PDA

View Full Version : hmm

sebbe
Mar 14th, 2004, 06:09 PM
I really don't understand how she can be that high ranked?
She misses alot, is not that fast...just a good serve.

broncosven
Mar 14th, 2004, 07:17 PM
Alicia has a great all round game

her serve is a great weaoon but so are her volleys, backhand and forehand

she is high ranked cause she has the ability to upset higher ranked players and to go good in most tournaments she plays !!

sebbe
Mar 14th, 2004, 09:18 PM
the thing is, when I've seen her on tv she is always playing bad
and make many mistakes so the opponent can't find a rythm..
but you can't mean that she has a good backhand, it feels like
it is luck when she produce a winner or something good

Alicia has a great all round game

her serve is a great weaoon but so are her volleys, backhand and forehand

she is high ranked cause she has the ability to upset higher ranked players and to go good in most tournaments she plays !!

azza
Mar 15th, 2004, 12:20 AM
She good player and she make many upsets she is high ranked coz of 3 finals in the year 2003 and many q/f s/f she can beat players at top of tennis and is goodness of player :wavey:

Aussie_Kim
Mar 29th, 2004, 05:22 AM
If she hadn't had so many problems with injuries she'd be even higher! Def. top 20! :eek:
So watch out! :lol:

jazza_021
Apr 14th, 2004, 10:42 AM
I agree she has a fabulous all-court game! she does make alot of errors, but that is expected of a player who plays as agressive as Alicia.... not only does she hit winners she forces errors. Her serve i belive compliments her groundstrokes, without the groundstrokes she wouldnt be able to keep up! When you say "she misses alot and makes many mistakes so the opponent can't find a rythm", the only explination for this is that she uses variation, she goes for the loopy balls or throws in a slice..... either that or you watch her when she plays bad!! If that is right i have one thing to say to you DONT WATCH HER! :-)