PDA

View Full Version : A brand new dress from Serena for the final?

alextreiber04
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:20 AM
:eek: According to Nick Bolleteri in his picks for the Womens' Semi-final match vs. Daniilidou:

Serena Williams vs. Eleni Daniilidou
Williamís sponsor told her they have a special Nike outfit for every match, especially for the finals. Daniilidou has worked her way into playing Williams but it has not been a cake walk. Williams must control the center of the court and move Daniilidou at all times preventing her from hitting inside out forehands. Williams is far away from her tennis excellence but will off set this by never giving up. Prediction - Williams in two sets.

Yummy...lol :p this'll be fun :lick: :drool:

GEAUX SERENA!

Serenan'vee
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:22 AM
I hope it's not like that two piece one.. I really liked the dress. that one with her stomach showing was blah..

tenn_ace
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:24 AM
I did think that too... the dress was classy. the other outfit was... no comment.

Jarrett
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:26 AM
I hope so. That dress needs a lot of work IMO and isn't right for tennis. The shorts looked fine too me. :P

Havok
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:29 AM
both are a little :retard: i would have expected something much better from Serena, she usually has some nice outfits

alextreiber04
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:46 AM
I liked the dress...but I'm excited for something new. :rocker2: :scared: :anzela: :retard:

Bacardi
Apr 3rd, 2004, 04:19 AM
Please not another cat suit! I don't like them, and I don't mean this in an insulting way but Serena has wayyyyy too much junk in the trunk to be pulling them off. But I did like the flowing white SILK skirt she wore earlier in the tournament. Then again I'm not really a Nike girl, I'm more Adidas. But I will give Serena props, every other person Nike signed dressed basically the same... At least Serena's look different and interesting.

Janet
Apr 3rd, 2004, 04:34 AM
That is why serena is different from the rest of the field....................she likes to do her own thing...................that's what makes her a confident young lady!!

ace4lleykim
Apr 3rd, 2004, 04:55 AM
If it is a new outfit, i gotta watch that match tomorrow! :D I wanna see if it more rageous than the outfit she wore against Sharapova. :lol:

udachi Elena
Apr 3rd, 2004, 04:57 AM
I thought her dress was cute! Definitely a different style for tennis. The other outfit was.. well not so cute. It'll be interesting to see what she's got for tomorrow!

- L i n a -
Apr 3rd, 2004, 04:59 AM
People actually liked the dress with aluminum foil? :confused:

udachi Elena
Apr 3rd, 2004, 04:59 AM
People actually liked the dress with aluminum foil? :confused:
well when you compare it to the pink panther, and the catsuit, isn't it 10x better? and that outfit she wore against i think sharapova?

jbone_0307
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:25 AM
OMG I loved the two piece, but the dress looked a mess. It really did look like she was wrapped in aluminum foil and that the seam of the dress was right on/slightly below her breast, so it made it look like she had it too far up. Wear the two piece!!

harloo
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:26 AM
If it is a new outfit, i gotta watch that match tomorrow! :D I wanna see if it more rageous than the outfit she wore against Sharapova. :lol:
:lol:

jbone_0307
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:28 AM
The catsuit was great. She needs to wear it in different colors this year. Maybe for Wimbledon, white. They royal family would be shocked when Serena's butt appears to be inches away from their faces. haha

jbone_0307
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:29 AM
ooh and actually, the two piece is what serena wears under that hideous dress.

udachi Elena
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:30 AM
They royal family would be shocked when Serena's butt appears to be inches away from their faces. haha :lol: :lol:

MrYonex
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:32 AM
Serena always does something different, so who knows what will happen! :D

skyrocket
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:47 AM
I love Serena's style. She always wears some crazy outfit. I can't wait to see what it is.

sunnysideup
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:50 AM
Yeah, Serena is the tennis diva.:worship:

Knowles
Apr 3rd, 2004, 06:32 AM
I liked the two piece outfit she wore. I thought it made her look very athletic.

davenport_1
Apr 3rd, 2004, 07:22 AM
Just as long as she doesn't wear her retarded "serena" headband