PDA

View Full Version : Players already here!!!

JasonW
Mar 29th, 2004, 02:15 AM
I was over at the Tennis Center today, and two players are already here, and both of them are in the main draw. I just thought it was kinda interesting they'd be here this early...The players were Dally Randriantefy, and Claudine Schaul.

Marsha...I'm glad you'll be there. Who we gonna cheer for without our dear Arantxa? LOL

spiceboy
Mar 29th, 2004, 01:15 PM
Randriantefy already in Main Draw? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

She wasn't even in the original qualifying list...looks like players have fallen like flies :p
BTW, can you ask for an updated commitment list? :wavey:

Martian KC
Mar 29th, 2004, 03:36 PM
Dally is in the main draw?:eek:

vogus
Mar 29th, 2004, 03:54 PM
that's not correct, Dally Randrientefy is in qualifying, she's way out of MD...

BK4ever
Mar 29th, 2004, 05:09 PM
Its cheaper to be there than in Miami...I dont think they start getting hospitality until later in the week...

NicoMary
Mar 29th, 2004, 05:49 PM
PLEASE:worship: Tell us when Mary Pierce:hearts: and Amélie Mauresmo arrive:wavey: their training session must be so cool to watch:worship:

marsha
Mar 29th, 2004, 06:36 PM
Hey Jason! -- I can hardly wait til qualy day (you gonna be there?) but of course without Aranchita it is never the same. Will you be there Saturday?

PatM04
Mar 29th, 2004, 10:12 PM
Cool...are they practicing together?

Lee-Waters' Boy
Mar 30th, 2004, 04:25 AM
i wanna go so bad ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

C.MARTINEZ
Mar 30th, 2004, 11:16 AM
Hey Jason! -- I can hardly wait til qualy day (you gonna be there?) but of course without Aranchita it is never the same.
Without Arantxa everything it´s ok!!!! :smoke: :timebomb:

JasonW
Mar 30th, 2004, 10:30 PM
I'm sorry, I made a mistake. Dally isn't in the main draw. She was hitting well though, so was Schaul.

Marsha, I will not be there saturday, but i will be there sunday and every other day!

and C. Martinez...Don't be hatin on Arantxa.

LiliaLee-Frazier
Mar 31st, 2004, 07:21 PM
i wanna go so bad ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Hi stranger :wavey: