regards

Mark

ashwu
Apr 7th, 2004, 07:09 AM
good luck mary~~~

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

NicoMary
Apr 7th, 2004, 08:35 AM
Playing that later is not the best thing for mary:( , but we don't care she is playing great tennis:eek: :worship: and she 'll give hard time to Serena tonight:bounce:

Mary is the best

mamno_MARYFAN
Apr 7th, 2004, 10:40 AM
I'm really excited about this match....blasting Shaugnessey away with 43 winners says a lot about Mary's form rite now......:hearts:

I think that for this match Mary should stay measured and look for percentage tennis and not get into a battle of power with Serena...that would be a mistake....

Also I think that Mary should try to take control of the ball as early as possible....even form the 1st point....and start to trouble Serena from there....as she's now capable of blasting winners she should try to sustain that form against Serena tonite....

And most of all...however excited I am about this match...I also hope most of all that Mary continues to have fun in her match tonite....:rocker:

Go Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

Declan
Apr 7th, 2004, 11:29 AM
Playing that later is not the best thing for mary:( , but we don't care she is playing great tennis:eek: :worship: and she 'll give hard time to Serena tonight:bounce:

Mary is the best

Do you know, I nearly posted something to that effect earlier. Will this match be played under artificial light? Please say not - Mary's problems in that department have been well documented. (But even so - I still feel confident!)

*Marat BigFan*
Apr 7th, 2004, 11:38 AM
Good Luck Maam!!! Night Match is not your problem!! Don't worry!!

*Marat BigFan*
Apr 7th, 2004, 11:38 AM
Good Luck Maam!!! Night Match isn't a problem!! Don't worry!! Just win!!

Mark Spruce
Apr 7th, 2004, 12:24 PM
mammo_maryfan---Yes that is all I want for Mary, is for her to have fun and have a good match.

Yes I hope that Mary's seeing things will no boether her tonight. Maybe it will still be light when the match is on.

take care

mark

saby
Apr 7th, 2004, 04:44 PM
7 pm :mad: too late for me, I will be sleeping at that time :fiery:

Anyways, I'm sure Mary has good chances against Serena, and like she said during her interview, serena didn't play on clay yet.
Mary is training on clay since the beginning of march, in netherland and in florida, so I'm sure she can do it!!!:bounce:

:angel: :angel: :angel:

Tompier
Apr 7th, 2004, 04:48 PM
Mary will win :)

Mark Spruce
Apr 7th, 2004, 05:16 PM
I love it all the ++++++++ Words !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO MARY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you can doing it babe !!!!!!!!!!!

VAMOS Mar-ie Pierce

regards

Mark

stu-pot
Apr 7th, 2004, 08:09 PM
Mary for Queen :worship:!! :angel: