PDA

View Full Version : Do u think Elena's 50 minute INJURY timeout was done for tatical reasons?

Dawn Marie
Apr 3rd, 2004, 06:15 PM
I think she was trying to throw Serena off.

This is my opinion and I am sticking to it.

GoDominique
Apr 3rd, 2004, 06:18 PM
Dawn, you have never been funny and you will never be. You should accept that. :)

pav
Apr 3rd, 2004, 06:25 PM
That was a good one!!

VS Fan
Apr 3rd, 2004, 06:27 PM
I liked it!

I just CAN'T understand how Venus LOST to this player.

Ballbuster
Apr 3rd, 2004, 06:45 PM
I liked it!

I can't either. Nice post Dawn.

BK4ever
Apr 3rd, 2004, 06:58 PM
:haha: even though i dont like the baiting...that shit was funny...

TSequoia01
Apr 3rd, 2004, 07:00 PM
How could Venus lose to Elena? Serena had a huge advantage on serve, Venus did not. Serena is probably the most aggressive returner on tour today. Venus is aggressive also but not to the degree Serena is. Most importantly, Venus lacked confidence in that match probably a result of her absence from the tour. Serena these days and due to recent successes is more confident........:)

luvmytennis
Apr 3rd, 2004, 07:14 PM
Dawn, you are too funny!:worship:

It took me a couple to figure out what u meant..I'm up here thinking, what injury timeout?! Good One! Congrats to Serena! Don't see how Venus lost either but I did not get to see that match!!

DeDe4925
Apr 3rd, 2004, 07:15 PM

This is my opinion and I am sticking to it.
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

DeDe4925
Apr 3rd, 2004, 07:18 PM
Venus lost because she choked at match point with 3 double faults, after she upped the level of her game to come back in the second and third set. I think she let the 3 DF's get to her, hence she lost the match.

Vass22
Apr 3rd, 2004, 07:19 PM
I liked it!

She sucked more than Elena that's all.

Congrat's to Serena! She serves better than Nalbandian on the men's tour. Literaly.

Seenus
Apr 3rd, 2004, 08:03 PM
Very funny!!

Martian KC
Apr 3rd, 2004, 08:09 PM
Dawn, you have never been funny and you will never be. You should accept that. :)
:tape: :lol:

Dawn Marie
Apr 3rd, 2004, 10:21 PM
GoDomi, people send me good reps telling me I am funny. Humor is subjective u tool.:)

Rtael
Apr 3rd, 2004, 10:24 PM
Humor is subjective u tool.:)

Of course. But why do you have to keep subjecting us to yours?

vs1
Apr 3rd, 2004, 10:30 PM
:tape: :tape: :lol:

Congrats Babygirl!!! Threepeating is no easy feat!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

kodeRED
Apr 3rd, 2004, 10:56 PM
Congrat's to Serena! She serves better than Nalbandian on the men's tour. Literaly.

Even if that were true... if u think for one minute that serena would have any chance against Nalbandian then u r a fool!

Renee
Apr 3rd, 2004, 11:24 PM
lol, I just got it:)

udachi Elena
Apr 4th, 2004, 04:31 AM
Very tacky thread. and Venus lost because she was outplayed, It's not like she dominated the match and then three double faults and lost. Just like today Elena was waaay outplayed. Can't you guys just accept that on any given day anyone can outplay anyone else?

GoGoMaggie
Apr 4th, 2004, 05:21 AM
You Willy fans never stop making excuses for every loss of Venus and Serena.
Venus was beaten fair and square, end of the story.
It's so sad everyone who has beaten them has to become your enemy.
It's also sad your life is revolving around their tennis.

Ballbuster
Apr 4th, 2004, 05:30 AM
Very tacky thread. and Venus lost because she was outplayed, It's not like she dominated the match and then three double faults and lost. Just like today Elena was waaay outplayed. Can't you guys just accept that on any given day anyone can outplay anyone else?

No! I cannot. Venus was not outplayed. She beat herself. She had too many ufe's. Elena merely got lucky.

Rocketta
Apr 4th, 2004, 05:35 AM
Ok, it took a minute to register but when it did....:spit:

DunkMachine
Apr 4th, 2004, 06:10 AM
Ha Ha

Leo_DFP
Apr 4th, 2004, 06:22 AM
Hilarious. :lol:

nubienne459
Apr 4th, 2004, 06:24 AM

This is my opinion and I am sticking to it

Good one.

BTW I don't think Venus is 100% but everyone says she played lousy so I won't say more than that.