PDA

View Full Version : Serena's Career Turning Point at Nasdaq This Year.

CanadianBoy21
Apr 1st, 2004, 02:24 PM
When she wins, she will be so confident and will set her standards to unimaginable levels and sweep the rest of the grand slams for this year.
Canadian Open did it for her. This is a different struggle, but it is a struggle Serena will overcome.

Serena fans, enjoy the rise of Serena Williams from this tourny on, because I know I will. :bounce:

Now, all we need is for her to stay HEALTHY. :bounce:

grmbl
Apr 1st, 2004, 02:41 PM
idd

GoDominique
Apr 1st, 2004, 02:45 PM
ok

bandabou
Apr 1st, 2004, 02:49 PM
Looking good...but thatīs the thing, because her game is more technically sound:specially her serve, itīs easier for her to come quickly in the swing of things.

TM
Apr 1st, 2004, 02:52 PM
TORONTO LOVES SERENA!

I was there. The match that made her turnaround:)

CanadianBoy21
Apr 1st, 2004, 03:58 PM
TORONTO LOVES SERENA!

I was there. The match that made her turnaround:)
But Serena does not love Toronto, or Montreal.
She has missed so many Canadian Opens. She has been here two times I think. Once a finalist, and once a champion.
I also remember her being at MuchMusic in 1999! Five Years Ago, with her white beads and yellow dress. I remember so because it was my first day of High School.
I won't be able to see her in Montreal this year, :sad:

TM
Apr 2nd, 2004, 09:09 PM
i can't forgive myself for not being there at Much when serena was there...i'm so desperate to see a tape of it now...:o waaaahhh

Nobody's Perfecc
Apr 2nd, 2004, 09:50 PM
Which match in the Canadian Open are you talking about? Is it the final against Martina where she punished her in the first set and got injured? She's scheduled to play there again this year. Let's see if she can continue her amazing performance at Canada!

Jeff
Apr 2nd, 2004, 10:08 PM
She is already so confident now. You can see it. It's pretty rare for someone to be out as long as she has and be THAT confident, for example to lose a foolish point and get mad at yourself and hit three aces in a row. But I think winning Nasdaq would add even more to her confidence if that is even possible.