PDA

View Full Version : Mary's new raqcuet?

Maggie&MomoFan
Apr 15th, 2004, 02:57 PM
I just found something quite odd. It appears thtat Mary has changed raqcuets from the Rd ti-80 that she was using in Amelia Island to a differnt one in Charleston. I find it quite odd to use a differnt raqcuet one week after the other. This could be why she played poorly vs Moriagami. You can check mark's sites for the pics and it seems the raqwucets have siwtched which is quite odd to do from one week to the next!

Mark Spruce
Apr 15th, 2004, 03:45 PM
Hey I did not notice that. I will have a look later and see what i can see.

Oh a shamless plug for my site. www-mary-pierce.org

regards

mark

sebbe
Apr 17th, 2004, 12:25 AM
I just found something quite odd. It appears thtat Mary has changed raqcuets from the Rd ti-80 that she was using in Amelia Island to a differnt one in Charleston. I find it quite odd to use a differnt raqcuet one week after the other. This could be why she played poorly vs Moriagami. You can check mark's sites for the pics and it seems the raqwucets have siwtched which is quite odd to do from one week to the next!

Yes she has a new raquet.
And I have seen them, there are three new models.
Me myself play with Yonex.
She is probably playing with new
RDX 500MID 98 SQ.IN or
RDX 500MID PLUS 98 SQ.IN
and these raquets are the latest on the tour by Yonex

Tompier
Apr 17th, 2004, 07:56 PM
She has changed her racquet in 2000 before Hilton Head and just look what had happened after that :) :) :) :) :) :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Mark Spruce
Apr 17th, 2004, 11:04 PM
Yes and soon it will be

And Roland Garros 2004 Ladies Champion Mar-ie Pierce

I wonder if Mary will start playing doubles soon. As I am sure that will help her out with Matches fitness etc..

regards

Mark

mamno_MARYFAN
Apr 18th, 2004, 01:29 PM
Kool....I hope that changing to a really good racquet will help Mary to gain her top form back....:bounce:

Go MARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: