* Paola Doldan
* Madelaine Madelaire
* Amanda Melgarejo
* Adriana Pereira
* Adriana Perez
* Fabiana Rojas
* Nidia Rojas
* Rossana Vega

To do this, I would like a forum for Paraguayan players called "Paraguayan Praise"

thank you :)

:wavey:

carot
Apr 1st, 2004, 11:13 AM
We have a forum under the separate 'rest of the world' subfora where you can post threads for countries like Paraguay: http://www.wtaworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=216

No use in creating a separate subfora for this.

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 1st, 2004, 12:50 PM
Nobody cares about Paraguayan players except Rossana Neffa-de los Rios :rolleyes:

pasmincap
Apr 2nd, 2004, 12:59 AM
Well, actually she is popular on the board here :rolleyes:...But i dont think she deserves a forum

Hayato
Apr 2nd, 2004, 05:04 AM
Nobody cares about Paraguayan players except Rossana Neffa-de los Rios :rolleyes:
so what you're saying is that Rossana only cares about other Paraguayans.

:rolleyes:

thanks very much guys :(

Hayato
Apr 2nd, 2004, 05:05 AM
i have tried to write things about Rossana in rest of world but nobody writes in there

Hayato
Apr 2nd, 2004, 05:14 AM
Rossana Neffa-de los Rios is a professional tennis player ranked #162 and she hasnt even played a tournament this year. She has had victories over Monica Seles, Farina Elia, Coetzer, Likhovtseva, Mandula, Sanchez Lorenzo, Serna, Tanasugarn, Schiavonne and Granville. Don't say that's nothing. I definately thing there is "use" for this.

She was the world number one junior player in 1992 and won Roland Garros and finalist in wimbledon.

:sad: you make me sad :sad:

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 2nd, 2004, 05:26 AM
Monica lost against Rossana in her comeback tournament from injury at Madrid :rolleyes: Silvia Farina-Elia wasn't good in the past, she played much better now.

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 2nd, 2004, 05:26 AM
She only doing well on clay, that's all.

azza
Apr 2nd, 2004, 05:42 AM
i have tried to write things about Rossana in rest of world but nobody writes in there
Maybe ur the only one that likes Paraguay Players. :tape: :tape:

Hayato
Apr 2nd, 2004, 06:20 AM
no, i think you'll find that there are plenty of Rossana fans.

alicia molik is much worse than Rossana and so is rachel mcquillan :tape:

molik!! :hehehe: :rolls:

Hayato
Apr 2nd, 2004, 06:22 AM
She only doing well on clay, that's all.

at least she's doing well at all...unlike someone else called ra....actually i'd better not...:tape:

azza
Apr 2nd, 2004, 06:52 AM
rachel macquallian Bah she sux and we all know it ( Maybe not Matthew :p ) Alicia is way betta when will Rossana reach 30 in the world? :shrug: shes getting old maybe shes prolly retired oh well :):):)

Mateo Mathieu
Apr 2nd, 2004, 07:14 AM
Well, Rachel is injury and don't played for many months :p So, shut your mouth up! :wavey: In fact, Rachel made couple of finals in singles and won few doubles titles. She reached #29 in the world. So, who's the better? That's right, Rachel McQuillan! :D

:haha: You're the loser! ;)

Alicia Molik also much better than Rossana Neffa-de los Rios, OK.

Hayato
Apr 2nd, 2004, 07:30 AM
Alicia Molik also much better than Rossana Neffa-de los Rios, OK.

in your opinion :tape:
Rossana reached 50 in the world. :rolleyes:
I didnt see Alicia or even Rachel at the top spot in juniors. Have they ever won a grand slam? no i didnt think so. Alicia has won one tournament and that was only because it was in Australia. She is no good at all.

Hayato
Apr 2nd, 2004, 07:33 AM
It doesnt matter when she beat Slivia and Monica, the fact is that she won at all!
You couldn't even win a game against either of them! :rolls: i think it is funny how u critisize Rossana for not being good when you couldn't even come close to beating her! :rolls:

Now, i did not make this thread for you to write bad things about Rossana in. I just want to cheer for my favourite player by making a thread.

But i can't even do that because i have to make a thread in "Rest of World" forum :rolleyes:

thanks so much carot :( :mad: :fiery:

:crying2:

Sharapova's_Boy
Apr 2nd, 2004, 07:34 AM
Okay, maybe the reason why you won't get a forum is because nobody posts in her thread.

How do you expect to have a forum if her own thread isn't even used.

But I suppose it was worth a shot ;)

Hayato
Apr 2nd, 2004, 07:38 AM
But I suppose it was worth a shot ;)

Precisely :)

It will be used. By me and all the other South American people in this forum. :)

Masharapova
Apr 2nd, 2004, 08:16 AM
Nobody cares about Paraguayan players except Rossana Neffa-de los Rios

man thats low.

my suggestion to you 21 watts:
1. click the start button on ur computer
2. click the shut down button
3. press enter
4. go and get a glass of water
5. go outside
6. get some fresh air
7. calm down :wavey:

:tape: :p :) :tape:

Brαm
Apr 2nd, 2004, 08:57 AM
man thats low.

He's right though :o

Rothes
Apr 2nd, 2004, 09:09 AM
Why would Rosanna De los Rios care about Paraguyan Players, surley a player from paraguay isn't that self centered ???

Hayato
Apr 2nd, 2004, 09:55 AM
exactly. Thank you Rothes. Some people have got no idea :rolleyes:

at least you know something. :p

Hayato
Apr 2nd, 2004, 09:57 AM
He's right though :o

Why would Rosanna De los Rios care about Paraguyan Players, surley a player from paraguay isn't that self centered ???

read this...maybe you will understand :hehehe:

how THICK can u get?! :hehehe:

Brαm
Apr 2nd, 2004, 10:08 AM

read this...maybe you will understand :hehehe:

how THICK can u get?! :hehehe:
What he meant to say was that nobody cares about those players you listed. How many Amanda Melgarejo fans have YOU seen on this board? :o The only Paraguayan player with fan(s?) on this board is Rossana Neffa-De los Rios!

Besides, Rossana_Fan, the fact that nobody posts in your Rossana thread probably means that she doesn't have too many fans on this board!

Hayato
Apr 2nd, 2004, 10:19 AM
:sad: You know everything.

WHY CAN'T I CHEER FOR MY PLAYER IN A THREAD JUST FOR ROSSANA? :mad:

:fiery: and also, WHERE THE HELL IS SANEX HEROES WHICH I ASKED FOR ABOUT 2 MONTHS AGO? :fiery:

everyone else gets what they want, why can't I?

Hayato
Apr 2nd, 2004, 10:21 AM
I wasn't asking any of you anyway :rolleyes:

carot
Apr 2nd, 2004, 10:23 AM
BLAH!

you _can_ cheer for rosanna in a thread just for her, that's why we have the rest of the world forum, for players/countries that don't have a large enough fanbase to create a subfora. is that so difficult to grasp? make a thread, call it 'hey i'm the coolest rossana fan, please join me' and cheer all you want

and as kanji told you EONS ago, sanex heroes was _not_ an initiative from WTAworld, so we can't do anything about it! deal with it

Hayato
Apr 2nd, 2004, 10:24 AM
Thanks to all of you for giving me such a lovely birthday.

Hayato
Apr 2nd, 2004, 10:26 AM
no, if you read further, i said make Porche Heroes. but no, i dont expect any of you to write back.

carot
Apr 2nd, 2004, 10:26 AM
aawww and here's me thinking your bday was september the 16th as is mentionned in your profile :kiss:

carot
Apr 2nd, 2004, 10:28 AM
no, if you read further, i said make Porche Heroes. but no, i dont expect any of you to write back.
if porsche or anyone from the wta contacts _us_ with a request then we'll do so, what else can we do? maybe, just maybe, if people on this board start buying more porsches and tell the store they're from wtaworld, then they'll see how useful advertisements on this board are! EUREKA we're on to something here :)

Hayato
Apr 2nd, 2004, 10:29 AM
that's rossana's birthday :rolleyes:

Hayato
Apr 2nd, 2004, 10:31 AM
but i dont expect anyone to know that because "NOBODY" visits the forums about Rossana. :rolleyes:

Hayato
Apr 2nd, 2004, 10:32 AM
if porsche or anyone from the wta contacts _us_ with a request then we'll do so, what else can we do? maybe, just maybe, if people on this board start buying more porsches and tell the store they're from wtaworld, then they'll see how useful advertisements on this board are! EUREKA we're on to something here

what would u know about stores in the Marshall Islands? They can't even fit a porsche there so i dont expect you to do anything.
:tape: :tape: :tape:

carot
Apr 2nd, 2004, 10:37 AM
if you don't expect me to do anything than why do you keep asking?

request declined, go ask a nicer admin if you can find one