PDA

View Full Version : Serenanvee Doesn't Want to be associated with other Williams' Fans On The Board

DeDe4925
Apr 3rd, 2004, 02:55 AM
This is just a warning to all Williams' Fans. This is what Serenanvee sent me in a private message:

"Well judging from the way you treat other fans, i don't want to be associated with you, and if the other williams fans are like you, i don't want to be associated with them. If tenn ace and arcus hate the sisters that's there choice, I'm sure I hate some of their fav's however they are nice, so i don't care."

Just beware of her, fellow Williams' fans.

:wavey:

jay_k
Apr 3rd, 2004, 02:56 AM
You guys are so funny :lol: Its a message board . Just have fun :wavey:

Serenan'vee
Apr 3rd, 2004, 02:58 AM
Any nice williams fans i'd be happy to be associated with! However, Demond is not someone I want to be like!

Serenan'vee
Apr 3rd, 2004, 02:59 AM
Hey Jay K:wavey:

DeDe4925
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:00 AM
Hey Jay K:wavey:
Suck up!

:haha:

Serenan'vee
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:01 AM
Suck up!

So now being nice is sucking up? Well in that case maybe you should try sucking up sometime.

faboozadoo15
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:35 AM
in response to title--
i really can't blame him/her!
:lol: :haha: :lol:

DeDe4925
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:37 AM
So now being nice is sucking up? Well in that case maybe you should try sucking up sometime.
No, being a suck up is being a suck up.
:haha: :haha: :haha:

tenn_ace
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:38 AM
why must she/he?

Serenan'vee
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:41 AM
he'll never stop, so signs of a truely mature person.
tenn ace.. why must she/he what?

- L i n a -
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:41 AM
Serenanvee Doesn't Want to be associated with other Williams' Fans On The Board

Kudos to you... if I was a Williams' fan, I would do the same after posting here for 5 seconds.

tenn_ace
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:43 AM
why must you associate with any group of posters? I don't think it's a requirement to be Williams sisters fan... right?

faboozadoo15
Kudos to you... if I was a Williams' fan, I would do the same after posting here for 5 seconds.

tenn_ace

Serenan'vee
Are there a lot of lena d fans? I wouldn't mind being associated with them!

Infiniti2001
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:44 AM
I'm personally not here to make friends although I've gotten to know some really cool people . Suck it Demond-- time will tell :p

Serenan'vee
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:46 AM
why must you associate with any group of posters? I don't think it's a requirement to be Williams sisters fan... right?
according to demond it is, you should see the pm he sent me about ws fans having to stick together..

DeDe4925
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:46 AM
I'm personally not here to make friends although I've gotten to know some really cool people . Suck it Demond-- time will tell :p
What?? :lol:

- L i n a -
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:47 AM
Are there a lot of lena d fans? I wouldn't mind being associated with them!
Go to Russian Roulette...

The majority of Russian fans at least have some knowledge of tennis... then, of course, there's Anna "fans", but that trend has died pretty much.

Serenan'vee
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:47 AM
lol, I didn't know Anna still had fans! But thanks, I will head over there!

DeDe4925
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:48 AM
according to demond it is, you should see the pm he sent me about ws fans having to stick together..
Post it girlfriend. You bad! :boxing:

tenn_ace
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:48 AM
yeah, go to RR... some good discussions there. honest. without that my fav is the best ever crap.

goldenlox
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:49 AM
The Anna fans are as intelligent as the Bovina fans.

tenn_ace
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:49 AM
I'm an Anna fan and not embarassed to say so.

DeDe4925
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:50 AM
And girlfriend, will you stop PM'ing me!!! Damn, are you gay?? :eek:

Serenan'vee
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:52 AM
I did stop pming you, who pmed who last?? and this is the last time i will reply to you posts in here as well, for i am adding you to my ignore list. farewell

- L i n a -
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:54 AM
Well, I'm not referring to Anna fans that actually like her because of her tennis... like you guys

There's very few of them... especially since the majority of the board didn't know tennis existed before 2000.

Serenan'vee
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:55 AM
Well, I'm not referring to Anna fans that actually like her because of her tennis... like you guys

There's very few of them... especially since the majority of the board didn't know tennis existed before 2000.
I much prefer old tennis.. Graf, Seles, even more recently Davenport, Hingis, Jcap when she was 13 was so cool!!

DeDe4925
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:56 AM
I did stop pming you, who pmed who last?? and this is the last time i will reply to you posts in here as well, for i am adding you to my ignore list. farewell
You pm'd me last, who else? :lol:
Good and get some spelling lessons. :lol:

IIOoIaMaGirLoOII
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:56 AM
The Anna fans are as intelligent as the Bovina fans.:lol:

arcus
Apr 3rd, 2004, 04:01 AM
perfectly reasonable response, serenanvee.

And for the record, I dont "hate" the williams.
I'm not a huge fan, but i respect how good they are, fur-sur.

True, I'd like Serena better if she was more like maybe monica in interview, but thats just my preference. I know that some fans like the spunkier approach :) :) . I have said on here that Venus has impressed me recently when i heard her speak... She has gotten so mature..........

But anyway, tennis is just a game, not something we should all stress so much about
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Serenan'vee
Apr 3rd, 2004, 04:03 AM
perfectly reasonable response, serenanvee.

And for the record, I dont "hate" the williams.
I'm not a huge fan, but i respect how good they are, fur-sur.

True, I'd like Serena better if she was more like maybe monica in interview, but thats just my preference. I know that some fans like the spunkier approach :) :) . I have said on here that Venus has impressed me recently when i heard her speak... She has gotten so mature..........

But anyway, tennis is just a game, not something we should all stress so much about
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
I agree, I only like Serena's game, I don't like her personality at all! I like Venus much better, and the Russians are amoung my favorites!

faboozadoo15
Apr 3rd, 2004, 04:08 AM
wow, paranoia is a bitch!

faboozadoo15
Apr 3rd, 2004, 04:08 AM
what does sexuality have to do with any of your quibbling?

Cariaoke
Apr 3rd, 2004, 04:09 AM
:yawn:

i don't believe there's a requirement for all williams fans to get along. there are "sane" williams fans and "insane" williams fans. the "sane" ones are the ones who enjoy their personality and their game while showing some form of decorum unless they are personally attacked or the williamses are attacked by the established idiots on the board. the "insane" ones are, well, just insane. these two types are present in every fan base.

if you don't like each other, use the ignore feature. airing dirty laundry is not cute, especially during rep-offs. :wavey: DeMond and Infiniti :kiss:

darrinbaker00
Apr 3rd, 2004, 04:09 AM

There are people who like Kournikova because of her tennis :confused: I did not know that..... :rolleyes:

Now to the topic at hand: De, you know I love you, but you and Serenan'vee both need to chill out a little. CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG :angel: :angel: ??*

*If Rodney King was smart, he would have trademarked that phrase.....

tenn_ace
Apr 3rd, 2004, 04:12 AM
There are people who like Kournikova because of her tennis :confused: I did not know that..... :rolleyes:

you probably one of those people who Lenah referred to as those who didn't know tennis had existed before 2000...

starr
Apr 3rd, 2004, 04:15 AM

Now to the topic at hand: De, you know I love you, but you and Serenan'vee both need to chill out a little. CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG :angel: :angel: ??*

*If Rodney King was smart, he would have trademarked that phrase.....
How is Rodney these days? I hope things have turned out all right for him. He struck me as a nice guy who just hadn't really grabbed hold in life for some reason.

Infiniti2001
Apr 3rd, 2004, 04:17 AM

i don't believe there's a requirement for all williams fans to get along. there are "sane" williams fans and "insane" williams fans. the "sane" ones are the ones who enjoy their personality and their game while showing some form of decorum unless they are personally attacked or the williamses are attacked by the established idiots on the board. the "insane" ones are, well, just insane. these two types are present in every fan base.

if you don't like each other, use the ignore feature. airing dirty laundry is not cute, especially during rep-offs. :wavey: DeMond and Infiniti :kiss:

Exactly!! I'm not applauding Demond for this thread, but the poster who started it got exactly what s/he was looking for :rolleyes: Hi baby :kiss: :wavey:

Bacardi
Apr 3rd, 2004, 04:21 AM

Um, I only like Anna in doubles (the Spice Girls Combo was AMAZING in Championships!). In singles she's too skatterbrained for me. Anna probably has introduced a lotta unknowns to tennis, but there are a lot of those people that fell in love with the sport and have moved on to supporting a few other players while Anna has been out.
I still think the girl woulda been OK had she layed off the modeling and hockey players. Then again, if I was a pro I might do the same.... hockey men :drool:

DeDe4925
Apr 3rd, 2004, 04:25 AM

We seem to have found not only a troll among our ranks but a traitor. I totally agree with you. The dirty laundry should have stayed in Serenanvee's basket, where it belongs. I hate to type my girl's names as her ID, she's such a traitor. Did you see where she says she hates Serena's personality? Sheeesh, what a fan.

Anyway, :hearts: you too rok :kiss:

DeDe4925
Apr 3rd, 2004, 04:28 AM
you probably one of those people who Lenah referred to as those who didn't know tennis had existed before 2000...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Darrin, teach him a thing or too, boo. He looks like he needs some schoolin'. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DeDe4925
Apr 3rd, 2004, 04:31 AM
what does sexuality have to do with any of your quibbling?
I don't know, why don't you ask her. She keeps calling me he/him when I've expressed that I'm female. She started a whole thread about me and she wouldn't stop pm'ing me. So, ask her.

P.S. If you're saying I'm paranoid. I'm not the one who started a thread because someone gave me a bad rep, and said the thread was started to find out who to watch out for. That's paranoia to the 'nth degree, if you ask me. :rolleyes:

faboozadoo15
Apr 3rd, 2004, 04:34 AM
no, it's paranoia to bad rep a new poster for using commen sense because you feel that "williams fans need to stick together." that's paranoia... like if one doesn't agree with you, then it all falls apart.

Serenan'vee
Apr 3rd, 2004, 04:40 AM

I am using the ignore feature! Thanks for the idea:) How are you rokkstarr? :wavey:

DeDe4925
Apr 3rd, 2004, 04:41 AM
no, it's paranoia to bad rep a new poster for using commen sense because you feel that "williams fans need to stick together." that's paranoia... like if one doesn't agree with you, then it all falls apart.
No, I bad repped her for being rude and for telling me to shut up. It is my opinion that Williams' fans should stick together. I don't know what school you went to, but that's not paranoia, it's loyalty. Just because you don't agree, you can't define it as paranoia because it doesn't even fit into the realm. :rolleyes:

What all falls apart? Vee and Serena or the fanbase? There are some fellow fans I disagree with and vice versa, however, I do not feel that the Sisters or the fan base will fall apart. However, I don't think fellow fans should air their dirty laundry for all to see. I believe as with anything there should be a united front, e.g. when Bush decided to invade Iraq, quite a few people didn't agree with that, but many felt the US should show a united front. It's called loyalty, not paranoia. What is it about the concept that you don't get? :confused:

DeDe4925
Apr 3rd, 2004, 04:43 AM
I am using the ignore feature! Thanks for the idea:) How are you rokkstarr? :wavey:
Still sucking up. :rolleyes: That need to belong is a bitch, isn't it. :lol:

darrinbaker00
Apr 3rd, 2004, 04:49 AM
WHAT :confused: :confused: ?? The sport of tennis existed before the year 2000? NOOOOOOO!!! :eek: :eek:

But not-so-seriously, folks.....the first match that I can remember watching from start to finish is the 1979 Wimbledon men's final between Bjorn Borg and Roscoe "Rubber Check" Tanner, and the Borg-McEnroe masterpiece from 1980 is still my all-time favorite. If anyone has that on tape, let's talk.

Kournikova was once the best junior player in the world, and she still could be a major player on the Tour now if she wanted to be, but she sold her talent to :devil: for fame and fortune; that's why I don't like her. Until this week, I saw Serena :hearts: heading down that same path, and I didn't like it. Hopefully, she'll remember that Serena Williams wouldn't be "Serena Williams, A-List Celebrity" without that little yellow ball and 27-inch Wilson H6. ;)

DeDe4925
Apr 3rd, 2004, 04:51 AM
And did you bad rep me for asking her if she was gay? :rolleyes:
Did I say anything was wrong with that? Not that there is anything wrong with that. ;)

DeDe4925
Apr 3rd, 2004, 04:54 AM
WHAT :confused: :confused: ?? The sport of tennis existed before the year 2000? NOOOOOOO!!! :eek: :eek:

But not-so-seriously, folks.....the first match that I can remember watching from start to finish is the 1979 Wimbledon men's final between Bjorn Borg and Roscoe "Rubber Check" Tanner, and the Borg-McEnroe masterpiece from 1980 is still my all-time favorite. If anyone has that on tape, let's talk.

Kournikova was once the best junior player in the world, and she still could be a major player on the Tour now if she wanted to be, but she sold her talent to :devil: for fame and fortune; that's why I don't like her. Until this week, I saw Serena :hearts: heading down that same path, and I didn't like it. Hopefully, she'll remember that Serena Williams wouldn't be "Serena Williams, A-List Celebrity" without that little yellow ball and 27-inch Wilson H6. ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
We're not worthy, we're not worthy, we're not worthy!

Some people seem to think that the Williams' fans only started watching tennis when they came on the scene. Wonder where they got that idea. :shrug:

bigshow21
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:03 AM
This thread is cracking me up...I love it when people are fighting!!

darrinbaker00
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:11 AM
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
We're not worthy, we're not worthy, we're not worthy!
You know full well that the last thing I need is a swelled head, De, so cut it out. :p
Some people seem to think that the Williams' fans only started watching tennis when they came on the scene. Wonder where they got that idea. :shrug:
Some Williams fans didn't start watching tennis until Venus and Serena came on the scene, but so what? If they remain fans after :worship: and :hearts: retire, then it's well worth it. I freely admit that I started playing again because of them, and I plan to keep on playing until it's my time to go (just let me finish this set, Lord, and I'm all Yours). ;)

DeDe4925
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:18 AM
Some Williams fans didn't start watching tennis until Venus and Serena came on the scene, but so what? If they remain fans after :worship: and :hearts: retire, then it's well worth it.
That's all fine and good, boo. But, it's wrong to assume that about all or the majority of Williams' fans. It's kind of racist and certainly a bad generalization, at best.

I freely admit that I started playing again because of them, and I plan to keep on playing until it's my time to go (just let me finish this set, Lord, and I'm all Yours). ;)

faboozadoo15
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:26 AM
And did you bad rep me for asking her if she was gay? :rolleyes:
Did I say anything was wrong with that? Not that there is anything wrong with that. ;)
lol
ur so backward
u bad repped me for calling u paranoid...
and i never said there was anything wrong with that ;)

DeDe4925
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:32 AM
lol
ur so backward
Backward? :lol:
Yes dear, I did bad rep you for insulting me. However, since you didn't say anything when you bad rep'ed me, I looked to see what post it was for, hence my question to you. :rolleyes: Idiot.

darrinbaker00
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:49 AM
That's all fine and good, boo. But, it's wrong to assume that about all or the majority of Williams' fans. It's kind of racist and certainly a bad generalization, at best.
Again I say, so what? That's their problem, not mine, and it shouldn't be yours. The more hate they spew, the sweeter it is when :worship: and :hearts: (just :hearts: lately, of course) win. ;)

udachi Elena
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:51 AM
Again I say, so what? That's their problem, not mine, and it shouldn't be yours. The more hate they spew, the sweeter it is when :worship: and :hearts: (just :hearts: lately, of course) win. ;)
lol, i like your smiley's in place of their names :wavey:

DeDe4925
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:53 AM
You're right. :kiss:

P.S. But, you know what a crusader I am. ;)

P.S.S. Will you be joining the Royal Court? PM me about how.

Martian KC
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:58 AM
Demond is a female?:eek:*late*:tape:

darrinbaker00
Apr 3rd, 2004, 06:01 AM
You're right. :kiss:
I am :confused: ? Er, I mean, OF COURSE I AM!! ;)

Jakeev
Apr 3rd, 2004, 06:21 AM
Does anyone get the sneaky feeling Serenan'bvee or what the hell ever she calls herself just might be an old poster being stupid?

Crazy Canuck
Apr 3rd, 2004, 06:49 AM
Next time you people have another PM fight... post a new thread about it. Please and thank you.

Somebody pass me the popcorn.

DeDe4925
Apr 3rd, 2004, 06:59 AM
lol
ur so backward
Weren't you the one who said this on the "Let's Bash Demond for giving me a bad rep" thread?

"lol at ppl who do retalliation reps!"

Hypocrite. :rolleyes:

DeDe4925
Apr 3rd, 2004, 07:01 AM
Does anyone get the sneaky feeling Serenan'bvee or what the hell ever she calls herself just might be an old poster being stupid?
I think she's a troll. That's what I think.