PDA

View Full Version : ***Jen's Den Rocking SW19***

*abby*
Apr 12th, 2004, 06:01 PM
:bounce: Take this title in front of all us fans :bounce:
Kick ass on grass!!!
I'd post a photo but i dont no how so il wait for sum1 else to do it lol
:drool: :lick: :hearts: :bounce: :) :devil: :worship: GO JENNY :worship: :devil: :) :bounce: :hearts: :lick: :drool:

yukon145
Apr 16th, 2004, 02:47 AM
c'mon Jenn kick some ass on the grass! add this plate to your trophy case!

Jennifer's wife
Apr 16th, 2004, 05:08 PM
ill be there right behind ya jen! ;) and please do not give me anything to cry about this year or u will have to 'comfort' me all over again :rolleyes:

win this for your british fans!!

bigshow21
Apr 30th, 2004, 02:47 AM
Hell yea Jen!!!! Kick some ass on the grass!!!! (I love that saying) lol :) :) :) :) :) :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :) :) :) :) :)

Robbie.
Apr 30th, 2004, 04:09 AM
Let's hope Jenn is in top form by Wimby :bounce:

englishjenfan
May 8th, 2004, 09:07 PM
Ohh she will be, she alredy is!!!
*Emily*

*abby*
May 18th, 2004, 07:31 PM
come on Jenny il be there in peson complete with flags pompoms and wierd head bandy things that il wear on my arms as well as almost 40badges!!!!make me proud!!!

englishjenfan
May 18th, 2004, 07:46 PM
abby your most definately gonna be on TV!!!!!

*abby*
May 19th, 2004, 08:50 AM
haha lucy says so...she was on loads last year!!!

kerbear
Jun 3rd, 2004, 04:49 PM
All right I'm ready for Wimby now. Jenn, I insist that you actually fight for every game. That's the way you do it (except today) and that's way you should always do it. I'm still cheering for you, cuz you're my number one :)

*abby*
Jun 8th, 2004, 06:22 PM
jennys chances are improving by the day!!!first kim out and now justine!!

White Stripes
Jun 9th, 2004, 01:57 PM
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
http://images3.fotki.com/v28/photos/2/22401/296638/b_07_capriati02_ps-vi.jpg

*abby*
Jun 9th, 2004, 06:27 PM
i love u 4 posting that picture it is so cute!!!

JCAPfan
Jun 14th, 2004, 04:55 PM
I am confident in Jenn's chance this year at the Wimbledon...... She has been performing solidly since she started working with her new coach....... And we all know who that coach is... The former coach of the Queen of Grass - Steffi Graf...... ;)

I am sure Jenn will have some new elements in her game to play on grass......

Way to go, Jenn Jenn!!!! :inlove:

*abby*
Jun 14th, 2004, 07:44 PM
JUST TO REMIND YOU ALL THAT ANY MESSAGES THAT YOU WANT JEN TO RECIEVE NEED TO BE EMAILED TO ME AT abbysulc@hotmail.com BY THURSDAY NIGHT AT THE LATEST!!!!!!!!I HAVE ONLY RECIEVED 3 SO FAR WHAT IS GOING ON??????

*abby*
Jun 15th, 2004, 07:44 PM
i now have 7 messages and while it all looks very nice with all the photos it is still looking a little low on numbers
we want jen to know how much she is loved so i was hoping for a few more messages!!!
i will extend the deadline till friday morning but no more after that bcos i am setting off for london in the afternoon
come on ppl

HectorMagnus
Jun 16th, 2004, 03:06 PM
Happy n.7, gogogo Cappy, get them all!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Mase
Jun 17th, 2004, 01:52 AM
I cant wait to see the first pics of our JENN! Only a few days away, hope she's ready to win this slam!!!

GO JENNIFER!!!!!!!!!

Robbie.
Jun 17th, 2004, 02:03 AM
Abby, I would send a msg to Jenn but I don't know what to write :lol:

I wonder if she's ever been on here? :confused:

Go Jenn!! :bounce:

*abby*
Jun 17th, 2004, 09:46 AM
i doubt it lol theres to many assholes :p
well if u wanna write a message u cud jst say good luck or tell her why you love her so much. im sure she appreciate your message however short!:D

FanDeJen
Jun 18th, 2004, 05:40 PM
Good Luck Jen!!

MillerTime
Jun 18th, 2004, 07:35 PM
Wow! I never post anything on here---I am becoming too anti-social. I spend all of my time on Jen's website. Anyway, I am glad that Jen has such cool fans on here. My dream would be for Jen to win Wimbledon and the U.S. Open to give her a career Grand Slam. Jen works so hard---she deserves some success in these events. I just hope that she remembers that she is the same person that won those other 3 Grand Slams. She can win again. There's no doubt in my mind.

Let's go, Jen! I believe in you.

kerbear
Jun 19th, 2004, 08:06 PM
Go Jenny! I can't wait until Tuesday and every other day after that. I love Wimby and I love Jenny, my two favs together again! Go Capster!

FanDeJen
Jun 21st, 2004, 03:29 PM
cīmon!!

bigshow21
Jun 22nd, 2004, 06:05 AM
Good luck Jen!!!! Come prepared and kick some ass!!!!

-Em-
Jun 22nd, 2004, 08:35 AM
Good luck against Claudine Schaul today! Kick some ass Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;););)

Robbie.
Jun 22nd, 2004, 09:00 AM
:bounce: Kick ass Jenny!!!:bounce:

PS: I feel real bad about not writing a msg now :sad:

HectorMagnus
Jun 22nd, 2004, 09:18 AM
Vamooos Cappy, do your best!!!! :bounce: :drool:

limpbizkit
Jun 22nd, 2004, 10:02 AM
go Jen!!!!
Stronger than rain and whatever opponent till QF. Then...let's having fun!!!!! :bounce:

capriatifan78
Jun 23rd, 2004, 08:07 AM
I think this is Jenn's year to win Wimbledon. She has been playing much better and I think her confidence is there. Plus I think the crowd will be behind her. I don't know what happended at the French, but I don't think it will repeat here. Good Luck Jenn!!!!! :)

Zhao
Jun 23rd, 2004, 12:41 PM
to me beating Serena is the quarters is as well as winning Wimbleon already
u go gal!

hollywood7172
Jun 23rd, 2004, 06:05 PM
GO GO GO JENNIFER!!

BEAT SERENA, THEN AMELIE, THEN VEE,

:bounce: :lol: AND YOU"LL BE THE WINNER IN WIMBY!!:lol: :bounce:

HectorMagnus
Jun 24th, 2004, 05:08 PM
great first round victory Jen :yeah:, well done baby!!!!

CONTINUE! :bounce: :)

Mase
Jun 25th, 2004, 07:25 PM
Keep it going JEN!!!! :bounce: Just 5 more to go!!!!!!! :bounce::bounce::bounce:

kerbear
Jun 25th, 2004, 07:39 PM
Awesome match Jenn! 6 aces! Keep it up against Dechy! Go Jenny!

HectorMagnus
Jun 25th, 2004, 09:15 PM
Great win Jen :yeah: and wonderful interview :worship: :worship: I was very surprise with the way she talk and what she said, very nice things about her opponent.
Great, great JEN :) :hug:

*abby*
Jun 26th, 2004, 12:04 AM
i no u all no this already but jenny is absolutely fantastic!!!i got her autograph twice and she gave me her sweatband and she even spoke to me i love her even more!!!!
shes lookin in great form!!!!

Robbie.
Jun 26th, 2004, 02:20 AM
Good Luck against Dechy!!! :bounce:

bigshow21
Jun 26th, 2004, 07:29 AM
i no u all no this already but jenny is absolutely fantastic!!!i got her autograph twice and she gave me her sweatband and she even spoke to me i love her even more!!!!
shes lookin in great form!!!!

What???? She gave u her sweat band??? Oh man, now i am really jealous. I went out and bought sweat bands just so i could be cool like her...and u got yours from her for free. I just cant get over it...i am so jealous!

bigshow21
Jun 26th, 2004, 07:29 AM
Good luck Jen and kick ass!!!!!!

*abby*
Jun 26th, 2004, 08:34 AM
yeah i asked for it an she said yeah sure and gave it to me.....it was still damp!!!!!!! she was so friendly and signed loads of autographs!!!she was chatting with us for a good few minutes!!!

RedFilaJ-Cap#1
Jun 26th, 2004, 05:14 PM
Omg you talked to her and she gave you her sweat band I am so jealous!!! I am going to the US Open and I am so getting to talk to her I don't care what it takes. What did you say how did it go that is the coolest thing ever!!!

*abby*
Jun 26th, 2004, 06:44 PM
yeah i think its a great idea!i know she appreciates it.
theres not much more to tell about giving her the messages but after her first match on thursday was incredible. after shaing hands at the net she turned round and pointed at me lucy and peter and then she smiled and waved at us then like clapped to the rest of the crowd and stuff it was really special. then she was signing autographs and when she got to us 3 she said "so u guys are fans rite?" and laughed! i gave her a good luck teddy and she said "aw he's real sweet" then i asked her if i could have her sweatband and she said "yeah sure" and took it off and gave it straight to me (it was still damp :D ) then she signed peters hand painted t-shirt and said she really liked it same with lucys and then i asked if there was any chance that she could sign my t-shirt too and she said "sure no problem" then we carried on chatting for almost 5 minutes!then she said last autograph and started to walk off court and she turned round and said "bye you guys" to me lucy and peter and she waved.but when she turned round she saw loads more ppl wanting autographs so she came back and signed some more!!!
also at the start of the match when she walked on court she saw us waving our pompoms and smiled and laughed at us and she laughed at us quite a few times during the match cos of our loud cheering and stuff
she is amazing!!!
i never thought i wud get to see her play never mind meet her and talk to her but she has gone way up in my estimations if that is possible and i love her even more!!!
and im sat here now wearing her sweatband wearing my signed t-shirt!!!
so id say the mission was a success!!!

*abby*
Jun 26th, 2004, 06:45 PM
when she was stood rite in front of me i was a wreck i was shaing so much i cudnt undo my bag and then i cudnt stop talking i was like ur the best jen we all love u ur the best thing on this tour and then she smiled THAT smile and i nearly died!!!!she couldnt stop laughing at us either!!!

RedFilaJ-Cap#1
Jun 27th, 2004, 03:42 AM
OMG that is so cool omg omg omg!! It brings tears to my eyes for real holy moly. How did you get such great seats because that was awesome my friend said she saw you on tv omg tell me I am so jealous.

kerbear
Jun 27th, 2004, 05:30 AM
That's awesome Abby, it would be really awesome to see her in person. Wish I could get a chance sometime. (course seeing as the only tourny I'm going to this year is Cinci, that's not likely) But it sounds like a really cool experience. I always figured she would be really cool to meet in person. :) I can't wait to hear more!

Robbie.
Jun 27th, 2004, 07:09 AM
Really cool story Abby :D

:rolleyes: @ the haters who diss jenn's personality.

:bounce: Go Jenn!!! :bounce:

She's up first again today

HectorMagnus
Jun 27th, 2004, 07:13 AM
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

go Jen!!!! :hug:

*abby*
Jun 27th, 2004, 08:55 AM
well the seats were all down to lucy we had those seats three days in a row since we were expecting her to play but finally got to see her on thursday and it was well worth the wait!!!

HectorMagnus
Jun 27th, 2004, 01:12 PM
Nice win Cappy :yeah: :banana: :bounce:

yukon145
Jun 27th, 2004, 03:50 PM
nice win Jenn, good luck in the next round!!!

hollywood7172
Jun 27th, 2004, 07:28 PM
sounds awesome abby.:) :worship:

Go Jennifer! Play on!!!

kerbear
Jun 28th, 2004, 02:12 AM
Congrats Jenn! Keep it up! Hit those winners and keep on holdin girl!

Did you guys see her interview?
This answer just caught my eye.

Q. Can you talk about the decision not to have your family traveling with you this year.

JENNIFER CAPRIATI: Well, I think just, you know, at this tournament, they've come with me other places, just sort of mixing it up. You know, it's not that unusual. I'm 28 years old. It's not that unusual to kind of be on my own and, and think I can handle it. You know, want to just try every possible option and give myself every chance to win a Grand Slam, another Grand Slam, to win Wimbledon.

It's just, you know, a personal thing for me, just to really try and do it totally on my own.

Finally at 28, she can do it on her own. Win in on your own Jenny!

yukon145
Jun 28th, 2004, 02:40 AM
Abby i think i saw you quickly on ESPN tonight!! where you wearing a white Jennifer Capriati tee shirt that she signed and maybe something in your hair??

FanDeJen
Jun 29th, 2004, 03:24 AM
Vamos Jennifer!!!! Daaaaaaaaale Con Todo!!!!!!!!!

bigshow21
Jun 29th, 2004, 04:23 AM
Abby, those were awesome seats...thats what i want for the US Open. About how much money did they cost and how much do u think i will need for when i go? I saw u on tv....i still cant get over how cool she was to u and u talked to her and she gave u her swear band.

Kerbear....i was going to go to the Cinci tournament too, but since Jen probably isnt playing in it im not going. They need more tournaments in Ohio!!!

bigshow21
Jun 29th, 2004, 04:23 AM
Good luck Jen!!!! Come out strong and kick some ass!!!!

White Stripes
Jun 29th, 2004, 06:15 PM
Abby, this is fantastic!:wavey: I'm so happy for you and Lu!!:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Sorry, but I can't resist from posting these pics, Jen's so cool:

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20040629/i/r857877650.jpg

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20040627/i/r979822970.jpg

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20040625/i/r4142552184.jpg

HectorMagnus
Jun 29th, 2004, 06:27 PM
Sorry, but I can't resist from posting these pics, Jen's so cool:

http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20040629/i/r857877650.jpg

Wonderful pics, thank you :)

especially that first is soooooooooooooooooo nice, Cappy :drool: :drool: :hearts: :lick: :smooch:

Good luck Jen, fight and go for it!!!! :bounce:

kerbear
Jun 29th, 2004, 08:30 PM
Abby, those were awesome seats...thats what i want for the US Open. About how much money did they cost and how much do u think i will need for when i go? I saw u on tv....i still cant get over how cool she was to u and u talked to her and she gave u her swear band.

Kerbear....i was going to go to the Cinci tournament too, but since Jen probably isnt playing in it im not going. They need more tournaments in Ohio!!!

More tournaments in Ohio where I can see Jenny! Went to the Olympics in '96, got to meet Andre (my male fav) who was still married to Brooke at the time. Too bad Jenn was still on her rage against the world kick then. But anyways, Athens is a little far for me. Maybe next year I can get to the US Open, but probably not cuz I'll have started Med School. I really want to see Jenn play a live match! (meaning not on TV)

Okay enough about myself, back to our girl Jennifer Marie. Tomorrow's big but it's not huge Jenn, remind yourself of that. You'll still have 2 matches afterwards. Beat Serena, beat Amelie/Paola, beat Masha/Linsday, we believe in you girl! You're a champion and you're a fighter!

RedFilaJ-Cap#1
Jun 30th, 2004, 01:43 AM
Jen is going to do it tomorrow but you are right that is just 1/3 what she has to do. Lets just get past tomorrow and worry about the rest later!!!

*abby*
Jun 30th, 2004, 10:32 AM
t6he seats cost the same as every other seat on court they were 38 pounds and well worth it!!
good luck jenny have fun out there 2day :D

Robbie.
Jun 30th, 2004, 11:33 AM
I don't think the quarterfinal is going to be shown on TV here :sad: but...

GO JENN! I know you can do it!

Zhao
Jun 30th, 2004, 11:52 AM
Come on Jenn!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

*abby*
Jun 30th, 2004, 01:38 PM
unlucky jen it jst wasnt ur day
i think a good thing we can take out of this is that she didnt seem too down at the end maybe she shud have gotten more fired up or something but i dont think this loss will affect her too much.
at least it wasnt 6-0 6-0 eh?
we still love u jenny!!!

Dirty Sanchez
Jul 2nd, 2004, 03:00 AM
Trust me to go to the JenCap match where she was beaten! :fiery: :bigcry: :rolleyes:

I was at Wimbledon for 3 days and can safely say it was the best time I think I've ever had!!! :bounce: Were you there on People's Sunday, Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday Abby because if so maybe I saw you! :) I started queuing at 4pm on the Sunday to get Centre Court tickets for the Monday and then on Wednesday I had to leave at the end of the third set of the Hewitt-Federer match, my two favourite players, to catch our train home!! :bigcry: