PDA

View Full Version : Error on page

skyrocket
Apr 3rd, 2004, 09:55 PM
Most threads I click on have an error on the page. The first like 15 posts are normal and then the rest are screwed up. I have the signature and avatar disabled, but after the first 15 posts, it shows everyones signatures and stuff. Plus it will cut off some of the page (it wont show all the posts for the page). What is wrong with it??? Will someone please help me!!!

carot
Apr 4th, 2004, 08:59 AM
this is odd, i won't be able to help you as this is technical stuff i dunno anything about, but it might be of help to tell us your operating system (win xp for example) and your browser (internet explorer,...)

but i think you'll have to wait for wtn_amanda or so to check into this and i don't know when she'll log on again...

are you on an old computer? dial up modem? recent browser?

skyrocket
Apr 4th, 2004, 10:22 PM
this is odd, i won't be able to help you as this is technical stuff i dunno anything about, but it might be of help to tell us your operating system (win xp for example) and your browser (internet explorer,...)

but i think you'll have to wait for wtn_amanda or so to check into this and i don't know when she'll log on again...

are you on an old computer? dial up modem? recent browser?

Thanks for responding! I appreciate your time and help.

The computer is new (bought last year). It is a Dell with Windows XP Home Edition and i use internet explorer. I connect to the internet using a dial up modem. I have never had this problem before. It only seems to occur in wtaworld. Please help me!