PDA

View Full Version : Serena vs Elena

DemWilliamsGulls
Apr 3rd, 2004, 04:56 PM
I'm sorry but ....somebody please go and rescue this poor child. Serena is practically steamrolling this girl. SERENA IS OFFICIALLY BACK!!!!!!! :devil:

IIOoIaMaGirLoOII
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:03 PM
did you even watch the match?? lena played like crap.. :(
congrats to serena though :)

DemWilliamsGulls
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:07 PM
Serena didnt play her best either......elena has to work on her serve...and Venus too..Venus will be alright though we already know her potential..

bandabou
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:07 PM
:lol: :rolls: The girl beat Venus...she can trouble Serena, this and that....:lol: :rolls:

DemWilliamsGulls
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:18 PM
:lol: :rolls: The girl beat Venus...she can trouble Serena, this and that....:lol: :rolls:

with 6-1 6-1????? ......no she cant...not today..... :lol:

Stefwhit
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:26 PM
I'm prepared for all the "Elena beat herself talk" but the funny thing about that is that those who picked Serena to win took her current form into consideration. We all knew coming into this match how Elena was playing, and we all knew how Serena was playing and based on that info how could anyone honestly think Elena was going to pull off the "W"? Serena fans said Elena's serve is going to do her in and Serena is going to have a gourmet buffet with her second serve. Now that everything has pretty much turned out as predicted, we hear "Elena beat herself"...lol.

DemWilliamsGulls
Apr 3rd, 2004, 06:15 PM
bump

cheesestix
Apr 3rd, 2004, 06:30 PM
Your "12 INCHES UNGREASED" comment is so fitting, in regards to Serena. It only confirms my previous suspicions.