PDA

View Full Version : clay court season

cool bird
Apr 4th, 2004, 11:27 AM
Here what i think is gonna happen in the claycourt season with al the players.

Justine and Kim: are the two to beat on this surface. I think you have to be playing some thing special to upset two of the best clay tennis palyers in the womens game. Justine is my fav to win the freanch

Serena: To be honest it is up to Serena how well she does. If she plays like she did two years ago then she will win a lot of touries and the will win the french.

Jenifer: Agin its up to jen how well she does, she is a good clay court player. uI think if she does win a tournie she is then a massive threat for all the clay court season. But with Jen i think there something missing mentaly and she seems some times when i have watched her that the last place she wants to be is on the court.

Davenport: Davenport worse surface. I think she knows that she is not a huge threat on it really. Is solid on it really prob will look at it just to get some practice for wimbledon.

Amile: If she not injured Is a threat for small titles. But i dont think mentaly she can cope playing in the french open.

Venus: I think this will be a horrible time for Venus. she has had a real bad run in to the clay court season and that does not really bold well for her. I think Venus is not threat for the french at the moment. I cant really see things changeing majorly for her becuse of the surface. But is she does start playing well and win a touries. Beating top players then Venus is once agin a threat but that a big if.

fresh2flash
Apr 4th, 2004, 11:48 AM
Vera Zvonareva's time. Time to take RG crown.

SpikeyAidanm
Apr 4th, 2004, 11:51 AM
Watch out for Zvonareva, Dulko, Suarez, Pierce and Zuluaga!

Greenout
Apr 4th, 2004, 11:58 AM
A few words from the Warlord.

"Like I said, I like my chances. The others? We shall see.
The Russians, Amelie, Kim- they are all dangerous opponents
everyone is very good. I will work hard, and it's no coincidence
Impossible is Nothing for me now! "- Juju ;)

http://www.dhnet.be/pictures_news/art_19987.jpg

bandabou
Apr 4th, 2004, 12:10 PM
If Serena can put some good practice during the clay-season to get the feeling and the stamina back......gonna be dangerous.

cool_olga
Apr 4th, 2004, 12:27 PM
I hope Myskina can do better at RG than she was doing before. Don't forget about Amelie on clay, but I think clay is the biggest advantage for Juju

Epigone
Apr 4th, 2004, 12:30 PM
Zvonareva will get her act together, gain some confidence, and be a deadly opponent on clay.