View Full Version : Anna K Wow!

Helas
Apr 3rd, 2004, 01:37 PM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004152327,00.html

:lick:

Guess she wont be coming back just yet :D

Greenout
Apr 3rd, 2004, 01:38 PM
Anna K? Wasn't she the lead singer of a heavy metal band? ;)

Brαm
Apr 3rd, 2004, 01:40 PM
By GORDON SMART
Showbiz Reporter

TENNIS smasher Anna Kournikova gets hot with boyfriend Enrique Iglesias — as he fondles her BOT. [What does "bot" mean?]

The pair were all ova each other on a day at the beach.

Onlookers thought the Spanish hunk had a cheek ... well, two of them to be precise.

He slipped his hands under tattooed Anna’s skimpy bikini to squeeze her peaches.

Then they smooched in the sand as the horny ace straddled her man.

Anna, 22, and Enrique were relaxing in Bali, Indonesia, as the singer took a break from his world tour.

The star, 28, recently admitted he only has a modest manhood. But it didn’t seem to be hampering his chances with Anna.

She looked in fine form after a lay-off with injury. There were fears she might quit sport. But from these pics she’s not the retiring sort.

What a piece of junk!! :tape: :rolleyes:

SpikeyAidanm
Apr 3rd, 2004, 01:40 PM
they certainly love going to public areas and not minding the attention, i remember they also covered hornikova sucking him off on a beach bench.

St.Sebastian
Apr 3rd, 2004, 01:41 PM
LOL :)
Like the text under the pictures :haha:

St.Sebastian
Apr 3rd, 2004, 01:42 PM
they certainly love going to public areas and not minding the attention, i remember they also covered hornikova sucking him off on a beach bench.
Sucking off???

:tape: :tape: :tape:
I thought she were a nice lil' girl ;)

grmbl
Apr 3rd, 2004, 01:42 PM
:lol:

Greenout
Apr 3rd, 2004, 01:44 PM
I swear. She's turning into the Carmen Electra of tennis!
When is she going to start dating Dennis Rodman, a Red Hot
Chilli Pepper or Tommy Lee? ;)

caramel
Apr 3rd, 2004, 01:51 PM
Anna Hornykova :lol:
I also don´t think that she´ll be back on the tennis court anytime soon but who knows. But maybe soon Enrique will come up with a nice Paris Hilton like flick where her fans will be able to see a bit more of what Anna does best.

Vass22
Apr 3rd, 2004, 01:56 PM
The only thing I'm worried about is the size of Anna's belly in that pic, when she's over Enrique.

And ofcourse: is she wearing the cheapest swin suit available?

Experimentee
Apr 3rd, 2004, 02:16 PM
Its no surprise that shes put on weight, she's been out almost a year and doesnt look like coming back anytime soon.
That Sun newspaper sounds like a piece of trash, what corny lines! :tape:

Kart
Apr 3rd, 2004, 02:51 PM
'Trashy' is too kind a word to describe The Sun I'm afraid.

SerialKiller#69
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:54 PM
Damn. They look good though. And happy.

Bacardi
Apr 3rd, 2004, 06:22 PM
I we know where Anna is, and what she's been doing. :lol:

Not bad pics, she has put on a little weight but it looks like Enrique machoed up some too.

At least somebody is out enjoying some time on the beach! :D

WhatTheDeuce
Apr 3rd, 2004, 06:30 PM
:rolleyes:

What a sin, that a boyfriend and girlfriend are having some fun on a beach. Is it their fault that photographers are all over the place? :rolleyes: Leave Anna alone.

And OMG :hearts: ANNA :hearts:

Aphrodite
Apr 4th, 2004, 12:32 AM
fat are u guys crazy she looks great, if you girls are calling her on gaining weight then wow u must all be tooth pics

TeeRexx
Apr 4th, 2004, 04:00 AM
Damn, I guess that I'll have to go out and squeeze some fuzzy peaches tonight as well.

decemberlove
Apr 4th, 2004, 04:11 AM
The only thing I'm worried about is the size of Anna's belly in that pic, when she's over Enrique.

And ofcourse: is she wearing the cheapest swin suit available?
WHAT belly?

its called gravity. EVERYONES belly looks bigger in that position. god forbid she is relaxed and not sucking her belly in all the time. :rolleyes: