PDA

View Full Version : (4) Lindsay Davenport def. (7) Nadia Petrova 3-6 6-4 6-1

Andrew.
Apr 10th, 2004, 08:56 PM
Lindsay really put up a fight, and it paid off! :D :D I'm so happy for you Lindsay!

Nadia did well, but just didn't take that final step. Still Nadia, congrats on a fine tourney! :D

selesfan
Apr 10th, 2004, 09:00 PM
Congrats Lindsay!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Nice tournament Nadia.:)

foreva lindsay
Apr 10th, 2004, 09:02 PM
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

YEH LINDSAY U ROCK GIRL

Elske
Apr 10th, 2004, 09:03 PM
Congrats Lindsay!!! :worship: :bounce: :worship: :bounce:

Good luck against Amélie :)

shirley
Apr 10th, 2004, 09:04 PM
:bounce: Good win for lindsay

LindsayRulez
Apr 10th, 2004, 09:07 PM
that match was incredible - Lindsay, that's why I love you!

LindsayRocks89
Apr 10th, 2004, 09:10 PM
I love you forever lindsay, that was jsut some good tennis you played at the end, and it made my day you winning, i'm just so proud of you, good luck in the finals aganist MoMo!!!

LiliaLee-Frazier
Apr 10th, 2004, 09:13 PM
Your an AMAZING WOMAN lindsay! ;) :wavey: :bounce:

QUEENLINDSAY
Apr 10th, 2004, 09:21 PM
well done Lindsay!!!!! I'm so amazed how you aimed for the lines and corners!!!!!! Its so awesome!!!!! Nice serving in the third set too.

Nice game by nadia!!!! The speed is really a record.

Kimumwe
Apr 10th, 2004, 09:49 PM
I have always been a quiet supporter of Lindsay. I'm glad she silenced the pretender. If you are to beat the williams then make sure you have the guns to win the title. So yes I shouted hurray when Lindsay served out the match at 5-1.
I was also impressed with Amelie. We don't want juju to win all the tournaments. If I remember correctly after her semi final win against Serena at the FO, she said Serena needed to give other people a chance. It is about time she did the same. Frankly I'm sick of Justine winning all the time. I hope Kim can win a slam this year.

vma
Apr 10th, 2004, 11:24 PM
Poor Nadia :sad: anyway,another great tournament for u! :worship:

GoSandrine
Apr 10th, 2004, 11:45 PM
Congrats Lindsay, terrific win! :banana: :woohoo: :yippee:

Nice tournament Nadia :)

Leo_DFP
Apr 11th, 2004, 01:01 AM
Amazing turn-around. Lindsay's play in the last set and half was beautiful, picking Nadia's first serves, painting the lines with ease, and masterfully unravelling her opponent into confusion and frustration! :worship: :kiss: