Serena is just too good.

SJW
Apr 3rd, 2004, 08:43 PM
you're getting desperate now right?

what's the matter? are you scared? :)

SJW
Apr 3rd, 2004, 08:44 PM
not that you should have reason to be.

nearly 9 months out, crap on clay, vs the world #1 FO champ, holder of 3 slams, all court player.....Serena won't win more than 6 games off of her

*Yoav*
Apr 3rd, 2004, 08:46 PM
Serena is just too good.
totally agree with u.

per4ever
Apr 3rd, 2004, 08:56 PM
and who will she bring with her to do that?? :rolleyes:

SJW
Apr 3rd, 2004, 08:58 PM
and who will she bring with her to do that?? :rolleyes:i think for the first time ever i'm questioning your intelligence

a) do you know for-sure is a Henin (bandwagon) fan?
b) do you know how much he hates the sisters?
c) have you not noticed the selection of jinx threads this (poor excuse for a) person has created?

WAKE UP :)

turt
Apr 3rd, 2004, 08:59 PM
not that you should have reason to be.

nearly 9 months out, crap on clay, vs the world #1 FO champ, holder of 3 slams, all court player.....Serena won't win more than 6 games off of her
I agree :p

bandabou
Apr 3rd, 2004, 09:01 PM
nah....remember Justine is the queen of clay, nothing Serena can do about that. On hardcourts though.....

per4ever
Apr 3rd, 2004, 09:03 PM
i think for the first time ever i'm questioning your intelligence

a) do you know for-sure is a Henin (bandwagon) fan?
b) do you know how much he hates the sisters?
c) have you not noticed the selection of jinx threads this (poor excuse for a) person has created?

WAKE UP :)
I know...excuse me, it's getting late here and I'm tired ;)

for-sure
Apr 3rd, 2004, 09:10 PM
Please don't call me a bandwagon fan. I loved Justine ever since she beat Venus on Clay, something like 6-2 6-1.

bandabou
Apr 3rd, 2004, 09:18 PM
Please don't call me a bandwagon fan. I loved Justine ever since she beat Venus on Clay, something like 6-2 6-1.

:lol: Man you´re pathetic....:lol:

VS Fan
Apr 3rd, 2004, 09:44 PM
If I am not mistaken, Justine's victorys against EITHER sister, have been ONLY on clay. She has NEVER won vs either Williams on ANY other surface.

On the other hand Both Venus and Serena have victories over Justine on Clay.

I think Justinne's game IS better now, but let's just wait and see if she can beat the BEST on grass or hard.

bandabou
Apr 3rd, 2004, 09:48 PM
If I am not mistaken, Justine's victorys against EITHER sister, have been ONLY on clay. She has NEVER won vs either Williams on ANY other surface.

On the other hand Both Venus and Serena have victories over Justine on Clay.

I think Justinne's game IS better now, but let's just wait and see if she can beat the BEST on grass or hard.

well said... just glad she has her first title already this year. Now has won a tier I in 5 of the past 6 years....