PDA

View Full Version : Have Lina and Elena D. split?

tenn_ace
Apr 11th, 2004, 07:23 PM
Lena D. didn't play B&L with Lina, so we thought it wass temporary since Lena wanted to take it easy last weak.

Now, in Tier I Lina teams up with Vera Z. again and Lena D. will play with Sprem...

What gives? Any news, info? Are Lina and Lena done playing together?

goldenlox
Apr 11th, 2004, 07:31 PM
Elena/Sprem makes no sense to me, unless they're friends. Lina/Vera did well in AI. They're both 19.
That one makes sense.

tenn_ace
Apr 11th, 2004, 07:34 PM
Maybe Lena has decided to play less concentrating more on singles and when she plays doubles, she doesn't want to have pressure?

Lina, on the other hand, could use all the money and wins she gets.

moo_ont
Apr 11th, 2004, 07:37 PM
I am confused, too.:scratch: Last week, it's understandable cuz Elena was injured. This week, if Elena isn't sure if she is 100%, she should not have played doubles, but she will. Or, she made a late decision.:confused: And, the only one player she can pair with is Sprem.

goldenlox
Apr 11th, 2004, 07:38 PM
I'm guessing that Lina wasn't sure if Elena was playing. So she committed to playing with Vera.
But I'm just guessing.

moo_ont
Apr 11th, 2004, 07:40 PM
And, one more thing, they might not be serious about having to play together. Elena once said she played doubles with Lina cuz they wanna play doubles in the Olympics. With the results of this year so far, they may know they cannot make it. So, they may not commit to play together all the time.

goldenlox
Apr 11th, 2004, 07:49 PM
I hope Lina is deciding to take doubles seriously. There's a ton of money in it.
Sveta will earn millions, and maybe Olympic medals, from doubles. Unless, like Kim, her singles makes her millions.

Mathijs
Apr 11th, 2004, 07:49 PM
I just don't believe they split up, you're right about the Olympics.I read also that Lina was was the only person that Lena wanted to play doubles with. i'm also confused now :confused: , it would be sad if they split so at once :tears:

DEETHELICK
Apr 12th, 2004, 04:29 PM
Really, that is interesting....

Interesting also that Elena is playing doubles and singles....maybe she is better now?