win against Masha :sad: show you're pride to us, never give it up Come on Lena win, win, win!!!! :bounce: :hearts: :worship:

Stephieva
May 10th, 2004, 07:28 PM
lena plays 3rd match tomorrow.
da best of luck to ya lena... :)
plz fight until match finishes...
me knows ya can win...:hug:
do it lena....

moo_ont
May 11th, 2004, 02:29 AM
Good luck tomorrow, Elena. We as your fans know you can do it. :bounce:

Chunchun
May 11th, 2004, 09:30 AM
Go Luck baby!
Kick MaSha Ass!

LuckyStrike
May 11th, 2004, 03:04 PM
Go Luck baby!
Kick MaSha Ass!

really tough match for lena, 1:6,4:4 but she still can do it!!!!!!

go lena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

TiK-Tee
May 11th, 2004, 03:35 PM
:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :hysteric: :hysteric: :hysteric: :hysteric:
:sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing: :crying2: :crying2: :crying2: :crying2:

C' mon Lena You can do it well I believe U &Love U

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Hantuchov
May 11th, 2004, 03:41 PM
It's very tough to cheer on the D's, Dementieva, Dokic and Daniela.

I'll clean my signature and I'll add Justine, Serena, Venus, Davenport, Kuznetsova....

moo_ont
May 11th, 2004, 04:56 PM
Hey, Hantuchov, please be patient. We all know how Elena plays her first match. She has been a bit unlucky with the draws in these couple of weeks. I am sad as well. I also don't know what to expect in FO. :sad: However, let's cheer for our girl. :)

Italboy
May 11th, 2004, 05:14 PM
Hey, Hantuchov, please be patient. We all know how Elena plays her first match. She has been a bit unlucky with the draws in these couple of weeks. I am sad as well. I also don't know what to expect in FO. :sad: However, let's cheer for our girl. :)

A very bad match, nothing else to say :sad:

moo_ont
May 11th, 2004, 05:16 PM
A very bad match, nothing else to say :sad:
Have you seen the match either on TV or at the tournament?

TiK-Tee
May 11th, 2004, 06:13 PM

I'll clean my signature and I'll add Justine, Serena, Venus, Davenport, Kuznetsova....

I Think So

I will change MY SIG

Mathijs
May 11th, 2004, 09:39 PM
Hey, Hantuchov, please be patient. We all know how Elena plays her first match. She has been a bit unlucky with the draws in these couple of weeks. I am sad as well. I also don't know what to expect in FO. :sad: However, let's cheer for our girl. :)yup let's cheer very big for our Girl at FO, so no high expectation from me, but i hope she gets an easy draw, so she can get some of her convidence and rythm back.....

BTW thanks Moo for you're Rep, i will send you one back if i got the rep points, i can't do it right now.... :sad:

i have nothing else to say cuz i'm that kind of sad right now :crying2: :bigcry:: :sad:, so i will try to sleep but i don't know if i'm sleeping well tonite :bigcry: maybe i'll have to think of the recent results of my other favs i think it will do me good and then i'm falling good asleep ;) :) :D

Chunchun
May 12th, 2004, 05:01 AM
:sad:

LuckyStrike
May 12th, 2004, 03:22 PM

be patient, those 3 girls are so good, they all will come out of the valley, but it takes time.....

Stephieva
May 12th, 2004, 07:29 PM
lena is still alive in doubles...:)
me wants lena to win...
fight lena...:rocker: :rocker2:

Mathijs
May 12th, 2004, 07:57 PM
be patient, those 3 girls are so good, they all will come out of the valley, but it takes time.....yup i agree with you montoya, they will climb out of the valley as soon as possible, just be patient... ;)

Go Lena in doubles Go do some damage there girl i know you can!!! :bigclap: Come on!!! :bounce: :worship:

Stephieva
May 13th, 2004, 08:30 PM
lena still alive in doubles...
let's cheer. :bounce:

Mathijs
May 14th, 2004, 12:07 PM
yup we cheer for her as always ;) :) :D :bounce: Good luck today Lena pls win this as well!!! :bounce: :bounce: