PDA

View Full Version : Monica Seles: Modeling Pic for Prince

KingA
Apr 3rd, 2004, 12:22 AM
http://brad.tennis.free.fr/selesstar.jpg

Not sure if anyone posted it here before or not..... Just want to share with you guys!!!!

:)

Bacardi
Apr 3rd, 2004, 12:27 AM
:wavey:
I remember when Monica used to play with Prince racquets. It was the same time Andre Agassi did. I have my racquet from prince still and it's a 1989 model ( :eek: )... I still use it from time to time. It's the only one to survive my temper tantrums growing up. :lol:

R&J
Apr 3rd, 2004, 12:44 AM
Thanks for posting that! :wavey:

Gowza
Apr 3rd, 2004, 01:02 AM
omg she was so thin then

MrYonex
Apr 3rd, 2004, 04:23 AM
Wow, Monica looks great then, and she looks great now! :D

R&J
Apr 3rd, 2004, 04:52 AM
Wow, Monica looks great then, and she looks great now! :D
Hey MrYonex :wavey:

I havent bumped into you here yet - 60 post? where have you been posting at?! ;) I havent seen you in the Selestial forum.

Your right, she sure did look good there...and does look good now. When I saw her at the "Raise a racquet" event, when taking pictures with her and talking to her, she has such pretty features, and light blue eyes. More then anything, she was so nice - and made us feel so comfortable being around her. She made herself very approachable, and was genuinely interested in what we had to say. Once she knew I started playing tennis because of her, she was very interested and happy for me. Then a little later is when she approached us again, and asked if we wanted to hit with her in the morning before they did their warm up! :yippee:

:banana: Sanex Hero 2004! :banana:

Nice to see you here MrYonex :bigwave:

rfs1999
Apr 4th, 2004, 01:27 AM
Go Monica!