PDA

View Full Version : This is ridiculous - Damir says the family will reject Jelena if she plays Fed cup

Joana
Apr 1st, 2004, 12:32 PM
This is in today's papers in Serbia.
"If she plays Fed cup, she can forget her surname is Dokić. We will forget everything about her. I hope she hears me - she will be forever damned if she does it."
He accused the Tennis Federation of Serbia for not being supportive enough and went on to call the Fed cup team captain Biljana Veselinović a "pure evil" and said she is responsible for Jelena's departure with family.
"If Jelena accepted to play for her team, we don't need her anymore. For us, she will be history".

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Penne1
Apr 1st, 2004, 12:33 PM
It's like a broken record.

Poor girl :(

"Sluggy"
Apr 1st, 2004, 12:39 PM
Is that true? what kind of crazy mean family does she have? Why cant parents just let kids do their thing?

slice
Apr 1st, 2004, 12:46 PM
damir u r a complete dik... in that case, then u can hand over all the money u got from that kia sponsorship coz without jelena, u wuldnt have got it! and im sure jelena wuldve becoem a pro without ur help neways! :rolleyes:

jrm
Apr 1st, 2004, 12:52 PM
Somehow i don't see her mom turning her back on Jelena ... she always looks her matches! As for Damir ... no comment!

bis2806
Apr 1st, 2004, 01:04 PM
oh my god, what is up with this frikkin damir dokic :confused:

starr
Apr 1st, 2004, 01:05 PM
He's a bastard. He doesn't care about his daughter, but only how he can use her to get more money for himself.

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 1st, 2004, 01:14 PM
Jelena, just ignore your freaky father and keep going on! He's the REAL loser!

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 1st, 2004, 01:14 PM
He's a bastard. He doesn't care about his daughter, but only how he can use her to get more money for himself.
Excatly!

graf630
Apr 1st, 2004, 01:17 PM
Well, this should really help her game! What a jerk!!

©@®eLess
Apr 1st, 2004, 01:35 PM
Jelena will surely play! She talked to Slobodan Zivojinovic- a man she/ or Damor couldn't stand, never understood completely. Well if she talked to him i think it's done and we'll see her in Athens in April and August. The only reason Damir could be angry is that Belgrade goverment didn't give him state property in Belgrade city center, to make house and tennis academy. Maybe he didn't know there is no place in center left exept parks, or they should maybe break down medieval fortress so he can make it!!! Or it could be that his radical party despite surprising result on elections didn't put him anywhere!!!!!

©@®eLess
Apr 1st, 2004, 01:38 PM
And to me it seems that Biljana Veselinovic is doing her job great, and seems decisive and pleasant. As for Dokic's mother she seems ok, i think i saw her at Wimbledon, but the thing she surely doesn't have is taste. i mean what she wears and a man she is married to!!!

tennnisfannn
Apr 1st, 2004, 02:42 PM
Please tell me that is an April Fool's day joke in poor taste.

Hantuchov
Apr 1st, 2004, 02:44 PM
I hate this Damir :mad:

he is the devil! :devil:

Tompier
Apr 1st, 2004, 02:45 PM
That guy should be damned forever not Jelena, but with his "look how big idiot I am" behaviour he unfortunately can't be :mad:

he is trash GO JELENA :bounce:

Allez-H
Apr 1st, 2004, 02:46 PM
oOMG Damir please let your daughter live her life,idiot :rolleyes:

Vass22
Apr 1st, 2004, 02:52 PM
This is in today's papers in Serbia.
"If she plays Fed cup, she can forget her surname is Dokić. We will forget everything about her. I hope she hears me - she will be forever damned if she does it."
He accused the Tennis Federation of Serbia for not being supportive enough and went on to call the Fed cup team captain Biljana Veselinović a "pure evil" and said she is responsible for Jelena's departure with family.
"If Jelena accepted to play for her team, we don't need her anymore. For us, she will be history".

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

F*** him Jelena. You should have forgotten him a long time ago. This looks like a golden opportunity.

Poor girl! Her dad is sick.

She should go to court and sue her dad for harrassment.

TM
Apr 1st, 2004, 03:30 PM
Oh really?! I thought Jelena was estranged from her "so called" father already...

...I hope she starts winning lots again. Long are the days since she made Capriati yell "OHH GOD!!" at the French Open.

doby
Apr 1st, 2004, 03:47 PM
:rolleyes: if this is a April Fools "joke"

..if not.Yo.Damir er dumb ass.GO OUT AND GET A JOB AND A LIFE

Joana
Apr 1st, 2004, 04:18 PM

It's not.

blablabla
Apr 1st, 2004, 04:26 PM
Recently he was quoted as saying that Jeca WILL represent Serbia Montenegro in Athens, so where this supposed quote came from is anyone's guess. Probably a pathetic attempt at an April fool's joke. As far as Damir is concerned, thank God there is someone out there who actually speaks his mind. Under his wings Jeca won 4 TIER ONE tournaments. Sure he's been outspoken (it seems to be a crime these days) but hasn't done anything that deserves this level of hatred (look what that English psycho-trainer did to Hentchukova, for example.).

I agree that Boba Zivojinovic has been a really unsuccessful president for Serbia-Montenegro tennis (so far), but personal differences shouldn't stop her from representing her country, no matter what.

As for the Pollack/Brazilian comments... who cares what you think .. your opinions count for shite.

©@®eLess
Apr 1st, 2004, 05:08 PM
As for the Pollack/Brazilian comments... who cares what you think .. your opinions count for shite.

come on you haven't been here a lot. Brazilian what you called him

Is actually Hantuchov and he is a big fan of Jelena :)

Justinefan
Apr 1st, 2004, 05:08 PM
Why is he such an ass, poor Jelena.. We all love you!

blablabla
Apr 1st, 2004, 05:21 PM
Family problems aside (fricken kids...) at least she ain't ugly like Justine.

jacobruiz
Apr 1st, 2004, 05:54 PM
Now here is someone who actually is "demented". Father daughter issues can be tough, but when your father is a MANIAC...

Poor Jelena. I don't think she needs another boyfriend - she has about the same taste as Anna:rolleyes: Jelena needs to find the inner strength to grow and take control of her life, to make the right decisions and to handle the constant grief her father's going to be giving her.

I wish her well.

blablabla
Apr 1st, 2004, 06:34 PM
Why is he a maniac? Why such strong language ? What has he done that's so bad except speaking his mind (refreshing in this PC-anal-BBC-CNN society we live in). If you disagree say why, otherwize shut the F UP and stop making sheepish comments.

wayitis
Apr 1st, 2004, 07:23 PM
silly me who thought Damir would have more imagination than coming up with blablabla as a user name... :rolleyes:

Martian Willow
Apr 1st, 2004, 07:39 PM

..if not.Yo.Damir er dumb ass.GO OUT AND GET A JOB AND A LIFE

...Damir is a fool all year round... :)