PDA

View Full Version : Who would you like to see Navratilova draw at Amelia Island?

LindsayRulez
Apr 3rd, 2004, 01:50 PM
I hope she gets an easy first round and beats a qualifier pretty easily. Then I hope she gets a Justine, Serena, or Lindsay in the 2nd round - I would love that. Or better yet, maybe it would be better if she met a big name in the quarterfinals or beyond so that I could see it on tv, that would be a match for the ages. At any rate, I hope she goes out to a big name and not somebody that she could/should beat. Good luck Martina!

skanky~skanketta
Apr 3rd, 2004, 01:55 PM
me too.

but i think everyone SHOULD beat her. not the other way around.

i want her to get past the first round. then i'll be happy.maybe if she draws someone like ansley cargill or something.

fifiricci
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:10 PM
I think she should be drawing her pension :lol:

Experimentee
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:14 PM
I hope she draws Stevenson :lol:
Or some other WC. Cargill would be good but she wont qualify.

TheBoiledEgg
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:17 PM
I hope she draws Stevenson :lol:
Or some other WC. Cargill would be good but she wont qualify.
Stevenson wont qualify so she wont get her.

As long as she dont play my favs i'll be :)

Farina Elia Fan
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:21 PM
I think it will be good if she plays a player who doesn't hit the ball too hard but has lots of spins and slices!!!

for example Martinez, Farina Elia, Serna ETC!

arcus
Apr 3rd, 2004, 04:22 PM
I think it will be good if she plays a player who doesn't hit the ball too hard but has lots of spins and slices!!!

for example Martinez, Farina Elia, Serna ETC!

Not martinez, she has issues with that chick, especially on clay...... :(

morbidangle
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:00 PM
I hope she gets an easy first round and then plays Justine or Serena. If not that, then I'd like her to play Mary in the first round. Should be a good one to watch!

tennnisfannn
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:56 PM
I hope she draws a top player, we don't want her losing to a no name!

SJW
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:58 PM
Justine

Volcana
Apr 3rd, 2004, 06:08 PM
It'd be fun to se her play Conchi, cause they'd roll film of Conchi winning Wimby.

I want to see her play some hardcourt bangers with no net game. No one any better than Dokic, thank you. Dani would be perfect, but losing to Nav would give her a complex. Actually, what could be worse than how things are going?

Not Suarez, not Serna, not ...

I know.

Sharapova.

sartrista7
Apr 3rd, 2004, 06:09 PM
Well... she's drawn Kristina Brandi, with Nadia Petrova in the second round.

It might actually be winnable, as Brandi's not at her best on clay, and has got her top 50 ranking essentially by winning a bunch of Challengers.

faboozadoo15
Apr 3rd, 2004, 06:10 PM
MONICA SELES ;) :devil:

KoOlMaNsEaN
Apr 3rd, 2004, 06:12 PM
I hope she draws someone she can beat then Justine.