PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Graf!!!!!!

KingA
Apr 3rd, 2004, 12:11 AM
"Win on Saturday and Serena Williams becomes the first player since Steffi Graf (1994-96), to claim three consecutive Miami singles titles."

After reading this statement, I was just thinking how many records Steffi set on the women's tennis history, and what an amazing player she was!!!!

She is the last player who've won three consecutive Wimbledon titles..... the last player who've won a Grand Slam (and the only player who've won a Golden Grand Slam).......... and I am sure there are plenty more amazing records from her!!!! :worship:

Despite the fact that Steffi has already retired from the tennis tour, she is still the one for the current and the future players to beat!!! :)

We miss you, Steffi Graf!!!! :hearts:

http://www.laprensa-sandiego.org/archieve/july31/graf.jpghttp://news.bbc.co.uk/sport/furniture/in_depth/tennis/2001/wimbledon/legends/graf.jpg

kfh_9118
Apr 3rd, 2004, 12:20 AM
Miss her very much :sad:

STEFFI GRAF IS THE BEST!

NaF
Apr 3rd, 2004, 01:25 AM
yeah... she was the first reason I watched tennis to begin with...

:hearts:

moo_ont
Apr 3rd, 2004, 01:26 AM
I miss her so much as well. :sad:

Hope she will play mix doubles with Agassi at AO next year. :)

bandabou
Apr 3rd, 2004, 09:12 AM
And the amazing thing is that it´s Serena who always is the one matching her records! First to win four majors in a row since Graf, can become first to win three NAsdaqs in a row since Graf....not bad company imo.

schris
Apr 3rd, 2004, 09:19 AM
Steffi is still amazing - as a mother :)

OUT!
Apr 3rd, 2004, 12:17 PM
She's definitely the greatest IMO :worship:

SpikeyAidanm
Apr 3rd, 2004, 12:18 PM
I only saw Steffi during the latter parts of her career in 1999 and she definately got me glued to the telly :)

for-sure
Apr 3rd, 2004, 01:16 PM
Wow! she was so good

alextreiber04
Apr 3rd, 2004, 01:18 PM
Yes, its amazing how many records she has....and how many Serena is going to beat! :eek: (P.S. I'm not down-grading Graf, it just seems like Serena is starting level things with her, but still is far behind)

for-sure
Apr 3rd, 2004, 01:28 PM
Yes, its amazing how many records she has....and how many Serena is going to beat! :eek: (P.S. I'm not down-grading Graf, it just seems like Serena is starting level things with her, but still is far behind)

FAR, FAR. FAR, FAR, FAR, FAR...FAR behind.

Kart
Apr 3rd, 2004, 01:49 PM
Yeah Steffi wasn't bad :p.

alexusjonesfan
Apr 3rd, 2004, 01:50 PM
Yeah Steffi wasn't bad :p.
:worship: for keeping your resolution ;)

Kart
Apr 3rd, 2004, 02:01 PM
It's been a tough four months so far :tape: ;).

Jan
Apr 3rd, 2004, 02:35 PM
Steffi Was And Still Is Absolutely And Totally Amazing. My Reason For Many Years To To Watch Tennis. I Miss You Steffi, The Tour Misses You But How Great For Your To Have A Life And Two Gorgeous Children After Totally Committing Yourself To The Sport. Other Players Could Take Note Of Her Fine Example.

morbidangle
Apr 3rd, 2004, 04:56 PM
Steffi was and always will be the best!:worship: :worship: