PDA

View Full Version : I was all wrong about Venus

for-sure
Apr 1st, 2004, 03:05 AM
I always thought that Venus was only peaches when she was winning. My prediction was, that if the going was going to get tough, Venus was going to be mean, arrogant (etc...)

I have to say, however -and this is coming from a non Williams fan- that Venus has carried herself very well through this tough time in her career. She is hopeful, yet mature in her predictions. My hat goes off to Miss.Venus Eboni Starr Williams for setting a grand example for other stars whose fortunes may change. :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Justinefan
Apr 1st, 2004, 03:06 AM
for-sure- i like your dear dani, the top 10 called, they want you back :):)

Paneru
Apr 1st, 2004, 03:21 PM
I always thought that Venus was only peaches when she was winning. My prediction was, that if the going was going to get tough, Venus was going to be mean, arrogant (etc...)

I have to say, however -and this is coming from a non Williams fan- that Venus has carried herself very well through this tough time in her career. She is hopeful, yet mature in her predictions. My hat goes off to Miss.Venus Eboni Starr Williams for setting a grand example for other stars whose fortunes may change. :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Twilight Zone!!! :bolt: :eek:

:kiss: :wavey:

CanadianBoy21
Apr 1st, 2004, 03:54 PM

What the hell are you on?
Whatever it is, keep yourself on it. It makes you sound less 'non-asshol*' like.

Vass22
Apr 1st, 2004, 04:00 PM
What the hell are you on?
Whatever it is, keep yourself on it. It makes you sound less 'non-asshol*' like.

Here we go again... Everyone! Wear a gas mask!

Infiniti2001
Apr 1st, 2004, 04:09 PM
What rubbish!! Venus has always been this way. The media and "some" players branded her as cocky when she first came out --- and to this day it's stuck in the minds of fans and non fans who to this day, have never read an interview of hers. :tape: :shrug:

Anna F'd Enrique
Apr 1st, 2004, 04:50 PM
It is Aprils Fools Day today so.........