PDA

View Full Version : Alicia on the cover of Australian Tennis magazine

Postcard
Mar 26th, 2004, 10:01 AM
The April issue of Australian Tennis magazine has Alicia on the cover, plus a big feature article that is full of colour photos.

And tonight, the Australian Football League (AFL) season kicked off. Tomorrow our (i.e. Alicia's and my!) team HAWTHORN :worship: :hearts: :bounce: :kiss: takes on Melbourne :devil: .

(I couldn't find the old football thread - and I know that there are other HAWTHORN :worship: :hearts: :bounce: :kiss: fans - louloubelle? kell?)

azza
Mar 26th, 2004, 11:29 PM
Alicia :bigclap:

Aussie_Kim
Mar 28th, 2004, 05:02 AM
U must be glad- Hawthorn won!! Does Molik ever go to games if she's in Aus??
Well I go for the Dockers and we wipped Carlton. Schammer :hearts: played awesome. Kicked two great goals on the run. Rove McManus was at the game. He's our no. 1 ticket holder, his cousin plays in the team.

Aussie_Kim
Mar 28th, 2004, 04:38 PM
The April issue of Australian Tennis magazine has Alicia on the cover, plus a big feature article that is full of colour photos.

And tonight, the Australian Football League (AFL) season kicked off. Tomorrow our (i.e. Alicia's and my!) team HAWTHORN :worship: :hearts: :bounce: :kiss: takes on Melbourne :devil: .

(I couldn't find the old football thread - and I know that there are other HAWTHORN :worship: :hearts: :bounce: :kiss: fans - louloubelle? kell?)
Wicked!
I'm still waiting for my subscription to come in the mail! :rolleyes:

Postcard
Mar 28th, 2004, 07:00 PM
<Does Molik ever go to games if she's in Aus??>

Apparently Alicia's best friend is a Hawthorn supporter and he/she bought Alicia a season ticket.

Aussie_Kim
Mar 30th, 2004, 05:12 AM
She looks really nice on the front cover. Must of been taken awhile ago cos she's blonde! :lol:
The article is great. The best I've read on her.

SpikeyAidanm
Mar 31st, 2004, 05:57 AM
Finally a decent cover, great issue! :D

kell
Apr 21st, 2004, 12:02 PM

I'm insulted!:p Hawthorn indeed:eek:

go Dees!:bounce:

babsi
May 6th, 2004, 12:40 AM
Is there someone, somewhere that can scan in me the Babsi Schett interview so I can put it on the site, they used to sell the magazine here, but they stopped it for some unknown reason.

If someone can, I can try to scan in something unique of their favourite players, as I have tons of pics that I have taken from tournaments, not many Australians though.

E-mail me at webmaster@barbara-schett.net if you can do it