View Full Version : ~:~Go Elena D Cheering Thread ~:~

bubble
Apr 5th, 2004, 02:12 PM
Good luck Elena!

Shine girl :D

:wavey:

moo_ont
Apr 7th, 2004, 10:04 PM
Don't think Elena will play here. She must hurt it in some fashion cuz she doesn't like to retire no matter what. I hope she won't play here. Rest up Elena. Come back strong like you did in Miami. :hug:

Hantuchov
Apr 7th, 2004, 11:53 PM
Yes, and there's also another point. She just likes to take rest and practise harder in the week before Fed Cup. She said, once, it's really important to her, and that she only played Amelia Island last year cuz she thought she wouldnt play singles, but after the title and the #2 Russian player in the rankings, the captain changed his mind and Alyona did pretty well.

I'm almost sure she will take the next flight to Moscow and stay focused on Fed Cup, and plleeeeeaassssse, focus on your 2nd serve too ;)

Get well soon, baby! :hug: :hearts: :bounce:

moo_ont
Apr 8th, 2004, 12:08 AM
Hant, I have heard the Russian captain will choose Myskina, Vera Z, Maria S, and Sveta. I don't think Elena will play FedCup.

Hantuchov
Apr 8th, 2004, 01:41 AM
:eek:

Stupid captain! :mad:

Hantuchov
Apr 8th, 2004, 01:42 AM
Yes, he must choose Zvonareva again, the one who threw everything away last year against France. There are people who never learn the lesson :rolleyes:

moo_ont
Apr 8th, 2004, 01:44 AM
Many Russian posters as Eggy and ys said Elena always gets injured after the green clay season. Last year, after this season, she got injured after the FedCup. Thus, it's better if she skips FedCup, rests, and prepares for the red clay season. I agree with them. She should take some time off to work on her serve and improve her game like she said. It must be better.

moo_ont
Apr 8th, 2004, 01:47 AM
Yes, he must choose Zvonareva again, the one who threw everything away last year against France. There are people who never learn the lesson :rolleyes:
He is weird. That's all I can say! :rolleyes: :o :mad:

Hantuchov
Apr 8th, 2004, 01:48 AM
Yes, I agree. She got an injury last year during Berlin, she had to retire against Safina. Then she pulled out of Rome and played in Strasbourg.

Myabe it's a great idea to take some time off, but this captain didnt wait till today to make his choices, I think. I just hope Nastya and Sveta (or Masha) play the singles match, cuz Vera always chokes :scared:, and then cries :tears: :lol:

Hantuchov
Apr 8th, 2004, 01:49 AM
He is weird. That's all I can say! :rolleyes: :o :mad:

He must have an affair with Vera! :haha: :tape:

moo_ont
Apr 8th, 2004, 01:54 AM
He must have an affair with Vera! :haha: :tape:
So, he's not weird then...:lol: :haha: :tape: :tape:

Hantuchov
Apr 8th, 2004, 01:59 AM
:haha:

Maybe not :p

moo_ont
Apr 8th, 2004, 02:04 AM
:haha:

Maybe not :p
But if it's true, Vera is. :lol: :lol:

Hantuchov
Apr 8th, 2004, 02:07 AM
I just know Vera loves Vodka...maybe it has happened in one of her drunk days :haha:

Hantuchov
Apr 8th, 2004, 02:10 AM
:tape: :tape: @ me

This chat makes no sense

hahahaha :haha: :lol: :haha:

moo_ont
Apr 8th, 2004, 02:10 AM
I just know Vera loves Vodka...maybe it has happened in one of her drunk days :haha::haha::haha: :haha: She must have been sooooo drunk and seen him as Marat Safin....and then in the morning...:crying2:

moo_ont
Apr 8th, 2004, 02:23 AM
Anyway, I am stopping making fun of them now. I like Vera. It's not her fault to be put in the difficult situation like last year. Hope she will prove herself that she is a good player this time. Hope Elena can make it next time in July or so. She really loves to play for her country. And, of course, I hope she will play the Olympics. It's her main goal in this year.

Hantuchov
Apr 8th, 2004, 02:41 AM
:haha::haha: :haha: She must have been sooooo drunk and seen him as Marat Safin....and then in the morning...:crying2:

It was a normal day on Zvonareva's life. Just like a typicall routine day. But after practsing very hard for Fed Cup, her coach invited her to go out for a drink. She thought: "why shouldnt I go? I have no matches for tomorrow!" But she said he could invite the other 3 players too, but he said they are very lazy and left training early.

In the evening, in the pub they met, Vera was just :drink: :drink: :drink:. Yes, she had good reasons to celebrate, it was her 1st participation in a Russian Fed Cup team. After some more :drink:, the coach said: "Brb, I'll just go to the toilet ;)". Vera looked at him and said: "Yup, no problem!". At this time, she was feeling a little bit dizzy and sleepy :yawn: , and felt down on the table.

When he came back, Vera looked @ him and thought: "What's Marat doing here?" :eek: :scratch:. He said: "Let's go home!". Vera couldnt even speak any word, she just accepted and entered in his car :hehehe:

In the morning after that....Vera opened her eyes and then... :confused: :tape: :unsure: :shrug: :speakles: :cuckoo:

Vera just dressed her clothes up and :bolt: :bolt: :bolt:

Hahahaha
pppfffffff @ me :tape: :ignore:

moo_ont
Apr 8th, 2004, 02:50 AM
After Vera left, the coach woke up and thought "Vera was not that bad. How can I get this opportunity like this again???" " Oh! Here comes the FedCup next April...I can't wait until then"......:drool: :couple:

We know what you did last Winter, Vera....

http://wtaworld.com/images/smilies/haha.gifhttp://wtaworld.com/images/smilies/haha.gifhttp://wtaworld.com/images/smilies/haha.gifhttp://wtaworld.com/images/smilies/haha.gifhttp://wtaworld.com/images/smilies/haha.gifhttp://wtaworld.com/images/smilies/haha.gifhttp://wtaworld.com/images/smilies/haha.gifhttp://wtaworld.com/images/smilies/haha.gifhttp://wtaworld.com/images/smilies/haha.gifhttp://wtaworld.com/images/smilies/haha.gifhttp://wtaworld.com/images/smilies/haha.gifhttp://wtaworld.com/images/smilies/haha.gif

Hantuchov
Apr 8th, 2004, 02:53 AM
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

.....to be continued...

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

bubble
Apr 9th, 2004, 02:46 AM
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

What are the 2 of you doing???

poor Vera... lol

moo_ont
Apr 9th, 2004, 04:27 AM
We didn't do anything, bubble. Vera and the captain did. :haha: :haha: We just found out...

Hantuchov
Apr 9th, 2004, 05:47 AM
:tape: :haha:

Mathijs
Apr 9th, 2004, 02:25 PM
Moo and Hantuchov i'd like your both sense of humour i'm rolling on the floor now :haha: :haha: :p Rofl lol a good fun is always nice ;) you two are just so funny that i can't stop laughing when i read this still the same mood as last nite Moo??? :haha: :lol: :lol: :tape: this is going about nothin' :haha: :lol: are you guys drunk??? :drink: :lol:

Hantuchov
Apr 10th, 2004, 01:32 AM
Moo and Hantuchov i'd like your both sense of humour i'm rolling on the floor now :haha: :haha: :p Rofl lol a good fun is always nice ;) you two are just so funny that i can't stop laughing when i read this still the same mood as last nite Moo??? :haha: :lol: :lol: :tape: this is going about nothin' :haha: :lol: are you guys drunk??? :drink: :lol:

:lol:

Thanx northernlight :p

No, I'm completely natural and normal :angel: :tape:

I think, after that, you dont wanna see me drunk, rite? :cool: :p

moo_ont
Apr 10th, 2004, 01:34 AM
North, it's not funny, at least, Vera doesn't think so. http://wtaworld.com/images/smilies/laugh.gifhttp://wtaworld.com/images/smilies/haha.gifhttp://wtaworld.com/images/smilies/tape.gif. J/K

BTW, I have a feeling that Elena may play here. I have checked on the tournament website and I still see her on the list. The list is pretty update (Like Chanda is out with the knee injury). I am a bit worried Elena will play. :( I don't think she will completely recover in 3-4 days and then practice before her first match. In any events, it's her hip. She knows her condition better than me.:o I am just worried. If anyone knows her news regarding this matter, pls kindly post here. Thanks.

:wavey:

Hantuchov
Apr 10th, 2004, 01:38 AM
Yes, I'm also a little bit worried. Maybe it wasnt thaaaat serious and she got enough time to be ready to play again.

I really want her to play Charleston, cuz they will broadcast the semi-finals and final here. Pleaseeeee Alyona, if you'd play, make the semis, I wanna see ya on TV again, my baby! :hug: :hearts: :bounce:

moo_ont
Apr 10th, 2004, 01:42 AM
:lol:

Thanx northernlight :p

No, I'm completely natural and normal :angel: :tape:

I think, after that, you dont wanna see me drunk, rite? :cool: :p
Yes, we were not drunk, North, cuz if we were, we would not have found out this dark secret.

Okay! I am stopping now. We love you Vera, so we were playing with you. :kiss:

moo_ont
Apr 10th, 2004, 01:46 AM
Yes, I'm also a little bit worried. Maybe it wasnt thaaaat serious and she got enough time to be ready to play again.

I really want her to play Charleston, cuz they will broadcast the semi-finals and final here. Pleaseeeee Alyona, if you'd play, make the semis, I wanna see ya on TV again, my baby! :hug: :hearts: :bounce:I am not sure about it cuz she hurt it in Miami, and it got worse in AI. It must be serious in some extent. But, you may be right, and if the doctor confirms she can play, she will definitely play. I didn't expect her to play just 1 tournament in 3 months. Health is the no. 1 priority. I would like her to do well in RG.

If she plays, I also hope she will get to the semis, I wanna see her on TV as well. C'mon Elena...:kiss: :hearts:

PS. This is what I could find:

Dementieva said she thought the days off between the tournaments would allow her to be ready. She plans to stay at Amelia Island for a couple of days and determine if she can recover in time for the second clay tournament of the season next week in Charleston, S.C.

"I don't think I would have had a problem [if not for the injury]," Dementieva said. "I think I had a good draw here this year, and that makes me feel so upset, because I think I had a very good chance to play [well]."

Mathijs
Apr 10th, 2004, 07:48 AM
rite guys i was just wondering :lol: ok you are right about the dark secret forgive me for calling you guys drunk.... shame on me :o :o time for tennis now :D

I hope Elena will be fully recovered for Charleston, if not she musn't play the tournament well if her hip holds she must reach the Semis or the final i think :) :)

moo_ont
Apr 10th, 2004, 10:54 AM
Having read a report by LindsayRulez saying that Elena was practicing on her serve at AI yesterday, I guess she may play Charleston. The injury might not be that serious. Hopefully, it's 100% recovered.

bubble
Apr 10th, 2004, 01:05 PM
well, let's hope that elena herself knows if she is fully fit to play and then we will support her as always :)

Good to know that she is still working hard on her serve... ;)

Mathijs
Apr 10th, 2004, 03:46 PM
well ok that's nice to hear. i'm relieved it's not a bad injury and she can play charleston :) , i was thinking the worst :sad:

moo_ont
Apr 10th, 2004, 09:02 PM
So, Elena decided to play. We all will cheer for you all the way. Fight hard like you did in Miami. Good luck, Elena. http://wtaworld.com/images/smilies/hug.gif

Mathijs
Apr 10th, 2004, 09:14 PM
have you guys seen the draw already??? BRB i going to look who she's playing.... :D

Mathijs
Apr 10th, 2004, 09:18 PM
She has a bye in the 1th round 2d round is gonna be Black or Medina Garrigues possible QF clash with Momo if she's 100% fit!

moo_ont
Apr 10th, 2004, 09:22 PM
Hi! North. I am half glad Elena will play next week. I hope her injury is fully recovered. One match at a time first cuz we don't know if things will repeat like AI.

Good luck, Elena. :kiss:

Mathijs
Apr 10th, 2004, 10:00 PM
yeah alrighty i was just giving the draw cuz i'm not sure how Lena will play :unsure: . ofcourse we have to take one match at a time!! maybe i was too overconfident bout the draw. i was only hoping she's gonna play, and if she's not bothered by her hip i think she will do fine.. and has than chances to a showdown with Momo in QF that was what i was pointing out at least she will play :D (hope so if she not pulls out at the last moment :sad: )

i'm outta here (or else i get my parents pissed :mad: ) talk later Bye! :wavey:

lasagna & donuts
Apr 11th, 2004, 01:27 AM
Go Alyona.

Chunchun
Apr 11th, 2004, 01:35 AM
LenaD to draw Momo again?!?! :sad:
Serena & Petrova in quarters again!
Good Luck Serena!:)

moo_ont
Apr 11th, 2004, 01:53 AM
LenaD to draw Momo again?!?! :sad:
Don't be sad E.D. Elena herself said she had a good draw at AI (where she was supposed to play Momo), and she was so upset she was injured. Momo is a very good player, but Elena may know how to play against her.

Anyway, the most important thing for Elena is to fully recover from her right hip injury.

Daniel
Apr 11th, 2004, 03:46 AM
Good luck!!! :worship: :bounce: :D

bubble
Apr 11th, 2004, 04:52 AM
Yeah, I would say it's a good draw for Elena, to be the ebst , you have to challenge the top players.. And Amelie is a tough player on clay.

But well, let's take one match at a time 1st!

Go Elena!

Daniel
Apr 11th, 2004, 05:36 AM
:bounce: Vamos :bounce: :D :dance: :banana:

Jackson.
Apr 11th, 2004, 10:56 AM
Goiod luck Elena :D :wavey:

LuckyStrike
Apr 11th, 2004, 11:20 AM
Don't be sad E.D. Elena herself said she had a good draw at AI (where she was supposed to play Momo), and she was so upset she was injured. Momo is a very good player, but Elena may know how to play against her.

Anyway, the most important thing for Elena is to fully recover from her right hip injury.

Hi,Moo and North!!!!!

She will play, so we will cheer for her. :rocker2: :bigclap:
Come on,Lena!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephieva
Apr 11th, 2004, 12:17 PM
hi! elena's fans. :wavey:

elena i'm glad you play this week. but, don't hurt yourself if you are injured.

good luck elena. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

moo_ont
Apr 11th, 2004, 12:26 PM
Hi! guys.

Yeah! Elena will play. Her draw isn't bad at all, but one match at a time first. I think we will know from her first match if her injury is fully recovered. The most important thing is that Elena stays healthy.

Good luck, Elena. :kiss:

Hantuchov
Apr 11th, 2004, 02:33 PM
Gooooooooooo Alyona! :hearts: :bounce:

DEETHELICK
Apr 11th, 2004, 07:06 PM
Elena's health is No. 1 priority. However she must feel like she can give it a shot, if not, then she will pull out.

Good luck Elena, the draw is so-so. Elena controls her section of the draw until Momo. If she is really recovered, we should see her go far.

Grab some points and aim for the Top 5 Elena!! :D

Mathijs
Apr 11th, 2004, 07:27 PM
Hi,Moo and North!!!!!

She will play, so we will cheer for her. :rocker2: :bigclap:
Come on,Lena!!!!!!!!!!!Hey Montoya and Moo! :wavey:

ofcourse we will always cheer for her no matter what!! :rocker: :worship: :worship: Good luck Lena we will wait patiently how you play your first match here one match at a time and hope that you are fully fit and can play well again :bounce: GL!!!! :hearts: :worship:

bubble
Apr 11th, 2004, 11:25 PM
Mm.. Elena is playing doubles too... so she should be fit enough from her niggling injury.

moo_ont
Apr 11th, 2004, 11:38 PM
Agreed! I think she is healthy enough to play both singles and doubles. It's good news for all of us. :D

Good luck Elena. The draw has changed. If she gets to the QFs, she will likely play Lindsay. Do your best Elena. You've gotten chances to do well.

And, tomorrow, Elena will play doubles, I guess, in the evening. She has teamed up with Sprem. Good luck tomorrow, Elena. :kiss:

Daniel
Apr 12th, 2004, 08:52 AM
:bounce: :bounce: :worship:

DEETHELICK
Apr 12th, 2004, 04:36 PM
Interesting changes in the draw. Remember Lindsay vs Elena on green clay last year? ;)

I just hope Elena takes it a match at a time and doesn't overdo it! Good luck Elena!! :D

bubble
Apr 13th, 2004, 04:34 PM
Nice easy win in doubles yesterday...

Go Elena

moo_ont
Apr 13th, 2004, 05:30 PM
Elena, let's win easily like you did in doubles. Good luck, tomorrow. :kiss:

Hantuchov
Apr 14th, 2004, 03:23 AM
Good Luck Alyona, against Anabel!

You can kick her ass, just do it! :hearts: :bounce:

moo_ont
Apr 14th, 2004, 04:52 AM
Elena, forget about not being selected to play FedCup. Just focus on your play for your own sake.

Good luck. Do you best, Elena.:kiss:

Jackson.
Apr 14th, 2004, 05:26 AM
Good luck against Medina, Elena :D

bubble
Apr 14th, 2004, 07:48 AM
Good luck Elena!

One match at a time :)

Mathijs
Apr 14th, 2004, 08:41 AM
Come on Lena win it :bounce: :bounce: and pls don't get injured again!! :mad:

Hantuchov
Apr 15th, 2004, 01:17 PM
Beautiful performance yesterday, baby! :hearts: :D :yeah:

Good luck today against Patty, you can also beat her! :bounce:

Mathijs
Apr 15th, 2004, 06:33 PM
yeah beat Patty GO Lena!!! :worship:

moo_ont
Apr 15th, 2004, 06:53 PM
Elena will play soon. Win this match, Elena. You need it. Good luck, baby. Keep fighting as always. :kiss:

Mathijs
Apr 15th, 2004, 09:30 PM
She lost 16 36 to Schnyder not a good performance of her :mad: :sad: :tears: but in the next tournament she will do it better i know for sure!!! :D :) :)

Stephieva
Apr 15th, 2004, 11:42 PM
hav a safe trip to moscow lena. i still love ya. back strong aright!

Hantuchov
Apr 15th, 2004, 11:56 PM
Yes, I still love her :hearts:

But what a shame, losing to Patty in this way ON CLAY!!! Patty isnt thaaat good to defeat a top 10 player on clay so easily. I think it was a mental problem, I think, specially knowing the russian captain ( :armed: ) words, when he said she has problems on serve :mad:

Good Luck in Berlin Alyona ;) :hearts: :bounce:

Stephieva
Apr 16th, 2004, 12:14 AM
lena may be injured.

Chunchun
Apr 16th, 2004, 12:47 AM
:tears: :hysteric: :sobbing: :crying2: :bigcry: