PDA

View Full Version : Demond just gave me..

Serenan'vee
Apr 3rd, 2004, 02:18 AM
a bad rep, and for what, telling him to stop arguing over a worthless argument with some other poster.. then he tells me "you'll want to stay on my goodside" I'm fairly new here, who should I avoid.. obviously Demond, he seems like a great guy.. :rolleyes:

arcus
Apr 3rd, 2004, 02:22 AM
a bad rep, and for what, telling him to stop arguing over a worthless argument with some other poster.. then he tells me "you'll want to stay on my goodside" I'm fairly new here, who should I avoid.. obviously Demond, he seems like a great guy.. :rolleyes:

50% of all my bad reps have come from DeMond. I wouldnt worry about it...
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Serenan'vee
Apr 3rd, 2004, 02:23 AM
Good to know, Thanks! I'll try to avoid him. :wavey:

tenn_ace
Apr 3rd, 2004, 02:25 AM

exactly... he/she seems to get off doing it. about 70-80% of mine come from him/her. so the way I treat is whatever helps this person to get off since she/he forgets to take medication from time to time...

DeDe4925
Apr 3rd, 2004, 02:29 AM
Good to know, Thanks! I'll try to avoid him. :wavey:
She she she...I'm female, you idiots. :lol: Serenanvee, what did you expect to gain from this thread? :rolleyes:
Do you think I'm in trouble, you tattletelling little vermin? Do you think I'll lose the respect of my fellow Williams' fans? I think not. I said you should stay on my good side because we are both fellow Williams' fans, idiot. We should stick together. But, it's too late now. You are on my bad side with this display. Besides, your first post didn't help you any.

You want another one? Staying away from me might help you.

Arcus for your part, I'm sure I'm not the only one who gives you bad reps for the incredibly horrible things you've said about the Sisters. So please.

DeDe4925
Apr 3rd, 2004, 02:30 AM
exactly... he/she seems to get off doing it. about 70-80% of mine come from him/her. so the way I treat is whatever helps this person to get off since she/he forgets to take medication from time to time...

:lol: :lol: Don't play innocent. I've only given them to you for the ones you've given me.

Such hypocrites. :rolleyes:

tenn_ace
Apr 3rd, 2004, 02:32 AM
well in addition to everything you're also a liar. good to know. although I have suspected before.

Serenan'vee
Apr 3rd, 2004, 02:33 AM
She she she...I'm female, you idiots. :lol: Serenanvee, what did you expect to gain from this thread? :rolleyes:
Do you think I'm in trouble, you tattletelling little vermin? Do you think I'll lose the respect of my fellow Williams' fans? I think not. I said you should stay on my good side because we are both fellow Williams' fans, idiot. We should stick together. But, it's too late now. You are on my bad side with this display. Besides, your first post didn't help you any.

Arcus for your part, I'm sure I'm not the only one who gives you bad reps for the incredibly horrible things you've said about the Sisters. So please.

Well you did a wonderful job of getting me on your side by being an ass to other people and th en giving me a bad rep. and If being a ws fan means being an ass, maybe i'll change my name and anonymously cheer for my girls. and i'm not gaining anything from this thread, except knowledge to stay away from you b/c your clearly not a nice person. apparently all the people who are kind are on your bad side, so i'd rather join them.

arcus
Apr 3rd, 2004, 02:34 AM

lol
ur right, its not all you, just 50%
theres also infinity2001....... :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

starr
Apr 3rd, 2004, 02:39 AM
Oh, yeah. Infiniti loves to give out the bad rep points.

And what is it saying that someone is a "tattletale" for saying they got a bad rep from someone? :haha:

Everyone stupid enough to give bad reps should be called on it.

arcus
Apr 3rd, 2004, 02:40 AM
I hate that bad rep thing......
who invented it?
I need to know so I can bad rep them.......

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Serenan'vee
Apr 3rd, 2004, 02:41 AM
:lol: however i must admit i bad repped him back! But i felt he deserved it! or SHE, sorry, frankly i will probably continue to call it a he

starr
Apr 3rd, 2004, 02:42 AM
I'm sure I'll be bad repped for saying anything here.

Once Infiniti bad repped me just "for the heck of it"

What a loser.

DeDe4925
Apr 3rd, 2004, 02:43 AM
:lol: however i must admit i bad repped him back! But i felt he deserved it! or SHE, sorry, frankly i will probably continue to call it a he
Doesn't matter. I have a reputation beyond repute. Besides, yours are still grey. :lol: :lol: :lol:

starr
Apr 3rd, 2004, 02:43 AM
Oh yes. It was sooner than I could have imagined. DeMond left me this sweet message.

"Call me on it Bitch"

DeDe4925
Apr 3rd, 2004, 02:44 AM
well in addition to everything you're also a liar. good to know. although I have suspected before.
Are you saying you've never bad repped me??? Puhleeze.

starr
Apr 3rd, 2004, 02:44 AM
I never bad rep anyone. If I want to say something negative, I don't need to sneak around to do it. I'll just say it where everyone can hear it.

DeDe4925
Apr 3rd, 2004, 02:45 AM
Oh yes. It was sooner than I could have imagined. DeMond left me this sweet message.

"Call me on it Bitch"
Yep, want another? :lol:

starr
Apr 3rd, 2004, 02:47 AM
I'm sure you have tons of little aliases so you can go around handing them out as often as possible. I really don't care.

Do you think you gain something from bad repping people? If you do........ well you must be younger than I think you are.

Serenan'vee
Apr 3rd, 2004, 02:47 AM
wow he seems really mature, do you think the color of your reps matter, yours are completely green and everyone still thinks your an ass. so clearly they don't mean anything.

GoGoMaggie
Apr 3rd, 2004, 02:48 AM
Demond is a tarded loser. End of the story.

DeDe4925
Apr 3rd, 2004, 02:49 AM
Well you did a wonderful job of getting me on your side by being an ass to other people and th en giving me a bad rep. and If being a ws fan means being an ass, maybe i'll change my name and anonymously cheer for my girls. and i'm not gaining anything from this thread, except knowledge to stay away from you b/c your clearly not a nice person. apparently all the people who are kind are on your bad side, so i'd rather join them.
Hell, I don't need your bitch-ass on my side. I'm trying to help you. :rolleyes:

Yeah, why don't you change your name, because you were the ass to begin with.

Do you really need support from others to stay away from someone? You're more insecure than the starting of this thread reveals you to be.

I am a nice person, but one thing's for sure, I won't be nice to you.

If you think trolls like Arcus, tenn ace and starr are nice, live long enough.

starr
Apr 3rd, 2004, 02:50 AM
Damm. Serenan'vee has gotten tons of reps already just from everyone supporting her/him against DeMond

DeDe4925
Apr 3rd, 2004, 02:50 AM
wow he seems really mature, do you think the color of your reps matter, yours are completely green and everyone still thinks your an ass. so clearly they don't mean anything.
Do you think this is everyone? Sad. :rolleyes:

Serenan'vee
Apr 3rd, 2004, 02:51 AM
well they seem to be the ones i would rather associate myself with. If you don't care, why are you still posting here?

Infiniti2001
Of course I will live up to my name :lol: :dance: :haha:

starr
Now I'm beginning to think Infiniti and DeMond are the same person. :lol:

Since I just got a bad rep from Infiniti too. :haha:

starr
Apr 3rd, 2004, 02:52 AM
Of course I will live up to my name :lol: :dance: :haha:
Dont' you mean..... live DOWN to it.

GoGoMaggie
Apr 3rd, 2004, 02:52 AM
Everyone who takes this reputation crap seriously has no life!

Serenan'vee
Apr 3rd, 2004, 02:53 AM
Hell, I don't need your bitch-ass on my side. I'm trying to help you. :rolleyes:

Yeah, why don't you change your name, because you were the ass to begin with.

Do you really need support from others to stay away from someone? You're more insecure than the starting of this thread reveals you to be.

I am a nice person, but one thing's for sure, I won't be nice to you.

If you think trolls like Arcus, tenn ace and starr are nice, live long enough.
Trying to help me?? I'm sorry, let me reread everything you've said to me, i must have misread something, where was it, hmm get on my goodside with the bad rep, or the i don't need your bitch-ass on my side... Do i need support no, and the only one who seems to have a problem with this thread is you, so why don't you just leave.

starr
Exactly, Gomaggie.

And the ones who take it seriously are the ones handing out the bad reps.

azza
DeMond :lol: LMAO @ Little vermin :haha:

GoDominique
Apr 3rd, 2004, 02:54 AM
Do you think I'll lose the respect of my fellow Williams' fans? I think not. I said you should stay on my good side because we are both fellow Williams' fans, idiot. We should stick together.

What a nonsense ... but unfortunately it's reality on this board. There are way too many members here who would rather kill themselves than admitting that a "fellow fan" is talking crap - instead they help each other out with rep points and countless :worship:'s. :rolleyes:

Infiniti2001
Apr 3rd, 2004, 02:56 AM
Now I'm beginning to think Infiniti and DeMond are the same person. :lol:

Since I just got a bad rep from Infiniti too. :haha:

Honeychild I don't play games, so there's absolutely no reason to have more than one user ID. ... I've had this name from the time I joined this forum back in 2001--- before that , everyone knew me as T4Runner98 from the old forum.

GoGoMaggie
Apr 3rd, 2004, 02:56 AM
DeMond :lol: LMAO @ Little vermin :haha:
How much stupider could you get?

Serenan'vee
Apr 3rd, 2004, 02:57 AM
Azza are you a nice ws fan or a demond?

DeDe4925
Apr 3rd, 2004, 02:58 AM
Trying to help me?? I'm sorry, let me reread everything you've said to me, i must have misread something, where was it, hmm get on my goodside with the bad rep, or the i don't need your bitch-ass on my side... Do i need support no, and the only one who seems to have a problem with this thread is you, so why don't you just leave.
Of course I have a problem with it. Wasn't that the point you stupid bitch? It's about me.

starr
Apr 3rd, 2004, 02:58 AM
Honeychild I don't play games, so there's absolutely no reason to have more than one user ID. ... I've had this name from the time I joined this forum back in 2001--- before that , everyone knew me as T4Runner98.
Well, then sweetpea, if you don't play games what are you doing giving out so many bad reps to so many people? You don't call that game playing, babydoll?

Serenan'vee
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:00 AM
Of course I have a problem with it. Wasn't that the point you stupid bitch? It's about me.
It's about you b/c your probably the nastiest person i've ever encounter on a board. you aren't even just fighting with me, you are bad repping the people who agree with me.

starr
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:00 AM
I see. If bad reps alone won't shut someone up, then the obscenities are rolled out. Very nice.

Infiniti2001
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:02 AM
Well, then sweetpea, if you don't play games what are you doing giving out so many bad reps to so many people? You don't call that game playing, babydoll?

If you're stupid enough to take it seriously by whinning , then it's your funeral :lol:

Serenan'vee
Very nice indeed, so starr, arcus, gogomaggie, who are your favs?

DeDe4925
It's about you b/c your probably the nastiest person i've ever encounter on a board. you aren't even just fighting with me, you are bad repping the people who agree with me.
Because they are bad mouthing me, you idiot. Am I supposed to just take it? :lol:

Serenan'vee
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:03 AM
Because they are bad mouthing me, you idiot. Am I supposed to just take it? :lol:
Maybe if you weren't a jerk, they wouldn't have to bad mouth you.

starr
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:05 AM
If you're stupid enough to take it seriously by whinning , then it's your funeral :lol:
Now you are being very stupid. I'm not whining at all. Sneaking around giving bad reps is whining. I take my disagreements toe to toe and face to face. I don't give out bad rep points.

arcus
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:07 AM
Infinity, thank you for yet MORE bad rep. (I think maybe u are DeMond....... too).

I will file your thoughtful comments along with all the rest.....

I love how mature this place is..... :) :)

(arcus, devastated by erroneous bad repping and is currently accepting your charitable rep donations :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Infiniti2001
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:09 AM
Now you are being very stupid. I'm not whining at all. Sneaking around giving bad reps is whining. I take my disagreements toe to toe and face to face. I don't give out bad rep points.

They say it takes one to know one :p Meanwhile , who am I to complain about anyone utilizing a feature on the forum?? Heck, I get bad reps , return the favour, and give on my own. END of story :tape:

Serenan'vee
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:10 AM
Sorry you guys are getting attacked for defending me! I am trying to give you guys as much good rep as i can!:)

Infiniti2001
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:11 AM
Infinity, thank you for yet MORE bad rep. (I think maybe u are DeMond....... too).

I will file your thoughtful comments along with all the rest.....

I love how mature this place is..... :) :)

(arcus, devastated by erroneous bad repping and is currently accepting your charitable rep donations :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

You're welcome my dear :kiss: and for the last time I am not Demond :rolleyes:

starr
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:13 AM
They say it takes one to know one :p Meanwhile , who am I to complain about anyone utilizing a feature on the forum?? Heck, I get bad reps , return the favour, and give on my own. END of story :tape:
Oh yes. Because someone gives you a bad rep that makes it honorable to give someone else a bad rep?

Of course, you CAN give bad reps. But then there are tons of other stupid things you can do as well.

Bad reps and name calling are just attempts to intimidate other posters into not disagreeing with you or others that you support.

arcus
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:13 AM
Very nice indeed, so starr, arcus, gogomaggie, who are your favs?

With respect to the belgians, russians and the williams, I gotta vote for monica for one more slam. That would be so cool. She is so self-possessed, such a classy women. Id like to see clijsters win a slam too, jsut cos she is good enough, and I'd hate to see her never get the monkey off of her back.
Men? its all federer.......... great skill and great attitude

I would say martina n, just cos she serve volleys, keeps trying and has done so much for the game, but i think its too late even if she plays singles.... :(

starr
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:15 AM
Sorry you guys are getting attacked for defending me! I am trying to give you guys as much good rep as i can!:)
Don't worry about it. I've already gotten so many good reps just because these two bad repped me, it really doesn't matter. Besides, I'm not really defending you..... just letting you know that you aren't alone.

Infiniti2001
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:15 AM
Oh yes. Because someone gives you a bad rep that makes it honorable to give someone else a bad rep?

Of course, you CAN give bad reps. But then there are tons of other stupid things you can do as well.

Bad reps and name calling are just attempts to intimidate other posters into not disagreeing with you or others that you support.

I'm sure Poe will appreciate that :rolleyes:

Serenan'vee
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:16 AM
Don't worry about it. I've already gotten so many good reps just because these two bad repped me, it really doesn't matter. Besides, I'm not really defending you..... just letting you know that you aren't alone.
Well either way, Thanks!

DeDe4925
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:17 AM
Maybe if you weren't a jerk, they wouldn't have to bad mouth you.
No, you're the jerk. Nothing less than a jerk would start a thread to whine about getting a bad rep, just to bash another poster. Especially when the bad rep was for you telling me to shut up. I have right to post just like everyone else and you have no right to tell people to shut up, just because you don't like the conversation. If you had something positive to contribute, you should have posted it, or you could have posted a more respectful post, such as, "you guys are off the topic", or "please stay on topic". But, this was your post, "Will both of you just shut up your wasting space." How can you judge someone for not being nice, when you were equally rude?

I must be really important for there to be so many posts, just about me. So have fun bashing me. You and your four five friends. :lol:

Serenan'vee
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:21 AM
No, you're the jerk. Nothing less than a jerk would start a thread to whine about getting a bad rep, just to bash another poster. Especially when the bad rep was for you telling me to shut up. I have right to post just like everyone else and you have no right to tell people to shut up, just because you don't like the conversation. If you had something positive to contribute, you should have posted it, or you could have posted a more respectful post, such as, "you guys are off the topic", or "please stay on topic". But, this was your post, "Will both of you just shut up your wasting space." How can you judge someone for not being nice, when you were equally rude?

I must be really important for there to be so many posts, just about me. So have fun bashing me. You and your four five friends. :lol:
Well, from what i read in that thread, you deserved a shut up, sorry you didn't like it, and i'm mostly sorry that it sunk me down to your level, i'm disappointed in myself, and do you remember starting a thread to bash me too?? I didn't start one to bash you, it was to find out who to stay away from. and I will have fun with my "five friends". I wouldn't say you were important, i would be upset if there were this many posts about howmuch people don't like me. but however you want to look at it. Anyways have a nice nite.

starr
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:22 AM
I'm sure Poe will not appreciate that :rolleyes:
That has me shaking in my boots. :lol:

azza
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:23 AM
Azza are you a nice ws fan or a demond?
Neither i dont like the WS and ive never really hear of demond till now

Serenan'vee
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:24 AM
Neither i dont like the WS and ive never really hear of demond till now
Who's your favorite? from australia? do you like Hewitt, he is one of my fav's on the guys side

faboozadoo15
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:30 AM
i get lots of bad reps from rtael for some reason...
but i don't take any of it very seriosuly. sure-- u never wanna be red... but im not down near that level or anything... so i have nothing to worry abt.

lol at ppl who do retalliation reps!

DeDe4925
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:32 AM
Well, from what i read in that thread, you deserved a shut up, sorry you didn't like it, and i'm mostly sorry that it sunk me down to your level, i'm disappointed in myself, and do you remember starting a thread to bash me too?? I didn't start one to bash you, it was to find out who to stay away from. and I will have fun with my "five friends". I wouldn't say you were important, i would be upset if there were this many posts about howmuch people don't like me. but however you want to look at it. Anyways have a nice nite.
If you don't like what you read, than move to another thread. What are you the thread police? If you stay on this board long enough, you'll be telling a lot of people to shut up. No need to be sorry about being rude. Obviously, that's just your nature. First of all, you can't even reach the height of my level, but I'm disappointed in you too and I don't even know you. But, starting this thread you sunk pretty low. As low as all the scum who've posted here to defend you and that's pretty low by this board's standards. Yes, you started this thread to bash me. That's what it started as and what it continues to be with your full participation. If you wanted to start a thread to find out who to stay away from, you could have just stated that and left my name out of it. I'm sure you wouldn't say I was important, but I must have been to you and the few who have nothing better to do than bash other posters. We are already on the second page. If someone is not important no one bothers to talk about them at all. Good or bad, people are always talking about Bush. We all know the President of the US is an important person. So yes, that is how I look at it. What other way is there?

You have a nice night, also. :wavey:

GoGoMaggie
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:34 AM
Who's your favorite? from australia? do you like Hewitt, he is one of my fav's on the guys side
Nah..he's a North Korean.

starr
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:38 AM
DeMond is President Bush? Everything is beginning to fall into place now. :)

Serenan'vee
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:39 AM
oh, I just thought from his flag.

and Demond, i'm done arguing with you, clearly it will never end.

gogomaggie- you like maggie?

DeDe4925
Apr 3rd, 2004, 03:59 AM
oh, I just thought from his flag.

and Demond, i'm done arguing with you, clearly it will never end.

gogomaggie- you like maggie?
You started it. Don't start nothing you can't finish. :wavey:

Rocketta
Apr 3rd, 2004, 04:29 AM
I bad repped starr and arcus since they want to be ca;lled out in public cause there is nothing lower than calling someone's name in a thread that has nothing to do with them and that's what they did when they called infiniti's name in this thread. :rolleyes:

Rocketta
Apr 3rd, 2004, 04:30 AM
I bad repped starr and arcus since they want to be ca;lled out in public cause there is nothing lower than calling someone's name in a thread that has nothing to do with them and that's what they did when they called infiniti's name in this thread. :rolleyes:
and I hardly ever give neg reps unless given them first...;)

esquímaux
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:33 AM
This message board is like a semi-society and wherever people gather cliques have to form. In this case it's "Willies" :scratch: and "Justinetards" :retard: It's really stupid how they go at it, and for what? :shrug: Putting others down to fill themselves up maybe :o (and yes that was a line from The Velvet Rope :nerner: ) Fans of other players are so docile :angel:

Martian KC
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:48 AM
LMAO! Entertaining thread to say the least!:haha:

Ice Ice Baby
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:52 AM
I said you should stay on my good side because we are both fellow Williams' fans, idiot. We should stick together. But, it's too late now. You are on my bad side with this display.

Don't be such a tool.

brickhousesupporter
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:56 AM
Oh, yeah. Infiniti loves to give out the bad rep points.

And what is it saying that someone is a "tattletale" for saying they got a bad rep from someone? :haha:

Everyone stupid enough to give bad reps should be called on it.
I agree with this post. The bad rep thing is so funny, because they give bad rep points because you say something that insults there fave. I find it highly childish. It is like my fave is not able to be here and defend themselves, so I will defend her with the power of my reputations points :rolleyes: If you agree with someone you give them positive points, but if you don't you realize that they are entitled to there opinion and you either drop it or debate. Simple as that.

DeDe4925
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:58 AM
Don't be such a tool.
Thank you for your, oh so helpful suggestion. Now stick it up your ass. :)

:wavey:

udachi Elena
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:58 AM
now now, can't we all just get along?:)

Ice Ice Baby
Apr 3rd, 2004, 06:02 AM

I try my best.

*bows and leaves*

DeDe4925
Apr 3rd, 2004, 06:02 AM
I agree with this post. The bad rep thing is so funny, because they give bad rep points because you say something that insults there fave. I find it highly childish. It is like my fave is not able to be here and defend themselves, so I will defend her with the power of my reputations points :rolleyes: If you agree with someone you give them positive points, but if you don't you realize that they are entitled to there opinion and you either drop it or debate. Simple as that.
Brickhouse, I don't give bad reps for a person having a differing opinion. I give bad reps for rude and insulting behaviour toward me, others and toward my favs. But, I don't have to start a thread about it if someone gives me one. Nor do I feel the need to get everyone else involved in it by posting about it. I just give one back. :lol:

azza
Apr 3rd, 2004, 06:08 AM

:wavey:
:haha: your fucken hillerious :haha: :rolls: :lol: :spit: :rolls:

skyrocket
Apr 3rd, 2004, 06:11 AM
This thread has all the entertainment I need!!! :lol: :lol:

Infiniti2001
Apr 3rd, 2004, 06:11 AM

Aww you didn't have to do that :kiss: Anyway, it's no secret that I enjoy badrepping -- heck , I even bad rep Williams fans all the time too :lol:

gentenaire
Apr 3rd, 2004, 06:28 AM
*takes out the popcorn*
*takes a beer*
*settles on the sofa*
*reads*

hilarious, people! :lol:

Rothes
Apr 3rd, 2004, 06:35 AM
How about we stop spreading Hatred and start spreading the Love of God :angel: