PDA

View Full Version : How will Serena react...

Justinefan
Apr 2nd, 2004, 09:23 PM
How do you think Serena will react to Elena's ridiculously weak serve.. She could either attack it which she will, and be successful, or she could have some serious trouble returning it just as Venus did.. What do you think? :)

tenn_ace
Apr 2nd, 2004, 09:25 PM
she probably ask Jill Craybas or Aniko Kapros to practice with her before the final

SelesFan70
Apr 2nd, 2004, 09:27 PM
Maybe she can practice against that 6 year old :lol:

esquímaux
Apr 2nd, 2004, 09:27 PM
How do you think Serena will react to Elena's ridiculously weak serve.. She could either attack it which she will, and be successful, or she could have some serious trouble returning it just as Venus did.. What do you think? :)
Serena has a knack for eating serves for lunch. But Dementieva's serve literally has nothing on it, which might draw a few errors from Serena trying to put too much on the return :unsure:

lizchris
Apr 2nd, 2004, 09:28 PM
She'll handle it the way she handled it at Wimbeldon.

Justinefan
Apr 2nd, 2004, 09:29 PM
Maybe she can practice against that 6 year old :lol:
No, that wouldn't do any good b/c the six year old may serve a little faster..
No offense Elena.. Still love ya! but it could be true :tape:

Justinefan
She'll handle it the way she handled it at Wimbeldon.
Different surface.. Serena loves grass, Elena hates it, and serena has been gone for 8 months

OUT!
She'll handle it the way she handled it at Wimbeldon.Absolutely, I think this match will be over quickly. No probs.

esquímaux
No, that wouldn't do any good b/c the six year old may serve a little faster..
No offense Elena.. Still love ya! but it could be true :tape:
:tape:

alextreiber04
Apr 2nd, 2004, 09:31 PM
Serena didn't have any trouble with it vs. Craybas...I don't understand why this match is being so hyped up....Serena is going to destory Elena. End of story.

Justinefan
Apr 2nd, 2004, 09:32 PM
Serena didn't have any trouble with it vs. Craybas...I don't understand why this match is being so hyped up....Serena is going to destory Elena. End of story.
Funny b/c that's the same thing ws fans said about elena vs venus..

bandabou
Apr 2nd, 2004, 09:33 PM
The slower the serve the more damage Serena´s gonna do with it. It doesn´t matter...second serves?! This is what Serena says about them: " I don´t care if you´re female, male or dog....I´m gonna attack your second-serve." And that is what she´s gonna do tomorrow. For sure.

Look in all her matches what she´s been doing with second-serves.

alextreiber04
Apr 2nd, 2004, 09:35 PM
Funny b/c that's the same thing ws fans said about elena vs venus..

No offence to other Venus fans...but right now Venus is one of the most shittiest players on the tour. I never even posted in that Elena has a 1 in 250 000 thread because I assumed Elena would win and I didn't want people like you saying anything.

Justinefan
Apr 2nd, 2004, 09:40 PM
No offence to other Venus fans...but right now Venus is one of the most shittiest players on the tour. I never even posted in that Elena has a 1 in 250 000 thread because I assumed Elena would win and I didn't want people like you saying anything.
People like me.. hmm i said that once, and i heard about it for days. So i'd stay away from saying that. well sorry if YOU didn't say that, but every williams sister fan expected venus to win, and discredited elena big time. It's only natural to want your fav to win, so what's the point of putting down the other player..

sartrista7
Apr 2nd, 2004, 09:45 PM

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?p=3247571#post3247571

Sorry, but I agree. Venus will win in straight sets....and will furthermore show why Dementieva doesn't deserve a Top 10 spot.

:tape: I believe the term is... owned.

Justinefan
Apr 2nd, 2004, 09:46 PM

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Justinefan
Apr 2nd, 2004, 09:46 PM

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
Excellent research work sartista7

lizchris
Apr 2nd, 2004, 09:47 PM
Different surface.. Serena loves grass, Elena hates it, and serena has been gone for 8 months
She loves hardcourts too and the eight months haven't had any effect on her (so far).

Justinefan
Apr 2nd, 2004, 09:56 PM
of course it has. you can't say she was moving slowly and she has high unforced errors and not blame that on the being away. Well you could but you'd be lying to yourself, and I would expect such a follower of serena as yourself to say that. I'm shocked. Do you think if she hadn't been gone three months she would have dropped a set to likhotseva, or would have been broken when serving for BOTH sets against Eleni.

slydevil6142
Apr 2nd, 2004, 10:00 PM
Big words ..... Venus is far far far from one of the shittiest players on tour..... who do u think you are ..... if shes thats shitty why did she have a match point against the number 8 player in the world?...... she is coming off of a long injury period I didnt expect Venus to lose however she did but does that make her a shitty player b/c she baerly loses toa player in the top 10!! The arrognace of some posters is amazing....

SerialKiller#69
Apr 2nd, 2004, 10:11 PM
She'll stand a three feet inside the baseline.

harloo
Apr 2nd, 2004, 10:20 PM
Damn some of you are so obsessed with seeing Serena lose it's pathetic. She will go out there and play and if she loses, it will be because of rust and her play. That's the bottom line, enough with these assumption threads.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SerenaSlam
Apr 3rd, 2004, 12:23 AM
I think Serena may end up having an even easier time on hardcourts than she necessarily did against Elena on a grass court. Elena has nothing but slice second serve, and at Wimbledon that should've been very effective, but serena herself was still able to kill it, even. The ball here on this hard court suface should be sitting up even more in serena's strike zone than it was at wimbledon.

I don't think serena will have a problem with it, although the return of serve is where Serena thinks she can really still work on (and it is evident she does in my opinion) i think she wont have any problem handing the serve. She won't have to make any adjustments like she may have at wimbledon on grass and dealing with a very slow sliced serve.

Mrs. Peel
Apr 3rd, 2004, 12:32 AM
HELLO!! EARTH TO PLEAR!!! That thread was created by A NON-WILLIAMS FAN!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Shittiest Player? She'll kick Shanay Perry's Azz anyday. BRING IT!!!!

Cybelle Darkholme
Apr 3rd, 2004, 01:45 AM
They have played before. She knows what to expect from elena.

2003 Wimbledon Grass (O) 16 Serena WILLIAMS 6-2 6-2

alextreiber04
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:55 PM
Bump :haha: :tape: :haha:

DemWilliamsGulls
Apr 3rd, 2004, 05:59 PM
right now she is basically killing everything Elena send over there.