PDA

View Full Version : Politically correct

Raj
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:35 PM
Question, you guys.................

What sort of players do you prefer, the sort that are always politically correct and always say the right thing?
Or those that just say whats on their minds if its right or not?

I personally prefer the players that just say it how it is!

Like Dementieva today makes one little joke and all you guys are on her case!

For the record Dementieva may not like the William sisters (Loads of players dont like them cos they are too good and confident) but that is Dementievas right. I like her for being herself and saying whats on her mind! Rather than just trying to be all good and proper!

Raj
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:37 PM
The joke was that if Dementiva had a little sister, the big one may not have lost again! I think its funny anyway! The joke was about her and then Venus.
But thats all it was!

A'DAM
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:39 PM
I prefer the players that play and not talk!!!

ys
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:39 PM
Like Dementieva today makes one little joke and all you guys are on her case!

Inferiority complex always makes people over-defensive and over-sensitive about completely innocent stuff.

But is it a news? The whole gang is celebrating like it is them who just won the tournament, not someone who is not even aware of their existence. One great sportsman once said that when people associating themselves with winning team and take those victories as ones of their own is a clear sign that in this life they are simply poor losers who have nono of their own success and nothing else to celebrate.

Infiniti2001
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:41 PM
Inferiority complex always makes people over-defensive and over-sensitive about completely innocent stuff.

But is it a news? The whole gang is celebrating like it is them who just won the tournament, not someone who is not even aware of their existence. One great sportsman once said that when people associating themselves with winning team and take those victories as ones of their own is a clear sign that in this life they are simply poor losers who have nono of their own success and nothing else to celebrate.

shut the hell up ys-- you know if elena won your ass would be all over this board like white on rice. It's okay when others celebrate their fav wins, but not okay for the fns of the Williames?? Hypocrite!!!! :tape: :rolleyes:

ys
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:43 PM
shut the hell up ys-- you know if elena won your ass would be all over this board like white on rice. Hypocrite!!!! :tape: :rolleyes:
Trust me, you would never find me celebrating it right away on this board or gloating. It is just not me.

Rocketta
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:44 PM
Oh please ys, when Russians do well all the Russians on the board are all happy and talking about how many are going to be in the top ten, top 50, etc. etc. :rolleyes:

and no one cares

Williams fans have a problem with Demented not because of one comment because of several....no matter how her fans want to act like she just said one little thing...:crying2:

now to the question....There are ways to say things and then there is shit talking. Those are two different things. I don't mind confindent talk. Like I think I'm going to win. I don't think anyone can beat me. I do mind when players accuse other players of stuff they don't know what they are talking about. That's two different things. I also mind when players take pot shots at certain players that they know will not recipricate. :rolleyes:

Infiniti2001
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:45 PM
So you're different. It doesn't mean that you have a right to criticize those who want to celebrate. I'm not a Serena fan per se, but I am happy for this win because of all the crap I read on this board in the last few days.

Martian Willow
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:45 PM
shut the hell up ys-- you know if elena won your ass would be all over this board like white on rice. It's okay when others celebrate their fav wins, but not okay for the fns of the Williames?? Hypocrite!!!! :tape: :rolleyes:

...I don't see them celebrating the player who won...I see them bashing the player who lost... :)

Raj
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:46 PM
For the record- Congratulations to Serena Williams, I am truely in awe of this lady and what an excellent player she is. She is the best player out there and she knows. Also this Justine V Serena thing that everyone keeps going on about. I think the only surface Justine has a chance on is CLAY on hardcourts Serena will always win her serve is way to good.

harloo
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:46 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

ys
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:47 PM
...I don't see them celebrating the player who won...I see them bashing the player who lost... :)
It is the same for them. Add a bit of gloating to the mix. Wait, it is not just a bit. It's 90%.

Dawn Marie
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:49 PM
YS shut the lying fuck up!

Your punk ass would be the first up in here GLOATING you tool!!

And if it aint you then who gives a flying fuck it is ME!

SERENA WILLIAMS BEAT THE LIVING ASS OFF OF ELENA DEMENTED!! She gave her the worse loss at MIAMI! ELENA the RUSSIAN got her ASS WAXED and I QUITE enjoyed it!

HAHAhAHAHA, and if you dont like it then sign your ass off for a few hours and come back when the threads die down!!

BREADSTICK! BreadSTICK!

Infiniti2001

I guess I'm one of those suffering from the classic case of what she wants to see... As for bashing, I don't part take in such -- Then again all fan bases do it , but fans of the Williames are chastised the most :tape:

Kabezya
Elena has the right to say what's on her mind and so do others. What is the problem? We're all exercising our rights... right?

mykarma
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:50 PM

We did win, that's why people have sports favorites teams. So they can celebrate when they win.

Go Serena!!!

Vass22
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:51 PM
This is crazy! remember what people said after Lena won Venus? "She should have been happy with her victory and kept her mouth shut". You guys are setting an example to her I see...
This is the shit you are doing: you are angry at a player even after your fave won in the best possible way she could win.

Get OFF Lena's ass and Celebrate with Serena!!
For crying out loud!

Dawn Marie
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:51 PM
By the way, my comments are nothing but JOKES. Maybe it is my ENGLISH. HAHAHAH

1/6 1/6.. HAHAHAHAHAH

servenrichie
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:52 PM
Elena has the right to say what's on her mind and so do others. What is the problem? We're all exercising our rights... right?Right! Ys and her gang are all hypocrite fools:devil:

servenrichie
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:56 PM
This is crazy! remember what people said after Lena won Venus? "She should have been happy with her victory and kept her mouth shut". You guys are setting an example to her I see...
This is the shit you are doing: you are angry at a player even after your fave won in the best possible way she could win.

Get OFF Lena's ass and Celebrate with Serena!!
For crying out loud!Consistency for christs sake. People are on her ass after her win and also after her loss, because of her stupid fucked up trap. She single-handedly started the match-fixing shit, because she is/was a sore looser. Apparently, she has not changed or learn 4 years afterwards:fiery:

servenrichie
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:58 PM

But is it a news? The whole gang is celebrating like it is them who just won the tournament, not someone who is not even aware of their existence. One great sportsman once said that when people associating themselves with winning team and take those victories as ones of their own is a clear sign that in this life they are simply poor losers who have nono of their own success and nothing else to celebrate.You are such a bitch. Other fans bases have been celebrating for the past 8 months and this is the only shit you can come up with.Retarded fools:fiery: