PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Fact about Miami Finalists

for-sure
Apr 2nd, 2004, 08:17 PM
Elena and Coria have both saved match points on their way to the final!

the cat
Apr 2nd, 2004, 08:36 PM
And both Dementieva and Coria have a realistic chance at winning their respective titles.

- L i n a -
Apr 2nd, 2004, 08:38 PM
When did Elena save a MP?

lizchris
Apr 2nd, 2004, 08:39 PM
When did Elena save a MP?In the third set when venus was up 6-5, 30-40 on Elena's serve.

A'DAM
Apr 2nd, 2004, 08:40 PM
When did Elena save a MP?
Against Venus, I think :wavey:

- L i n a -
Apr 2nd, 2004, 08:42 PM
I should have known it was in the game where I was babbling on here, instead of watching the match. :p

SelesFan70
Apr 2nd, 2004, 08:45 PM
She saved a match point on SECOND SERVE!!! :eek: She served to Venus' forehand right up the middle! I seriously doubt Elena will serve as poorly against Serena becase I (foolishly?) believe things go in cycles. She due for a good serve day and Serena is due for a bad serve day. :unsure:

No one has mentioned how fit Dementieva looks. That woman has some tight legs! This will be a very interesting match to watch on a certain level, but probably boring at the same time with many errors.

bandabou
Apr 2nd, 2004, 08:49 PM
She saved a match point on SECOND SERVE!!! :eek: She served to Venus' forehand right up the middle! I seriously doubt Elena will serve as poorly against Serena becase I (foolishly?) believe things go in cycles. She due for a good serve day and Serena is due for a bad serve day. :unsure:

No one has mentioned how fit Dementieva looks. That woman has some tight legs! This will be a very interesting match to watch on a certain level, but probably boring at the same time with many errors.

I kinda have the impression that since someone named Seles hasnīt been playing, everything is boring or bad for a certain someone.

SerialKiller#69
Apr 2nd, 2004, 08:51 PM
Errr.. may I ask who Coria beat?

for-sure
Apr 2nd, 2004, 08:53 PM
I kinda have the impression that since someone named Seles hasnīt been playing, everything is boring or bad for a certain someone.

Off the ground Elena is top 5 material; maybe even top 3 at her best. She is really fit!

bandabou
Apr 2nd, 2004, 08:54 PM
Off the ground Elena is top 5 material; maybe even top 3 at her best. She is really fit!

Maybe....but when you canīt serve....

SelesFan70
Apr 2nd, 2004, 08:55 PM

:shrug: What are you trying to say? I was stating a fact...Dementieva served a 2nd serve to Venus' forehand to save match point. And Dementieva DOES have tight legs.

for-sure
Apr 2nd, 2004, 08:55 PM
:shrug: What are you trying to say? I was stating a fact...Dementieva served a 2nd serve to Venus' forehand to save match point. And Dementieva DOES have tight legs.

are her legs the only thing that is tight? :tape: :drool:

bandabou
Apr 2nd, 2004, 08:57 PM

Ehhrr....why should the match be bad tomorrow?!

SelesFan70
Apr 2nd, 2004, 09:00 PM
Ehhrr....why should the match be bad tomorrow?!
*sigh* Because anytime a big hitter is involved, Serena in this case, there will be a lot of errors. And we know Dementieva will have several double faults. Okay, I'm shutting up now :tape:

bandabou
Apr 2nd, 2004, 09:05 PM
*sigh* Because anytime a big hitter is involved, Serena in this case, there will be a lot of errors. And we know Dementieva will have several double faults. Okay, I'm shutting up now :tape:

And this comes from Selesfan?!

- L i n a -
Apr 2nd, 2004, 09:14 PM
are her legs the only thing that is tight? :tape: :drool:
She was reportedly with Marat, so...