PDA

View Full Version : I am excited!

PatM04
Apr 1st, 2004, 04:24 AM
I know a lot of you guys dont care about this but I am SO excited! I found out tonight that I am being asked to play in the ProAm of the Dothan, AL 75k in 3 weeks! I hope I get to play with someone awesome! Also, I heard today that there will be an exhibition on one of the first days of the tournament between two local pros and Jimmy Aries and Aaron Krickstein! I know they are kind of old but it is so cool that Aaron is going to be here. I mean the fact that he played one of the most famous matches of the last 20 years is awesome! Anyways...like I said I know some of you guys don't care but I am excited and just wanted to tell the world..lol:bounce:

MisterQ
Apr 1st, 2004, 04:47 AM
congrats Pat! That's pretty exciting!

Jimmy Arias was also involved in a pretty famous match (also as the loser, lol) when Paraguay's Hugo Chapacu came back from 1-5 in the fifth set of a Davis Cup match in front of an insane home crowd to win 6-4, 6-1, 5-7, 6-3, 9-7! Paraguay won the tie 3-2.

PatM04
Apr 1st, 2004, 05:37 AM

Jimmy Arias was also involved in a pretty famous match (also as the loser, lol) when Paraguay's Hugo Chapacu came back from 1-5 in the fifth set of a Davis Cup match in front of an insane home crowd to win 6-4, 6-1, 5-7, 6-3, 9-7! Paraguay won the tie 3-2.I didnt know that. Thanks!

Rollo
Apr 1st, 2004, 06:15 AM
Good on you Pat-tell us all about it when it's over:D

azza
Apr 1st, 2004, 07:33 AM

Jimmy Arias was also involved in a pretty famous match (also as the loser, lol) when Paraguay's Hugo Chapacu came back from 1-5 in the fifth set of a Davis Cup match in front of an insane home crowd to win 6-4, 6-1, 5-7, 6-3, 9-7! Paraguay won the tie 3-2.
he won 4 sets :confused:

6-4, 6-1, 5-7, 6-3, 9-7! :confused: :tape: